Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 6/20/2015 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Amazing at removing waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Just soak cotton pad, press to eye and it quickly removes in 1 swipe. Not harsh for sensitive eyes (I wear contacts) Just so pricey. I try to snag a deluxe sample any time I'm purchasing Lancome items because this is the best eye remover I have found to date.

on 6/18/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Removes heavy eye makeup just fine but very hard to get the last little bit of product out of the bottle. I will not repurchase.

on 6/15/2015 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hi everyone, I'm new on MakeupAlley, I live in Curacao.
This is an excellent makeup remover! Doesn't have after oily feel, gentle on the skin! Pricey here in Curacao but worth the money.

on 6/11/2015 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go to for eye makeup removers when I have the extra cash. Works wonderfully and is gentle on my sensitive eyes. Doesn't leave an oily residue. Love it. It really removes off all my eye makeup.

on 6/1/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product !! Gets rid of all eye make up including eyelash glue! Which I find a real bug bare ! More on the expensive side but is worth it to stop black eye bogies in the morning !!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Selected this from Sephora's Rewards Boutique.

Bi-Fical Double Action Eye Make-up Remover never once irritated, nor stung my eyes. I had to swipe my lashes a couple more times with this remover to remove mascara than I did with EL and Sephora's brand (reviews for both); however, didn't have to resort to tugging.

My goal is to find an eye makeup remover that removes as well as EL, and as gentle on my eyes as Bi-Fical, at a DS price. I'm willing to compromise on how many swipes it takes to remove eye makeup, if the product doesn't sting my eyes.

I like this eye makeup remover so much I'm going to check out L'oreal eye makeup remover the next time I'm at the DS. Figure it will be as good as Lancome's, since L'oreal is their parent company. Seems the parent company would be the HE brand.

on 5/23/2015 12:01:00 AM

Best waterproof eye make up remover I've used. It's pricey but it works every time.

on 5/19/2015 8:02:00 PM

I don't think this is anymore effective than other dual phase eye makeup remover. It has a strong rose scent which is prevalent amongst all Lancome brand products and my bottles end up being sticky because due to cap design. Is it effective at removing makeup? Yes, very good on waterproof makeup. Would I buy it again? No, too expensive for what it does. Would I use it if someone gave me to for free? Yup!

I got this as sample with my usual lancome foundation makeup (which I LOVE). I usually use olive oil to remove makeup, but this was free and I gave it a try. Love the smell, did not sting my eyes, BUT it barely removed my maybelline mascara and it left my eyelids feeling dry. Yeah, olive oil sometimes leaves my eyelids too oily, but this is too drying for me.

on 4/6/2015 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lancome Bi-Facil is one of the best makeup for me so far.
It is best to clean up all the eye makeup even the waterproof one, and surely it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearer.
What i don't like about it, is the texture is too oily and the over priced just for a eye makeup remover.