April 20, 2014 | 1575 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 510 Light Beige Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by easees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lipstick is neither beige nor frost - it is a mauve/rose color. Lipstick is usually too dark on me but this matches my lip color almost perfectly. What really amazes me is that it acutally stays on. I pretty much eat continuously all day long so whatever I put on my lips in the morning is usually gone by the time I get to my office. This isn't long-wear or anything but it lasted through a can of diet coke, a smoothie, some pudding and a mcdonald's snack wrap. I was impressed. WnW is BOGO at Walgreen's this week which is why I bought it in the first place, based on the good reviews their lipsticks get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by sadendingsong

this lipstick is the PERFECT color for me. i was definitely not expecting that from such an inexpensive lipstick but so far i have not found anything that can compare with this color. i dont even know why its so great but it is! i realize this may not work for everyone but it just works for me. and hey for a dollar, its worth a shot right?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Mindy380

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I have no idea why this lipstick is called Light Beige Frost. Maybe they reformulated it and I got one of the newer ones? The Duane Reade I got mine has a pretty good turnover rate on WnW products, so I'm pretty sure it hasn't been sitting on the shelves for ages.

In the tube, this looks like a rose pink lipstick with shimmer. Good thing, because I'm NOT the type of person who would ever buy a light beige or frosty looking lipstick. On my lips, this was a very pretty rose color with just a hint of shimmer to make my lips look fuller and slightly darker. LLL Asian with rosy lips for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 11:58:00 AM More reviews by jennylynn

I've been avoiding this product for years, since the word "beige" combined with my deathly pale skin = corpse. But I finally shelled out my precious $1 and picked up this pearl. It's fabulous! On my pale, basically untinted lips it's more a peachy, fleshy pink, which is lovely for a natural, fresh look. And it works well as a cream blush in a pinch, too. And no scary too-pearly glare, if applied with a light hand. Not particularly moisturizing or creamy in my opinion, but not "drying" either. Give this practically-free gem a try, for Pete's sake!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2006 9:44:00 PM More reviews by williams_dd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, Hmmph. After reading all these glowing reviews, & since i've been searching for the PERFECT pink/beige color forever now, I thought i'd give this a try. Now I don't know if Wet & Wild has completely revamped their colors or maybe the label on this lipstick was the wrong shade....cuz this is VERY far from what I expected it to be. It's like a reddish pink...no hint of beige in it. Doesn't look horrible on me (I'm a PPP) but certainly not what i was looking for. Glad it was only 99 cents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 12:35:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, you can't complain for the price. And I got it 50% off! It's a really nice pinky beige color and is great for a lighter look on my lips. No complaints about the texture either, which is usually the problem with cheaper lipsticks. I'm such a lipstick snob though that I hate pulling out the cheap packaging in public. Oh well, it's a good color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is awsome!!!This is the perfect beigy-pink shade, with frost...not TOO frosty. I hate those that make you look like a reject from a Frankie Avalon movie. Anyhoo I am in love with the balm-like consistancy of these lippies. They leave your lips feeling nice after the product color has worn off. I use this with the cheapo Jordana Rockin Rose liner and it is just professional and gorgeous! 50 cents at Walgreens & CVS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ladybug000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shade of Wet and Wild lip stick. It goes on a very pretty shade of peachy pink that is very natural looking. Will purchase this lipstick color again. Very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Sun_Shine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This one (510 Light Beige Frosr) is the most fabulous shade among all lipsticks I have ever had - I use it the most. Goes on so creamy and appears really lovely - peachy beige shimmer, very natural. Simply a lighter version of gorgeous #666 lip liner. The only problem I have is that Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks start flaking on me after about 5 hours. Reapplying doesn't fix the look too well. So I'm trying to wear it only for a few hours. For a long day, I prefer any other brand. It also starts smelling a bit old after two years of purchase, but still stays creamy, although some other shades became rock hard and went to trash long ago. I wish to find this same shade made by another company, hopefully with better quality ingredients.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was dry and felt like a crayon as I pulled it across my lips, to no avail. I couldn't get an even application with this. Maybe this lipstick I bought was on the shelf too long and expired ages ago. Wet n Wild lipsticks are hit and miss, because I don't know if I'm going to get a creamy one or a rock hard one.