April 16, 2014 | 1742 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Poor product. Too emollient to have any real impact in terms of control. Instead, leaves hair looking greasy, necessitating an immediate re-wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by siobhanboston

I have a short bleached out pixie. I love this product i use this in clean dry hair and finish with keune hairspray to lock the look in place because otherwise it stays greasy and will move around. It'll get on my hands and they'll get all greasy so I spray it down and then its perfect because it gives cute seperation and peicy texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dylandisaster

When my old stylist would straighten my hair, this is what she used to keep my fringe in place. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!! I have long, thick, and curly hair and this really tames it down! At first glance I thought this would be what a guy might want to use to spike his hair, but I found that this is really moisturizing and it defines my curls without leaving them hard or flaky from product. The texture of this is just like glue but it does not even make my hands sticky, plus it smells faintly of coconuts. Surprisingly, this is a definate HG product, I highly recommend this for anyone with curly hair!! Make sure you use it when your hair is still wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have an above-shoulder-length inverted bob with a lot of texture and layers cut into it and this is EXACTLY the product I've been searching for. I use a tiny amount of this stuff on the ends of my dried/styled hair to define the texture and smooth down any frizz. It makes my hair look sleek and polished and it shows the detail of the cut and helps to keep my chunky, sideswept bang in place. This stuff smells great, kind of tropical/cocunut-y and, like others have said, a little goes a long way. The price upfront seems steep but when you start using it and realize just how long the tub is going to last the cost is totally appropriate. Be careful not to use too much because I could see this stuff making your hair heavy or greasy if you went overboard. LOVE this product! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Recently had my boring one length thick hair cut into shoulder-length layers. I have straight hair so I decided to look for a good texturizer in MUA to "enhance" my new layers. I came across this Manipulator. Although wasn't expecting it to be 25 cdn in the Superstore, I still decided to invest in it. And I'm glad I gave it a shot!!

I usually blow dry my hair first and then spread the tiniest amount possible through my hands and run it at the ends. I read that some use it on their roots but i'm just worried that it might weigh my hair flat. This product ROCKS! It enhances and texturizes my hair without making me look greasy. Would recommend it to thick haired girls like me. Packaging could be improved still. Will definitely buy again,

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by radiantflux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this for a long time but it kind of got more and more gunky very quickly. I still like it a lot, it holds a lot more than the (cheaper!) Rusk Being Warped I use now, but it isn't perfect. It is a lot heavier, but when I want to do something cool with my hair (like a crazy curl cowlick or something) I am really glad I have this at my disposal. It definitely has a home in my cabinet, but I wouldn't use it regularly because it is too heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by robotloove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loove to use this on wet hair to bring out my natural wave. It is also great for texturizing flat ironed hair and keeping face framing pieces/bangs in place. Smells divine and works well on both long and short hair. Once you find the "right amount" for your desired style, this stuff is practically fool-proof. Little jar seems pricey, but lasts a long time. It is also frequently found in TIGI gift packs, so keep an eye out and you can get it for a good price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by KiwiPi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product because it smells SOOO AWESOME. Like a lot of Bed Head products, it smells like candy or something equally sweet. In terms of styling, though, it's fairly average. I use it to give my hair a little body at the roots, but if I use too much, it just gets sticky. Probably not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by peeblo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this product for both short and longer hair. I use it to control my coarse, frizzy hair after straightening, and to chunk up flyaway ends. I am going to try it on wet hair for leaving waves, too. Only complaint is the top of the jar leaves dark deposits (like rust or something) on the sides and I have to clean it off frequently.