L'Oreal Feria Haircolor

3.0

Shimmering Conditioning Permanent Colour Gel: Aqua/Water, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Lauryl Ether, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Ethanolamine, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polyquarternium-6, Oleyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Ammonium Thiolactate, P-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, EDTA, Polyquarternium-24, Erythorbic Acid, M-Aminophenol, N,N-BIS(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl. Aromatic Shimmer Serum: Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance. Shimmer Boost Hydrating Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax, Cetyl Esters, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquarternium-37, PEG-150/Stearyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is horrible! I have tried different colors but none of them take, NONE. It left spots of color through my hair, and didn't match the color on the box. I am NEVER using this brand again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I colour my hair with P76 Spice Power, once a month and I'm kind of astonished at the bad reviews on here! I've never had such a good experience with an at-home-hair-dye. I have very dark hair, almost black, and this made it a vivid, gorgeous red without bleaching. I get compliments on this colour constantly and recommend it every time someone asks. I also find it isn't too hard on my hair - in fact, it often feels softer and more manageable directly after I use it! I also LOVE the conditioner they give you along with it, it is so silky and nourishing. I have been repurchasing this once a month for about a year now and have no plans to discontinue.

on 5/6/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tried the red shade of this color and it didn't approach anything like a natural red. Unless you're going for a neon look, I would skip this dye.

on 5/5/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

this hair dye would be perfect if it only lasted longer! The formula smells wonderful and was gentle on scalp. One box provides a generous amount even for my long long hair. I always need two boxes with other brands. I used Starry Night.... it was dark but the results on my grays were more of a light blue color. The experience was pleasant though, did not damage my hair. It just didn't last long enough, color was coming out with each wash and I don't like to color often.

I had an awful experience with this hair color! I've been dying my hair light blonde for years, mostly with Nice 'n' Easy hair color. I wanted to try a different brand, and I saw the Feria light beige blonde shade at the DS. I purchased it, thinking it was a beautiful color on the box.

The upside? My hair DID come out very much like on the box, but the downside is it left my hair extremely damaged and crunchy. I had to go to a salon and have it cut, it was so bad. No amount of deep conditioning could get rid of the fried look. Because I'm growing my hair out, I was seriously miffed!

I have gone back to Nice 'n' Easy and won't be looking back!

on 2/25/2014 7:51:00 AM

This product has given me a great color and was super easy to use! HOWEVER, it is making my head itch like nothing else!! It's been two days so far and I still want to drag a comb through my scalp every five minutes! I hope this goes away though, because I do really like the color and coverage this has given me!

on 2/16/2014 8:56:00 PM

Please do not use this product! I am a professional hairdresser and every time a client sits in my chair and tells me they color their hair at home, I have to ask them if they use feria because it is made from the SAME stuff that is in TATTOO INK! Every professional colorist you talk to will tell you NOT to use this! It may look really great and not fade out but if you ever decide to change your hair color you are going to run into some serious issues and risk damaging the integrity of your hair. If you are going to color your hair at home please go to Sally beauty supply and pick up any brand (NOT feria!) and use it with a 10-20 volume developer! (only 20 volume if you are wanting gray coverage).

on 2/11/2014 12:13:00 AM

my HG hair dye. love it so much
color doesnt fade, and barely damages my hair.
also, find the color is very vivid and dimensional!
ive been using this for years and i havnt found anything to replace it :)
btw i have thin hair so im surprised to the extent it doesnt damage :)

on 1/20/2014 1:04:00 PM

I used to use this stuff all the time when I was in my early twenties. I grabbed a box at CVS yesterday - number 66. I forgot how messy Feria is! What a mess all over the place. I'm normally very messy during coloring but this was so runny it was ridiculous!

Oh and I followed the touch up instructions AND used protein filler and my ends are too dark. Poop.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing product. I have dyed my hair 3 times with this dye so far and since the last time I dyed it, it's been two months and three weeks! It works really well with a color protecting shampoo preferably the same brand name. Big thumbs up (: