New York Color Liquid Eyeliner

Price: $

on 4/1/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this liquid eyeliner. It goes on so pigmented and smooth. Never budges until I take it off. That is a huge plus, because when eyeliner transfers on me AT ALL, I look like the crypt keeper. It has lasted me so long because it doesn't dry out like some tend to. HG status!!

on 3/31/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is seriously my HG eyeliner. I never thought I would be able to say this about any eyeliner but there, I just did. I've tried so many eyeliners before and I almost gave up before I decided to give this a try after I saw one of my favorite YouTubers use it (thank you Adelaine!). This eyeliner is the blackest black I've ever come across and dries to a matte finish. It applies like an absolute dream and if you make any mistakes you can easily remove it with just a swipe of water and a cotton bud. The wand of this eyeliner is longer than any other liquid liner I've tried and I can see why not everyone would like this but I love it. It gives me more control over the eyeliner and makes it easy to fill in any spot that you miss. It stays on all day and doesn't stamp on my crease like every other eyeliner I've tried did. I didn't even need to wear eyeshadow underneath it which normally I absolutely need to do. Only downside to it is that it isn't waterproof at all so watch out on rainy days or if you got teary eyes like me because it definitely will smudge but for only 3 euros it's totally worth it.

on 3/17/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeliner kicks so much ass. It's INTENSELY black and dries totally matte. The look and finish of this on the lids is indistinguishable from high-end liners. Doesn't run or smudge with normal wear. I prefer this over my Kat Von D liquid liner, that's saying something! The formula is a very creamy liquid, not runny or thin. The brush is a standard fiber brush. The only con I would give this is that you need to scrape off the excess product into the tube before you use it, or it's just too messy. Practice makes perfect with this eyeliner. Once you get the hang of using it, you will never look back!

on 3/12/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I used to use the stila 24hr eyeliner & thought that no other liner could compare. Until I found this eyeliner! I love it! I wear it to work everyday & it stays on throughout my whole shift & even longer! & can't beat the price either! $2 at my local Walmart. I will continue to use & recommend this eyeliner <3

on 3/10/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Been using this eyeliner for quite a while now and I LOVE it. I have very oily eyelids so whenever I would buy an eyeliner it always smudged and I would end up with eyeliner on top of my eye shadow. However when I first tried this eyeliner I wasn't trying to get happy because I thought it would do the same as other eyeliners but shockingly it didn't!! I wear it all day long it's matte and super pigmented. I'm surprised at how cheap it is and works. It's also good for doing eyeliner on other people! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it's not waterproof, otherwise no other complains! And also I don find that it is sometimes hard to work with the thin brush but I just love the product so much I don't mind spending a few extra min to achieve my look

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It's pigmented, cheap and the brush is easy to work with. Best of all, it dries matte. I love it!

on 2/22/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! It's matte which I love and stays on all day. I love the packaging except for the brush. I like thin liner so the brush is a bit too big but very workable!

on 2/19/2015 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this when i first started using liquid eyeliner and I found it was hard to apply so I bought a differnt brand and then recently tried this one out again now that I've had more practice and I still find it gets all over and it's difficult to apply

on 2/13/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love the that this is a very affordable liquid liner that dries MATTE! I haven't found any other liquid liner from the drugstore that is matte. I just wish it was waterproof because my eyes tend to water throughout the day. The pigmentation is awesome! So until they make a waterproof version, I only use this for my wing to flick it out and make it dramatic!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I never bother with eyeliner because it never comes out right. Either it's uneven or I go overboard la Amy Winehouse. I've heard so many great things about this eyeliner that I wanted to give it a shot. I searched endlessly at drugstores and it was always out of stock until I finally found it at Walmart. Less than $3! Amazon sells it for $7^. Anyways I tried it today and it is the FIRST time my eyeliner has ever looked perfect! It glided like butter on my eyelid. The brush tip might need some getting used to, but overall this is excellent! I've worn it for about 10 hours and it's still in tact.

Top Rated New York Color Products