October 31, 2014 | 1175 users online

Blush - Chanel - Joues Contraste in Mocha

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 2:33:00 AM More reviews by MaisonChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was at the Chanel line earlier. I saw all the beautiful colors and was tempted to get one. I got Tempted Beige because I love the natural look. On me, it looks more plummy but it's still a very beautiful color. I wear Mac powder NC35 and I think it has more of a golden tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by darlinglilkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Chanel blushes are pure luxury. They give the most gorgeous effect. Perfect celebrity cheekbones. Mocha is one of my favorites, second only to Tempting Beige. This is like a darker brownish slightly plummy pink blush which I would never ever look twice at had it not been for MUA and my recent obsession with Chanel blushes. Sweeping this number a little bit under my cheekbones makes my face look much more sculpted, defined and sophisticated. When I wear this, as with Tempting Beige, the compliments flood in. I feel amazing when I wear this. This is a great neutral blush, perfect for anyone who wants to define their face beautifully and look sophisticated, as opposed to cute-dolly cheeks. (Love that look too but this blush is not for that.) 5 lippies, easily. And again, worth every single cent. Nay, its worth even more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by LARM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this blush! I've always loved Chanel blushes - they stay on longer than any other for me. I used to use Desert Plum Bronze and then tried Cocoa. Mocha is such an amazing color though and by far my favorite. I've tried many blushes and I think this is the most flattering shade - I'm definitely hooked! I tried it over some bronzer as well and loved it that way the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by pinky33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, first about me: I have sensitive combination skin with mild rosacea. I'm a PPP with medium brown hair (red & gold natural highlights) and light green eyes. (in prescriptives I'm a R/O Vanilla, in Chanel I use shell vitalumiere) I have used a lot of blushes in my day (Nars, bobbi brown, prescriptives, clinique, Jane) and this is one that I find myself reaching for over and over again. It goes with everything!! It looks like a mauvey-brown with subtle shimmer in the compact and it goes on just beautiful, doesn't clash with my rosacea at all. It stays on all day too. No touchups. I don't swipe my brush on the blush, I dab it on and then the color gets in the middle of the bristles and it's easier to swirl/blend onto my cheeks. This is expensive but at the rate I'm going, I'll still be using this compact in 3 years. The SA at the chanel counter put Mystery on me, so I bought it but when I got home I found that they had given me Incognito. I took it back and saw Mocha. When I swatched it on my wrist compared to Mystery it was pretty similar, but for some reason the "quilted" blushes are harder to pick up color for me. So I went with Mocha and I'm not sorry. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

Mocha is a beautiful plummy brown with iridescent shimmer. That is what it looked like swatched on my hand. (It looks like a more amped up version of NARS Madly.) However, when applied, it turned reddish on my NC20 skin. Definitely try this on your face before you buy it. If you have yellow undertones, this may turn into a splotchy, brick red.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2006 3:06:00 AM More reviews by americanbeutyjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the texture and colors of chanel blushes. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, too. Unfortunately, this product made my skin break out, so it was immediately returned. For reference, I have sensitive, combination skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2006 1:02:00 AM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i so wanted to love this, but it looks really bad on me. after falling in love with reflex, i "needed" another chanel blush and chose mocha. it looks really pretty in the pan, but horrible on my face. it brings out the redness in my skin and made it look patchy, like before i put on foundation. i gave it a 2 anyways cuz of the awesome texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by steffyp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this blush! A saleswoman at the Chanel counter talked me into purchasing this product when I was in my second year of college- my friends thought I was crazy for spending so much money on a blush, but I made NO mistake. I got so many compliments on my face that I will never stop using this color. It seems that it would be flattering for all skin tones, and a little goes a long way. Chanel blushes seem to last forever. I will definiltely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by miaower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by far my all time favorite blush. It's a very rosey brown, with hints of gold inside. I think on medium skin tone it looks GORGEOUS, and in my time iv'e gone through alot of different colored blushes, but this is the perfect color, goes with everything, all you need is a little bit, and it lasts ALL day, even when you take naps. I will definatly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by colfishing

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous pink/brown. Very natural looking, must use a light hand and layer. I think this is my favorite blush. I've also got Reflex and Rose Mirage, but this color just seems to go with anything and everything. I can't imagine ever using it up, but I would repurchase. Use a nice big brush to apply and blend blend blend. So pretty!