July 31, 2014 | 1787 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Buh-Bye

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2004 3:46:00 PM More reviews by MtnBikeGrl

I was in Sephora and bought this on a whim -- the Boo-Boo Zap didn't look so good, so I went for this. The $21 price tag didn't faze me much, but when I used it, it was awful. I would go so far as to say that it made my zit WORSE! I was hoping that it would really just dry up the pimple and reduce redness, but it pretty much just clogged the pore more! I'm disappointed in this, and won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 5:45:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this is dreadfully overpriced. I know of a better one if you can find it that works and smells nice too - Sugarbaby clear complexion gel which comes in nice packaging and is only AU$10.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by thanhthanh19

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is so expensive for the little jar, but worst of all it doesn't work. My skin was peeled off. This product contain more than the required ingredients or a great percentage of a particular ingredient to treat blemishes/acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2003 10:59:00 AM More reviews by laurlaur814

I usually love Benefit, but this is not a very good product at all. I can't say if it works or not to get rid of pimples, because it doesn't even stay on my face!
It has a nice, gritty texture that would suggest some kind of working power, but since it never completely dries, it comes off on my pillow at night. The green color is even kind of fun (for a night time product). However, upon waking up in the morning, no green is left on my face--only the pimple.
Don't waste your money on this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

I have combo/sensitive skin with only occasional breakouts. It didn't take long to realize that Buh-Bye did absolutely NOTHING for my zits--a big fat $21 worth of nothing, mind you. It *never* dried, thereby ending up everywhere but on my face after a night's sleep. And it didn't seem to dry up my zits any faster than if I just left them alone. After a while, I decided to dump it down the sink and at least recycle the bottle.

Then came the scary part! This stuff had a consistency the likes of which I have never seen. It would NOT wash off my hands or my sink, no matter what I used. I tried soap, citrus cleaner, even Windex (like the father in Greek Wedding)! Eventually I scrubbed it off using a potpourri of harsh cleaning products, and I was alarmed that I had ever put this stuff on my face to begin with. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by BittyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You get so little product for the price, but that doesn't really matter since it doesn't work. This stuff will not dry, no matter how long you leave it on(it must be a scientific phenomenon.)Save your money and buy something from the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by SOULSTARR

It says that it's green so you won't forget to wash it off in the morning. Sure, if only it was still on your face!!! This overpriced crap did nothing for my pimples. The only thing it did was wipe off onto my pillow and sheets!! I will never buy this crap again. Plus for the money you spent, you only get a teeny tiny little jar!! I want my money back!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2003 12:34:00 PM More reviews by jmsgemini

Nails- problem.
Never dries-problem.
Doesnt get rid of zits-problem.

For my 2.99 for like 10 oz. I will buy the queen helene mint masque and spot treat. That stuff dries. Quite frankly, the trick of pageant girls-toothpaste on blemishes would work better than this.

At least my pillowcase is zit free!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by zero347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product does absolutely nothing but make your face green. What a shame! The package is so cute and it smells better than other acne treatments.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by blissgirl

I like the green. I like the smell. Those would be the only things I do like about this! They say it is green 'so you don't forget to wash it off in the morning'. WELL...I have never ever had to wash it off because it is always on my pillowcase, blanket, in my hair, or on my boyfriend. It just doesn't stay put! It never dries, so it just ends up coming off on whatever you come in contact with. The price is ridiculous, and the jar is even worse. If you have nails, don't expect to get your finger in the jar. The comic-like character and cardboard box is what we are paying for, not the actual product. I have used it on a boring afternoon when I know I won't be getting it all over a pillow - and I really haven't seen any difference in my small pimples when I use this. Don't waste your money paying for the marketing - buy something that actually works!!!