Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've never had particularly sensitive skin, but lately it has been oily and going through a lot of changes in general. Particularly, I've noticed periodic sensitivity and redness around my eye area that I believe is being caused by makeup removers. First,I thought it was my Estée Lauder remover. Now, this. Two brands I have never had issue with. Aside from this, I wasn't impressed with this product. I found it to be average in removing my makeup (gets most of it off, but find I need to go in again after cleansing to remove the raccoon eyes caused from washing off mascara)! The packaging is nice, there's no perfume-y scent or anything, but it's a bit pricey! I don't believe I would go out of my way to repurchase, but I wouldn't throw it out either.

on 1/1/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I went through a 30 ml sample in 2 weeks. I don't wear particularly heavy eye make-up but I really needed a lot of product in order to get all the makeup off.

It leaves such an oily film, which I think if someone don't bother that , I strongly suggest to just use coconut oil, so much effective. (Rub your eyes with a bit of coconut oil and swipe off everything with a wet cotton pad)

For a non greasy option I recommend Bioderma.

This must be so expensive since it's Lancome...still it's such a bad product!

on 12/21/2014 12:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have tried a variety of make-up removers both drugstore and fancier brand names. This is by far the best one that I have tried. I use it by shaking it up a bit, soaking a cotton pad and then gently rubbing away my water proof make-up. It's extremely gentle on my skin, yet effectively removes all traces of make-up. It doesn't have alcohol or any weird smells. Overall, a fantastic make-up remover, worth every dollar.

on 12/15/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just finished an entire bottle of this and while I used it I thought it was everything BUT this product that gave me a horrible rash around my eyes and made my skin hurt. I blames my eye make up, my cleanser, etc.... But it was this product. Horribly irritating.

on 11/27/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

For reference, I have dehydrated skin with eyelids that are prone to flaking. I don't use any waterproof makeup and I saturate a disposable cotton pad with some of this product, hold to eyes for about 10 seconds and lightly swipe.

This is a regular dual phase eye makeup remover, nothing special in my opinion. It advertises that it doesn't leave an oily residue, but it's a dual phase remover and like any other it does leave a bit of an oily feeling behind. It has a light scent which I'm not a fan of either. It works well enough but I don't think it's worth the price tag when you can get similar results using oil.

on 11/21/2014 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Good for oily skin, sensitive eyes. (oilu cleansers give me white dots around my eyes)
Cleans waterproof makeup really well.

but I wont spend money anymore on products which do the same as note-so-pricey products! Buy products, not names!

I thought this was the best waterproof eye makeup remover on the market, after trying many expensive and inexpensive brands....it is good at removing Lancome mascaras. However, I found it very difficult to remove some other waterproof mascaras (such as Diorshow and YSL faux cills- I absolutely loved the effects of YSL but found it way too difficult to remove with Lancome....) I was on vacation with my friend and had ran out of my lancome remover so I tried her Body Shop waterproof camomile eye makeup remover. My YSL came off after applying the body shop remover for just a few seconds....it removed every single last trace which felt impossible with Lancome.

I don't mind spending good money on skincare and makeup when its a great product, but Bi-Facil is outrageously overpriced for what it does....which is very little in my opinion. Ladies, save some money and try the Body Shop remover....rated 5/5 on makeupalley and "Best" on Paula's Choice. Sorry Lancome.

on 10/27/2014 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Fantastic, Very good product, takes off everything including waterproof. Always gets starred highly and raved about in magazines. Its good, don't get me wrong, does what it says it will, but id NEVER buy this if it wasn't included as a free gift, over priced. Most drug store wipes, eye make removers and even jojoba oil will do the same.

on 10/15/2014 2:27:00 AM

This is so good. Eye makeup comes off with just a couple of swipes, no rubbing or stinging. Got a mini as a gift with purchase, will totally buy it when it's used up even though it's pricey.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Free sample. Would never purchase. Didn't remove eye makeup very well and I don't wear waterproof. I will stick with YSL remover.