October 22, 2014 | 1157 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by truongtuyetlinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best perfume from lancome ever and this is also my first perfume in life. The fragrance is just so amazingly attractive and aristocratic. I suppose this one last for quite a while and it just really worth the price. Just a legend perfume i suppose. My friends really love it and I think it attracts males because ... i remembered there were a few guys came and asked me what perfume i use which i feel so funny.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I adore lancome fragrances, but this one is a terrible failure for lancome. It has none of the character, none of the je ne sais quoi that most of the house's fragrances hold. It's just a flowery, soapy, bland scent for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like previous reviewers, I have been wearing this stuff for ten years. I got a sample of it when I was out shopping for my wedding a decade ago & wore it for my wedding because I loved it. It is a lovely sophisticated scent & may other reviewers described it well. I try others but always go back ro this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Happyglow

Been wearing it for the last ten years..nuff said :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by SwimmingBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started wearing Miracle 10 years ago when I was in high school. I've always maintained a bottle of it since then, but have skipped around (Coco Mademoiselle, Estee Lauder Sensuous, Bulgari Pour Femme and Rose Essentielle, Benefit Maybe Baby). Nothing compares to Miracle, as - to me - it is such a unique and lovely scent and comes at a relatively moderate price, especially for what you get. The bottle is simple, clean and modern. I don't have a problem gripping it and I never topple it over. It opens a bit sharply, but is still very fresh. On me, it dries quickly to a fresh, slightly fruity-floral scent. Shower-fresh with a feminine edge, I always feel clean and ladylike. The pepper and ginger are so slight and peripheral, yet they add a sexy, vivacious *kick* to the otherwise soft and refined scent. I feel this fragrance is seasonless, although the colder months are an opportune time to layer with the body wash and lotion (both recommended, as well!). I'm a teacher and so I'm very careful that my perfume choices bring me personal joy all day without bothering/distracting my students or colleagues. However, sometimes I also like to bring out my inner vixen in my dating life, and so I like a fragrance that appeals to men as well. I feel that Lancome's Miracle offers the perfect balance for the woman who is ladylike but bubbly by day, and who is in touch with her femininity by night. I love it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by somala

this is my ultimate love so far. i have never smelt something so intoxicating. got my 3.4 oz bottle in mail today. now i smell like heaven. i wish it wasn't that expensive though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am usually not a fan of floral fragrances on myself; there a a few rose perfumes that I really like. I am all about spicy, woodsy scents. My friend that works for Lancome just gave me a huge tester that was half full. Not bad! Fresh and clean, slightly floral without any one particular note screeching at me. I had to look up the notes! I won't call it my HG, but I will say it is possible that this will become one of the few florals I don't mind wearing. UPDATE: So the other day I am sitting on the couch with my husband, and one of our cats jumped up with us. My husband said, "Somebody just got out of the litter box!" About 1-15 minutes later, here comes another cat. "Wow, you too?" It wasn't the Fresh Step. It was the Miracle that I had been wearing prior to holding the cats. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by slenderstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually wore this perfume when I was in high school, and am now wearing it again. Others have described it very well, and all I can add is that it's a crisp floral that will garner tons of compliments and make you smell very clean. Sillage is divine. It's lasting power is also excellent, and I feel it'll be a staple in my collection for years to come--this from an admitted perfume addict.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

I'm a soft floral perfume lover and I really feel clean with this fragrance on. It's not overpowering and when I feel like I can't smell it on myself I'll get a compliment from someone who apparently can smell it on me. It's just a very clean, pretty fresh floral, not musky at all. It's usually what I got to when I'm not sure what to wear and want to make sure I don't smell like anything close to an old lady (not that all old lady's smell bad, my grandma had fantastic taste!) It will remain one of my staples.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this a few years back from my mom. At that time, I preferred more fruity and sweet smell. Therefore, I was not in love with it at all. However, as I become older, I start to appreciate its sophistication. The more I use it, the more I fell in love with it.

The smell is not fruity or too sweet but still very pleasant. And it changes over time so by the end of the day, the smell is more thick on me. I think this is a fragrance that can be used for many years. It is suitable for a wide range of people. It is hard for me describe its' scents. But no matter which one it appears to be, it is always pleasant.