April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

At first I loved this fragrance but I put it on the other day and was overcome by the smell of grapefruit ... I know its supposed to be orange but on me it smells strongly of grapefruit. and then it turned just ok on me. I much more prefer Pink All My Heart by Victoria Secret

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i do like this. i think the name is misleading, it smells very green, i'd expect a pink scent to be more.. pink, lol. more sweet, more fruity. still this is clean, girly, pretty scent. good for spring and summer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

Clean-smelling, generic floral. Something strong in the fragrance strikes me as being plasticky...it might be the musky base that emerges really quickly. Pink smells really synthetic in an unpleasant way, to me. Luckily I only got a mini of this in a variety set! I can kind of see why someone would like it, though, and it may be just something about me that brings out the strong plasticky note.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by hockeygirl14

I don't know why I keep buying this perfume. I have the body lotion, hair glitter, body mist...basically every form this fragrance comes in. I really think it's strong and not for me. I actually love the scent when other people wear it (weird, I know).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

This is alright. It has a girly and flowery smell. But it reminds me of those cheap body mists sold in teenage clothing stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wore this perfume a lot in highschool. I have half a bottle left 4 years later. I definatly grew out of this perfume. Sometimes I spray it to see if I want to wear it but it always smells so young to me. I know that sounds weird but it's how I feel when I smell it. Maybe cause I wore it when I was younger. It is a really light floral smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fresh, outdoorsy, floral.

I'm 25 and I've been wearing this on and off for a while. I can't say I understand people dissing this perfume as immature.

All I can say I feel very pretty while wearing this perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by teisha

I think this is a pretty fragrance but a little heavy on the green side. I wish it was a little more floral. Try it yourself though as the green fragrances always tend to turn on me after the dry down. If I wear it very lightly I can get away with it. I'd recommend it as a day fragrance. The body lotion is divine though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by crazy4MAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing the mini bottle. Pink is a nice floral with a hint of green to it. It's good to wear as an everyday perfume in the spring/summer season. It's casual smelling, very inoffensive and not overpowering, but at the same time it's not particularly original and I can think of perfumes that I own that smell similar and better than this one, so even though I've been wearing it alot recently, I won't repurchase after I'm finished with my mini.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Nice airy, floral scent. Reminds me of spring. Not an impact perfume, but a clean out of the shower kind of scent