November 22, 2014 | 1798 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Didn't seem to really do anything for me but irritate my skin. I do however have friends that swear by this so... (shrugs) Kapow seems to work better for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOWZA, did I ever get smoked on this product. I have been following the 'cult' buzz of BooBoo Zap for a few years and when presented with the opportunity to buy it, decided it was now or never. Like all things BeneFit, you pay for the cool graphics and packaging, so basically twice as much as you should be paying. $26 CND, yup, that's steep. Anyway, throwing caution to the wind, I bought it and ran all the way home to try out my long coveted prize. The smell was the first thing that caught me off gaurd, but I was trying to be optimistic. Applying the formula to my acne, I felt that the product burned quite a bit. Who cares right?? If it makes that pimple dissapear, you can set my face on fire!! Jump to the next morning, and I had nothing to show for it. Zits, still present. Except now the skin around them was all dried up making it impossible to wear concealer. I didn't over use the product or anything, it just didn't work. I tried several nights in a row and the zits still persisted without any sign of clearing up. Maybe it's the unsanitary application method? Finally, I reverted back to my tried and true method and voila, 24 hrs later, they had dried up like the desert. This product was an absolute waste of money and way, WAY, over-hyped!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by glamgirl24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this. This thing doesnt work for me. The lady at BeneFit said that it worked for her, but well idk but it doesn't work for me. Don't waste your money and just get another treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, Benefit overprices their items like none other. This tiny vile of .2 ounces hardly should cost 10 dollars, yet alone 20!! Now there's something I must say to people who have been talking negatively about this product: most of them think it's just for acne. While this is PARTIALLY true, the description on their website says that it is for "problem zones". This can range from acne to redness, but the description never promises that it will magically make ACNE evaporate. For me, it (somewhat) cures small blemishes. Acne would be a whole different story. Now to my review: This stuff hardly works (I like how I went from talking about it positively to negatively. I guess I'm two faced). I put it on and hardly see any effect whatsoever! Everyone wants to know the secret to eliminating blemishes....this isn't it. Try a different product, preferably cheaper ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Totally over-priced, horrible packaging (it looks like a roll on, but it's not), and does nothing for your zits. Don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i purchased this after a coworker said it worked wonders on her. She said that when she felt a pimple coming, she applied this, and overnight, it was gone. Even on pimples that came to a head.

I purchased this at sephora for like $30. i saw a pimple coming on my cheek so i used it. OMG, it made it worse. The packaging is horrible. This doesnt work. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

they still make this sh*t and people STILL buy it??!!! i unfortunately bought this overpriced bottle of watered down witch hazel and alcohol years ago and it did nothing but piss me off. DON'T waste your hard earned money on this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I was seriously attracted to this product as I read good reviews in magazines and the packaging looked soo good (stupid eason I know but that's marketing!!)
Anyway, this did nothing for my spots, absolutely NOTHING! What a waste of money!
It was a hassle to put on as well as constant reapplying is required and only a little bit of liquid comes ot of the tiny hole in he bottle most of which gets diretly absorbed into cotton wool!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 1:13:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my second vial of this product. This is the only spot treatment I use on my blemishes. It feels cool and tingly - and it actually works! It significantly reduces redness and shrinks my occasional spots. I love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

This was a waste of money! This did not do anything for my pimples and did not last that long either!

It was like I was applying water to my face!!

I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend it.

I usually LOVE Benefit products but not this one!!