Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 1/13/2013 3:18:00 PM

I agree with the Turin & Sanchez guide to perfumes on this one: "an eensy-weensy, cutesy fruity floral of the worst vintage (2000)." If I didn't know this was Lancome, I'd guess it was a Bath & Body Works or drugstore cheapie, maybe a Celine Dion or Kim Kardashian flanker, utterly bland and devoid of character. Flat, lifeless, not worth it.

on 10/27/2012 5:51:00 PM

I found a small sample of this tucked away in my dresser and decided to give it a try; after applying I immediately got a whiff of a delicious, floral, powdery smell that I can't really compare to anything else. :) It starts out sharp (albeit oh so gooood) and dries down to a classy scent with moderate sillage. I usually prefer über clean scents like CK one, but Miracle definitely has my attention now: it's luxurious and womanly, without being loud, juice like, or exceedinly sweet. I'll grab a full size with my next paycheck!

This is the best perfume from lancome ever and this is also my first perfume in life. The fragrance is just so amazingly attractive and aristocratic. I suppose this one last for quite a while and it just really worth the price. Just a legend perfume i suppose. My friends really love it and I think it attracts males because ... i remembered there were a few guys came and asked me what perfume i use which i feel so funny.

on 5/7/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I adore lancome fragrances, but this one is a terrible failure for lancome. It has none of the character, none of the je ne sais quoi that most of the house's fragrances hold. It's just a flowery, soapy, bland scent for me.

on 5/5/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Like previous reviewers, I have been wearing this stuff for ten years. I got a sample of it when I was out shopping for my wedding a decade ago & wore it for my wedding because I loved it. It is a lovely sophisticated scent & may other reviewers described it well. I try others but always go back ro this stuff.

on 1/31/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Been wearing it for the last ten years..nuff said :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started wearing Miracle 10 years ago when I was in high school. I've always maintained a bottle of it since then, but have skipped around (Coco Mademoiselle, Estee Lauder Sensuous, Bulgari Pour Femme and Rose Essentielle, Benefit Maybe Baby). Nothing compares to Miracle, as - to me - it is such a unique and lovely scent and comes at a relatively moderate price, especially for what you get. The bottle is simple, clean and modern. I don't have a problem gripping it and I never topple it over. It opens a bit sharply, but is still very fresh. On me, it dries quickly to a fresh, slightly fruity-floral scent. Shower-fresh with a feminine edge, I always feel clean and ladylike. The pepper and ginger are so slight and peripheral, yet they add a sexy, vivacious *kick* to the otherwise soft and refined scent. I feel this fragrance is seasonless, although the colder months are an opportune time to layer with the body wash and lotion (both recommended, as well!). I'm a teacher and so I'm very careful that my perfume choices bring me personal joy all day without bothering/distracting my students or colleagues. However, sometimes I also like to bring out my inner vixen in my dating life, and so I like a fragrance that appeals to men as well. I feel that Lancome's Miracle offers the perfect balance for the woman who is ladylike but bubbly by day, and who is in touch with her femininity by night. I love it.

on 12/23/2011 3:19:00 PM

this is my ultimate love so far. i have never smelt something so intoxicating. got my 3.4 oz bottle in mail today. now i smell like heaven. i wish it wasn't that expensive though.

on 12/18/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am usually not a fan of floral fragrances on myself; there a a few rose perfumes that I really like. I am all about spicy, woodsy scents. My friend that works for Lancome just gave me a huge tester that was half full. Not bad! Fresh and clean, slightly floral without any one particular note screeching at me. I had to look up the notes! I won't call it my HG, but I will say it is possible that this will become one of the few florals I don't mind wearing. UPDATE: So the other day I am sitting on the couch with my husband, and one of our cats jumped up with us. My husband said, "Somebody just got out of the litter box!" About 1-15 minutes later, here comes another cat. "Wow, you too?" It wasn't the Fresh Step. It was the Miracle that I had been wearing prior to holding the cats. :/

on 12/12/2011 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I actually wore this perfume when I was in high school, and am now wearing it again. Others have described it very well, and all I can add is that it's a crisp floral that will garner tons of compliments and make you smell very clean. Sillage is divine. It's lasting power is also excellent, and I feel it'll be a staple in my collection for years to come--this from an admitted perfume addict.

Popular Fragrances