December 19, 2014 | 892 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Mink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a choice between tapestry taupe and mink and I am very glad I bought mink! This colour is beautiful on dark skin. I gave this four lippies cuz I didn't find it to be very pigmented (at least not as much pigment as WnW) and got fallout.BUT!!!! The colour is so versatile that you could use this on an everyday basis.I would repurchase if i ever run out given the amount of product you get.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do not like the new packaging of the Cover Girl eyeshadows.

When you take the label off, you are left with a sticky film that collects loose hairs etc. also, This color is not what I expected it to be.

And I think the new repackaged Mink shadow is also smaller than the original Mink eyeshadow.

I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked this product has such a high rating. I literally had to dig my brush in and use a mixing medium, just to get it to show up. Way too much unnecessary work and effort. For drugstore, I will just stick with Wet n Wild, Milani, Prestige, or L'oreal. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by aonusz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using this shade on the brow bone or if I sweep some over a brown shadow. It is shimmery without being too glittery, and the shade is flattering on most tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by purpleredswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It has shimmer, not glitter, but it does shine. Cover Girl Singles give you a lot of product for a cheap price. It isn't the most pigmented shadow but it works. Just use a primer underneath and you should be good to go.

My favourite way to use this product is Cover Girl Single in Brown
Smolder all over the lid with Mink highlight the middle of the eye lid.

I give it a rating of 4/5 because I still love the colour [a light champagne brown colour] and getting it to work is easy enough. Plus it's a good bargain. I take off a lippie due to terrible packaging and the fact it's not that pigmented.

So if you like shimmery but not glittery light champagne browns that you will work with just a little, go for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a great product. This shade will flatter any skin tone and eye color. You get a ton of product for the price, and it is very pigmented and shimmery. It is very similar to MAC's Gleam, except more pigmented and doesn't have the gold glitter chunks. I prefer this to Stila's Kitten eye shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by webmiztris

Great price and a great copper-y color with a nice amount of pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous brownish champagne-y rose gold color with some shimmer. I absolutely love wearing this color, and I have very cool tones to my skin. It's neutral enough that you can wear it to work, but it's also very pretty to wear out at night. The pigmentation is great, you get a generous amount of product (especially for the price--I got mine for about 3 bucks) and I even like the little sponge tip applicators you get. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by oliviasMUA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great color. However it really didn't look right on my fair, cool toned skin. I should have known, I just really liked the color and wanted to make it work. After this was a dud for me, I bought CG's tapestry taupe which worked much better, and Wet and Wild's nutty, which is my favorite. This was just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice peachey taupey shade with some sheen. VERY similar overall to MAC's All That Glitters IMO but not quite it's dupe. This is a tad warmer chapagne compared to ATG more pink shade. But you can't tell unless you look really close! Now that I just swatched on my hand, I will continue to buy Mink and not ATG because of its warmer bronzier shade. For reference I am C4/NC35-40 range.