Lancome Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Concealer

3.7

on 9/24/2008 6:47:00 PM

I tried this out on my undereyes at the counter and it went on very cakily and dry. I bought the Maquicomplet instead since it just blended into my skin.

on 3/21/2008 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this in Ivoire and it is absolutely perfect for my PPP complexion. It has a wonderful texture and great coverage.

on 2/22/2008 10:45:00 AM

I use this concealer for under my eyes. I really like the light, silky texture and the fact that it's easy to put on. However, I recommend getting it a shade darker. I'm "Casper pale," and i found the Ivory to be too light (looks odd in pictures).

on 8/30/2007 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This worked great for me. I have extremely oily, breakout prone skin and this is one of the only concealers that I could put right on a blemish and not only did it completely hide it, but it didn't make me breakout more. It is pricey, but it lasts a long time and is very much worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Worst Concealer!
It looked too dried and cakey on me. It did not last.
I DO NOT reccommend.

on 12/26/2006 12:31:00 PM

After my Prescriptives Flawless concealer caused major breakouts, I tried this. What a find! It not only looks natural, it really stays on, covers well, and doesn't break me out. It's oil-free and non-comedogenic, which is hard to find in such a rich, creamy concealer. It comes in a lovely pot, with a lot of product. UPDATE: okay, but rubs off on collars and clothes! Doesn't hold up as well in tougher conditions.

on 7/9/2006 2:23:00 PM

I have used this concealer for years!! It is a little pricy but it is worth it. I have not purchased a new one, it lasts forever. Nice cover, not heavy!

on 9/30/2005 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I try to reserve 5 lippies for products that go above and beyond very good. This product is worthy of 5 lippies. It's the best concealer I have ever used. The MA took one look at me and picked the color out instantly. The texture of this concealer is like nothing I've ever felt before and it does a wonderful job of covering and still looks natural. Very expensive, but worth it.

on 9/28/2005 11:23:00 AM

I like this product. It spreads evenly and conceals without settling in my lines. That said, there aren't enough colors to choose from and the price is a little ridiculous. It might be a little dry for those with already dry skin.

on 6/21/2005 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It works! I never bought concealer because i wasnt sure how to use it, but this one works and covers up. I would recommend it to people who would like to try a new concealer.