September 2, 2014 | 1193 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 510 Light Beige Frost

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to check and then check again to make sure that my lovely shimmery pink lipstick was indeed called "Light Beige Frost." I'm sure you're tired of reading this by now, but this lipstick is not beige at all! It is a perfect natural color for me, with just a touch of shimmer that makes my lips look great. I have already bought three...one for my purse, one for my makeup drawer, and one as a backup!

My only issue so far is staying power, but I contribute part of my problem to the fact that I don't have a good lipstick-friendly lip balm. I use plain ol' Vaseline, which just makes the lipstick slide right off! Once I find a better balm, I plan on wearing this lipstick nonstop. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by easees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lipstick is neither beige nor frost - it is a mauve/rose color. Lipstick is usually too dark on me but this matches my lip color almost perfectly. What really amazes me is that it acutally stays on. I pretty much eat continuously all day long so whatever I put on my lips in the morning is usually gone by the time I get to my office. This isn't long-wear or anything but it lasted through a can of diet coke, a smoothie, some pudding and a mcdonald's snack wrap. I was impressed. WnW is BOGO at Walgreen's this week which is why I bought it in the first place, based on the good reviews their lipsticks get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by sadendingsong

this lipstick is the PERFECT color for me. i was definitely not expecting that from such an inexpensive lipstick but so far i have not found anything that can compare with this color. i dont even know why its so great but it is! i realize this may not work for everyone but it just works for me. and hey for a dollar, its worth a shot right?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Mindy380

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I have no idea why this lipstick is called Light Beige Frost. Maybe they reformulated it and I got one of the newer ones? The Duane Reade I got mine has a pretty good turnover rate on WnW products, so I'm pretty sure it hasn't been sitting on the shelves for ages.

In the tube, this looks like a rose pink lipstick with shimmer. Good thing, because I'm NOT the type of person who would ever buy a light beige or frosty looking lipstick. On my lips, this was a very pretty rose color with just a hint of shimmer to make my lips look fuller and slightly darker. LLL Asian with rosy lips for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 11:58:00 AM More reviews by jennylynn

I've been avoiding this product for years, since the word "beige" combined with my deathly pale skin = corpse. But I finally shelled out my precious $1 and picked up this pearl. It's fabulous! On my pale, basically untinted lips it's more a peachy, fleshy pink, which is lovely for a natural, fresh look. And it works well as a cream blush in a pinch, too. And no scary too-pearly glare, if applied with a light hand. Not particularly moisturizing or creamy in my opinion, but not "drying" either. Give this practically-free gem a try, for Pete's sake!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2006 9:44:00 PM More reviews by williams_dd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, Hmmph. After reading all these glowing reviews, & since i've been searching for the PERFECT pink/beige color forever now, I thought i'd give this a try. Now I don't know if Wet & Wild has completely revamped their colors or maybe the label on this lipstick was the wrong shade....cuz this is VERY far from what I expected it to be. It's like a reddish pink...no hint of beige in it. Doesn't look horrible on me (I'm a PPP) but certainly not what i was looking for. Glad it was only 99 cents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 12:35:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, you can't complain for the price. And I got it 50% off! It's a really nice pinky beige color and is great for a lighter look on my lips. No complaints about the texture either, which is usually the problem with cheaper lipsticks. I'm such a lipstick snob though that I hate pulling out the cheap packaging in public. Oh well, it's a good color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is awsome!!!This is the perfect beigy-pink shade, with frost...not TOO frosty. I hate those that make you look like a reject from a Frankie Avalon movie. Anyhoo I am in love with the balm-like consistancy of these lippies. They leave your lips feeling nice after the product color has worn off. I use this with the cheapo Jordana Rockin Rose liner and it is just professional and gorgeous! 50 cents at Walgreens & CVS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ladybug000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shade of Wet and Wild lip stick. It goes on a very pretty shade of peachy pink that is very natural looking. Will purchase this lipstick color again. Very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Sun_Shine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This one (510 Light Beige Frosr) is the most fabulous shade among all lipsticks I have ever had - I use it the most. Goes on so creamy and appears really lovely - peachy beige shimmer, very natural. Simply a lighter version of gorgeous #666 lip liner. The only problem I have is that Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks start flaking on me after about 5 hours. Reapplying doesn't fix the look too well. So I'm trying to wear it only for a few hours. For a long day, I prefer any other brand. It also starts smelling a bit old after two years of purchase, but still stays creamy, although some other shades became rock hard and went to trash long ago. I wish to find this same shade made by another company, hopefully with better quality ingredients.