Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral

4.3

on 5/22/2009 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this in a GWP and since I normally wouldn't choose a coral color for myself, was a bit leery about trying it. Surprisingly, it is a very natural sun-kissed color that seems as if it would flatter many different skin tones. I like that it is sheer, since I have been wearing a tinted moisturizer now for summer instead of foundation, it compliments my natural make up.

on 5/17/2009 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Although this color is a little too sheer for my liking, it makes it a pretty wearable color for most people. The formula is moisturizing and has a light glossy texture. The only downfall is that it's not very long lasting on my lips. While the packaging is lovely, I prefer the Hydra Lustre formula over this one.

on 9/4/2008 8:57:00 AM

Gorgeous peachy coral lip color! It brightens up my complexion instantly!

The texture is so smooth, moisturising and glossy. It gives the right amount of color, not too strong or intense, very natural and fresh. However, it doesn't last long and needs to be touched up from time to time which I'm totally fine with that.

Love the scent and elegant packaging as well. HG!

on 2/21/2008 12:01:00 PM

Love the color and texture of this and unlike other EL lipsticks it isn't overly fragranced and doesn't burn my lips. However, for over $20 it is little more than a drug store quality lip gloss in fancy packaging.

on 12/31/2007 5:14:00 PM

I think this is a fantastic colour of lipstick! It's very moist and glossy and is an extremely flattering peachy pink corally colour. Admittedly, it does not last long, however, the touch-ups are worth it. It enhances my face no end and I find myself reaching for it nearly every day - I would not be without it!

on 10/25/2007 4:15:00 PM

I love this lipcolor! I had been looking for a softer shimmery coral lipcolor for a while now, and hadn't any luck. My mother actually gave this to me and it is so pretty! It has just the right amount of color and moisturization. I have pretty light skin and dark blonde hair, and this just pops off my lips as a natural, sunkissed color. I'm not too great at describing colors, but think of it as a sheer tropical shade of coral. GreaT!!!!

on 3/13/2007 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A very nice, shiny, subtle lippy. The colour is a soft coral with just a hint of peachy pink. A very fresh and natural colour for summer. Ideal for the girls who are not that brave with strong colours, but want colour on the lips anyway. It keeps my lips moist and soft for hours, but the shine tends to wear off after a while. The packaging is a luxurious gold reflective tube with the EL logo, and a coral colour on the bottom. The quick shine wear-off is the only thing that keeps it from an otherwise perfect 5!

EDIT: I forgot to add that these lippies have the most delicious scent ever!

RIS and i love this color! its not to dark or too light just right for my dark skin tone. i will be getting another tube of this soon

on 11/12/2005 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous color on the tube, and when you apply it; after a while it darkens on me! The initial shine completely vanishes. I'm thinking of giving a try on Crystal Baby because sometimes textures/consistencies vary depending on the colors.

on 5/6/2005 9:28:00 PM

How great is this lipstick. I love the light to medium coral color, perfect for summer. The formula goes on like a gloss and has just the right amount of wet shine in keeping with today's lipstick glosses. There is not a lot of heavy fragrance and this makes your lips feel so moist. Love the elegant packaging too, awesome stuff.

Popular Lipsticks