Lancome Miracle

3.8

This reminds me so much of Clinique Happy and a slew of other rose/peony dominated fruity-floral fragrances that were popular around the year 2000, give or take a few years. It features a rose/peony/floral accord that is lifted by undifferentiated fruity notes (whether these fruits are called lychee, grapefruit, mandarin, etc doesn't seem to matter - they seem to always smell the same in this style of fragrance). It's pleasant and I enjoyed this kind of scent when I was in my early 20s, back when they came out. But this style has been done to death. Not uniquely beautiful or original anymore, but certainly still pretty.

This is clean, soapy and sharp. I really do not smell much floral
whatsoever. Do not like this at all. I tend to like soft, come closer to
me fragrances.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Miracle is my Signature - all year round - scent! I can feel a bit down, and when I spray Miracle on, I instantly feel energized! It's a gorgeous, mesmerizing scent by Lancome!
I saviour my Miracle for evening/special occasions. Can be worn in both warmer and cooler months - it's very versatile! I feel extremely sexy and alluring yet young and playful when I wear my Miracle! It's light, sweet but not oppressive, long lasting and I just find it completely intoxicating!! It's addictive :-) My husband cant get enough and I always get told how wonderful I smell whenever I wear Miracle! Husbands and Boyfriends/Partners can't go wrong in gifting their loved one Miracle!!! I will always wear Miracle - I can never get enough of it!!

I agree with the Turin & Sanchez guide to perfumes on this one: "an eensy-weensy, cutesy fruity floral of the worst vintage (2000)." If I didn't know this was Lancome, I'd guess it was a Bath & Body Works or drugstore cheapie, maybe a Celine Dion or Kim Kardashian flanker, utterly bland and devoid of character. Flat, lifeless, not worth it.

I found a small sample of this tucked away in my dresser and decided to give it a try; after applying I immediately got a whiff of a delicious, floral, powdery smell that I can't really compare to anything else. :) It starts out sharp (albeit oh so gooood) and dries down to a classy scent with moderate sillage. I usually prefer über clean scents like CK one, but Miracle definitely has my attention now: it's luxurious and womanly, without being loud, juice like, or exceedinly sweet. I'll grab a full size with my next paycheck!

This is the best perfume from lancome ever and this is also my first perfume in life. The fragrance is just so amazingly attractive and aristocratic. I suppose this one last for quite a while and it just really worth the price. Just a legend perfume i suppose. My friends really love it and I think it attracts males because ... i remembered there were a few guys came and asked me what perfume i use which i feel so funny.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I adore lancome fragrances, but this one is a terrible failure for lancome. It has none of the character, none of the je ne sais quoi that most of the house's fragrances hold. It's just a flowery, soapy, bland scent for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Like previous reviewers, I have been wearing this stuff for ten years. I got a sample of it when I was out shopping for my wedding a decade ago & wore it for my wedding because I loved it. It is a lovely sophisticated scent & may other reviewers described it well. I try others but always go back ro this stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Been wearing it for the last ten years..nuff said :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started wearing Miracle 10 years ago when I was in high school. I've always maintained a bottle of it since then, but have skipped around (Coco Mademoiselle, Estee Lauder Sensuous, Bulgari Pour Femme and Rose Essentielle, Benefit Maybe Baby). Nothing compares to Miracle, as - to me - it is such a unique and lovely scent and comes at a relatively moderate price, especially for what you get. The bottle is simple, clean and modern. I don't have a problem gripping it and I never topple it over. It opens a bit sharply, but is still very fresh. On me, it dries quickly to a fresh, slightly fruity-floral scent. Shower-fresh with a feminine edge, I always feel clean and ladylike. The pepper and ginger are so slight and peripheral, yet they add a sexy, vivacious *kick* to the otherwise soft and refined scent. I feel this fragrance is seasonless, although the colder months are an opportune time to layer with the body wash and lotion (both recommended, as well!). I'm a teacher and so I'm very careful that my perfume choices bring me personal joy all day without bothering/distracting my students or colleagues. However, sometimes I also like to bring out my inner vixen in my dating life, and so I like a fragrance that appeals to men as well. I feel that Lancome's Miracle offers the perfect balance for the woman who is ladylike but bubbly by day, and who is in touch with her femininity by night. I love it.

Popular Fragrances