April 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Conditioner - Rusk - deepshine conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2003 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lannnnna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a hairstylist and we carry and use every professional line. This conditioner used every other day and rinsed well will repair the worst of damaged and overprocessed hair...particularly overfoiled blondes. I've seen it over and over again. It takes about a month of regular use.
I love this stuff and also the "deepshine lusterizer" for blowdrying daily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2003 2:29:00 AM More reviews by spangle_maker

I got the Rusk Deep Shine Shampoo and Conditioner in a set of 2 8 oz. bottles for $5.00 at a local salon, so it was dirt cheap. I love, love, lovvvvvvve the shampoo. It smells so pretty (smells like the air at the ocean in Oregon state!).

I was not thrilled with the conditioner, though. I hated the nasty bright green color. It looked like slime or baby food. The smell of the conditioner was boring. It was too light and didn't really do much for my hair. It worked better as a *LEAVE IN* conditioner, actually, which the bottle said you could do, also.

So, occasionally I use it as a leave-in before drying my hair, but I like (love, actually) the SHAMPOO in the Rusk Deep shine lots more. I have three 8 oz. bottles of the conditioner left (agggggh!) and won't buy the conditioner again.

They work alright as a leave-in or mixed with the Rusk "Str8" straightening lotion, however...

Great easy to use slim packaging, though. The pump bottle (16 oz.) is bulbous and too big, though. Cool bottle in the big size, though. Looks like it's from a Chemistry Set! Cute, but takes up a lot of room.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 7:23:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

One of my favorite conditioners. It is very light which is great for my hair. Some people dislike the scent of the Deep Shine line but I for one love it. I generally wash this out but you *can* use it as a leave in, which is no good for fine hair like mine. Leaves my hair super soft. Don't notice much with the whole shine factor, nothing out of the norms anyways but the softness is great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2002 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jojobean

I read this bottle and I figured "wow, it sounds like this thing really gives your hair the best shine!" But in all reality it is not dramatically different from any other normal conditioner. Although I know that the sea kelp and other ingredients are very good for your hair, which is why I gave this 3 lippies, but as far as intense shine goes, it is just a mediocre conditioner. I don't think I would repurchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2002 12:42:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells pretty awful and left my hair limp.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I have the same feelings about this as I do for the shampoo. Just nothing special about it and I didn't have a nice shine to my hair at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2002 3:48:00 PM More reviews by redhead2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Conditions fine, but I swear this stuff smells like tar! Wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 11:57:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great packaging, but there are probably other great conditioners for less than this. nice smell. this is my mum's conditioner, it's too light for my super damaged hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2001 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Squirt!

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A variable control formula that can be rinsed out for light conditioning, or left in the hair for maximum conditioning benefits and greater body. Unique self-balancing formaul is ideal for all hair types and conditions.