July 31, 2014 | 1281 users online

Eyeliner - Palladio - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rainbowdashies

I bought this eyeliner while at Sallys beauty supply, I usually use a different one with a felt tip but this is my new favorite! I do winged eyeliner everyday (which has taken me so much practice) but this one makes it soooo easy to get perfect results with nice dark black color.Takes a little practice to use the stiff brush but Will continue to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice dark black. stays on all day. my only gripe is that it really takes a learning curve to work with this stiff applicator and i have to use qtips a lot to clean up my mess

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this eyeliner..nice applicator and finish.Does'nt irritate the eye..Overall a good eyeliner but it does irritate if it goes in the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Idunnomakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner. I have it in black shimmer. I bought it a few months back as part of a costume, but now use it almost every day. I like the firm applicator; they're hard to find. It stays well, but I find myself making a lot of mistakes because the long handle getting in my way. I got it for between 10-15 dollars at Sally Beauty Supply.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this.
Pros: True brown color, cute packaging
Cons: STINGS like crazy whenever I put it on. It's not even near my eyeball, and I immediately start tearing up. Fades, smears like CRAZY, bleeds, smudges. Applicator is huge, and not straight so very hard to get a straight, even line.

Overall, there are many,many better eyeliner out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:

Rich color
Doesn't fade
Easy to apply

Cons:

Smear

I have this in black and at the end of a long day, I always find some of this smeared on my browbone (it gets on my eyelashes and works its way up). Other than that, great product for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by heenan

wow i really like this eyeliner! i got it in midnight which is a shimmery navy blue leaning on the lighter side of navy. its easy to apply and yes because it is a little on the thinner side and has a slight sheerness it doesnt show flaws in application as much as deeply pigmented thick kinds ive tried. i am korean and surprisingly the blue makes my eyes pop so much more then black which is what ive used fore over 25 yrs!it dries very quickly so the couple of coats?swipes required to build up the color isnt difficult at all and what i luv iis several coats dont make it look caked thick cracked or crumbly like others because of the thin texture. i am uber sensitive and this did not sting or irritate my eyes at all fyi

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best liquid eyeliner I have used. The brush it comes with is really good, I am able to use it to apply eyeliner in a thin line, or a thick line, and I am also able to do a decent winged eyeliner shape with it- something I have struggled with for years. The staying power is great, even without an eye primer under this lasts the whole day. It's not waterproof, so don't cry. Other than that, a great product! Cheap too. Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was my very first liquid eyeliner and I still like keeping a bottle of it. If you're new to liquid eyeliner usage, it can be a bit awkward, but once you get used to it this stuff's really quick and easy to put on and the wand is comfortable to use. The applicator wand's a good length and the brush is nice and firm while still being soft. You can get really nice cat eyes with this stuff as well as draw other designs. In my experiences, it stays on a good while too. I've gone clubbing with this stuff and while my eyeshadow was faded in the morning, the lines I drew with this eyeliner looked great still. If you're on a budget this liquid eyeliner's great to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by BarbCat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing eyeliner for 3 decades, and this liner is an incredible deal. I don't know how long it will last, but given the (low) price, a week would still make it cheaper than anything else I've purchased and worn. Frankly, it 'feels' like it has enough product in the short shaft to last a while. I normally like a felt tip liner, which I see as a vast improvement over a brush, and this is no exception. The tip loads up nicely, unlike many liners which have too much product or are as dry as a desert (Sephora and Revlon, I'm looking at you) and require too much effort for my routine. This line goes on thinly, opaquely and exactly where I want it. I have spent the last 6 hours in the dust, moving, and my eggplant liner is just as in place as it was when I put it on. When I 1st bought it, I put a line on my wrist and ran the faucet over it. It didn't run, it didn't smudge and I wondered if it was inadvertently water-resistant (which I would have like). When it was wet and I touched it, it came right off. That means it can get a little wet and not run all over your face. I don't understand the critical opinions expressed by other except to think that there is perhaps an (understandable for the price) quality control issue? I'll report back after I've bought more than the 2 I have now (eggplant and black), & used it through all the seasons.