October 25, 2014 | 1751 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this stuff when I had much shorter hair. It's one of the few products that could make my hair actually stand, spike, and style despite it my hair being baby fine and unmanageably wavy. It also smells amazing. My only complaint is unless you get it on a special (I have seen it occasionally in a super large tub for the same normal price it is, or two smaller jars taped together for the same normal price) if you have to use this daily you can easily go through it fast. I know I was easily going through a jar a month with super short hair that had to be styled everyday. I also dislike that it's in a jar and you always have to stick your fingers in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by AmyBean27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! This stuff is great for my long frizzy wavy/curly hair I get up in the morning and all I have to do is warm a little bit in my hands and scunch my curls and I'm off with perfect looking curls. this product is my HG for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel this product is only appropriate for those with short hair. A styling agent with this amount of sticky/tacky feeling to it tends to clump up something awful in longer hair -- or at least it did for me. For those with very fine or thin hair, watch out! This can be quite heavy. I used this to help style my hair when it was very short, in many stages of growing out my mohawk. I liked it while my hair was short, but I noticed a big difference in its efficacy once my hair got a bit longer. Since I now wear my hair long, I would not repurchase -- but I might consider it had I any desire to have short hair again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Where is the button for 10 stars? This is my HG styling product. I have long hair that is limp after straightening. This product makes my hair look slept in, tousled, and textured right after I wash it. The secret is to use it correctly! Take a small amount between the tips of your fingers, warm it up, and make a clapping motion with your hands. You will start to see very fine fibres between your fingertips. At this stage, run the product through your hair to defrizz, texturise and volumise limp hair. Works amazingly on long hair and I am sure it does wonders on short hair too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Poor product. Too emollient to have any real impact in terms of control. Instead, leaves hair looking greasy, necessitating an immediate re-wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by siobhanboston

I have a short bleached out pixie. I love this product i use this in clean dry hair and finish with keune hairspray to lock the look in place because otherwise it stays greasy and will move around. It'll get on my hands and they'll get all greasy so I spray it down and then its perfect because it gives cute seperation and peicy texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dylandisaster

When my old stylist would straighten my hair, this is what she used to keep my fringe in place. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!! I have long, thick, and curly hair and this really tames it down! At first glance I thought this would be what a guy might want to use to spike his hair, but I found that this is really moisturizing and it defines my curls without leaving them hard or flaky from product. The texture of this is just like glue but it does not even make my hands sticky, plus it smells faintly of coconuts. Surprisingly, this is a definate HG product, I highly recommend this for anyone with curly hair!! Make sure you use it when your hair is still wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have an above-shoulder-length inverted bob with a lot of texture and layers cut into it and this is EXACTLY the product I've been searching for. I use a tiny amount of this stuff on the ends of my dried/styled hair to define the texture and smooth down any frizz. It makes my hair look sleek and polished and it shows the detail of the cut and helps to keep my chunky, sideswept bang in place. This stuff smells great, kind of tropical/cocunut-y and, like others have said, a little goes a long way. The price upfront seems steep but when you start using it and realize just how long the tub is going to last the cost is totally appropriate. Be careful not to use too much because I could see this stuff making your hair heavy or greasy if you went overboard. LOVE this product! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Recently had my boring one length thick hair cut into shoulder-length layers. I have straight hair so I decided to look for a good texturizer in MUA to "enhance" my new layers. I came across this Manipulator. Although wasn't expecting it to be 25 cdn in the Superstore, I still decided to invest in it. And I'm glad I gave it a shot!!

I usually blow dry my hair first and then spread the tiniest amount possible through my hands and run it at the ends. I read that some use it on their roots but i'm just worried that it might weigh my hair flat. This product ROCKS! It enhances and texturizes my hair without making me look greasy. Would recommend it to thick haired girls like me. Packaging could be improved still. Will definitely buy again,