September 2, 2014 | 1869 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by one

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Ivoire and it is absolutely perfect for my PPP complexion. It has a wonderful texture and great coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 10:45:00 AM More reviews by oharaj

I use this concealer for under my eyes. I really like the light, silky texture and the fact that it's easy to put on. However, I recommend getting it a shade darker. I'm "Casper pale," and i found the Ivory to be too light (looks odd in pictures).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 3:12:00 PM More reviews by gingereg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked great for me. I have extremely oily, breakout prone skin and this is one of the only concealers that I could put right on a blemish and not only did it completely hide it, but it didn't make me breakout more. It is pricey, but it lasts a long time and is very much worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Kavitacaviezel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst Concealer!
It looked too dried and cakey on me. It did not last.
I DO NOT reccommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

After my Prescriptives Flawless concealer caused major breakouts, I tried this. What a find! It not only looks natural, it really stays on, covers well, and doesn't break me out. It's oil-free and non-comedogenic, which is hard to find in such a rich, creamy concealer. It comes in a lovely pot, with a lot of product. UPDATE: okay, but rubs off on collars and clothes! Doesn't hold up as well in tougher conditions.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2006 2:23:00 PM More reviews by melodiej

I have used this concealer for years!! It is a little pricy but it is worth it. I have not purchased a new one, it lasts forever. Nice cover, not heavy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by LDinNH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I try to reserve 5 lippies for products that go above and beyond very good. This product is worthy of 5 lippies. It's the best concealer I have ever used. The MA took one look at me and picked the color out instantly. The texture of this concealer is like nothing I've ever felt before and it does a wonderful job of covering and still looks natural. Very expensive, but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by bobbielr

I like this product. It spreads evenly and conceals without settling in my lines. That said, there aren't enough colors to choose from and the price is a little ridiculous. It might be a little dry for those with already dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by superkathy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It works! I never bought concealer because i wasnt sure how to use it, but this one works and covers up. I would recommend it to people who would like to try a new concealer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this but didn't. First, I got the wrong colour (corrector) for my NC30-35 skintone. Also the other colours weren't yellow-based enough or too dark. Anyhow tried this under my eyes & didn't like the cream to powder finish as well as too light. Returned it & received a sample of the Maquicomplete & think I have found a winner.