Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is the best eye makeup remover ever .

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is product is alright.. it does take off the makeup easily (waterproof mascara, stubborn eyeliner) although it's super greasy and oily and i find its a dupe for the netrogena eye makeup remover but the netrogena one isnt as oily and is 1/4 its price

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I spent the night at a friend's house and just had a small overnight duffel with very little makeup in it rather than my full road trip makeup kit. Therefore I found myself without my usual makeup remover and had to borrow hers. I had used Lancome Bi-Facil before and it's never been my favorite. Lancome often includes a trial size in their gift-with-purchase promotions. I've used it to clean my brushes when I'm out of brush cleanser and it's okay for that (but only until I can buy my real brush cleaner). So I used it to take off my eye makeup and my eyelids were inflamed from using it. This contains fragrance. I will never put this near my eyes again. It does remove makeup but it's much too irritating.

The two makeup removers I prefer to use that don't cause me any irritation at all are Paula's Choice Gentle Makeup Remover (which is cheaper than Lancome's, too), and Bobbi Brown's Instant Long Wear Makeup Remover. Won't buy Lancome's, and can't recommend it.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Quaternium-15, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good one, really. Works perfectly on my dry skin. My skin feels smooth and relaxed, like it washes away the weight of the day.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best makeup remover I have ever owned. With just shaking it a little, both parts blend really well and makeup is easily removed and my skin feels very smooth.

The only complaint I have is that since my skin is very sensitive I can't use it more than once a day. Once I was trying new looks for my eyes and the second time I used this product to remove my eye makeup, the skin around them was red and felt terrible, so I had to stop using it. The next day my eyes were OK, I used makeup and removed it with this product and my skin was fine, so when I am trying new looks I definitely don't use this product to remove my makeup.

Even though I had this awful experience with this product, I have figured out how to use it without damaging my skin and I will buy it again.

one of the best eye make up remover i have ever tried and it doesn't burn your eyes

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this as my main eye makeup remover for years and it works perfectly. I shake it and pour some into a little ramkin then dip a q-tip in it, put a paper towel under my lashes and gently rub starting at the base of the lashes and then out for my mascara. I rub lightly with a q-tip to remove my gel or pencil eyeliner as well. I like how it gets off the makeup with little fuss. Then for the rest of my eye makeup I pour the remainder left in the ramkin onto a cotton pad and wipe the makeup away gently. I always have a backup in case they ever discontinue it. One bottle lasts me about eight months so I would say for the price I pay I am getting a great deal. I highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this is by far the best eye makeup remover ever , the only thing is it is a little pricey . but i tried all sort of eye makeup remover and this one doesn't let you pull and tug the makeup off so easy to take off.

PROS:
- takes waterproof and stubborn eye makeup off

I have found an alternative to this which is less expensive.
If you live in Canada, Marcelle Eye Makeup remover is just as good for $14 CAD.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got this as a sample-size when buying a Lancome makeup set and I kind of have mixed feelings about it. It goes on quite greasy feeling, and I find that I have to use quite a lot of it each time I use it to remove my makeup, but once I've removed my makeup with it and rinsed it all off, it does leave my skin feeling nice and soft - and despite what it feels like when you first put it on your skin, it doesn't feel oily once it's been rinsed off. I have very sensitive skin which is easily irritated by a lot of products, but this didn't aggravate my skin at all!
So this product has been pretty decent, but I'm just not sure I can justify re-purchasing this when I feel like I'd get the same effect from a much cheaper cleanser and a bit of moisturiser.