November 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Minted Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is friggin Gorgeous.....A Beautiful Emerald Green....OMG....I just Luvvv It....it brings out my Brown Eyez like Nothn B4!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite e/l. It brings out my light brown eyes against my NC45 complexion. The longer I wear it during the day, the better it looks. It goes on smooth and it sets well. I can not rave more about this product and I would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by TheHybred

This metallic emerald green kohl is awesome on brown eyes, just as others have mentioned. It's really soft and goes on smoothly with good payoff on the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this Eye Kohl a lot as a base to my green eyeshadows. Since green can be tricky on Asian yellow-toned skin (it neutralizes), this Eye Kohl helps to intensify the green eye shadow. The color is very pigmented, but it's also buildable. I use lightly on my lid, blend it out, then put eyeshadow on top of it. I recently purchased the Photo Realism quad, and I use this Eye Kohl as a base. Beautiful. Really brings out my deep brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Minted is absolutely one of my favorite liners to really accentuate and bring out my brown eyes. It's a very vivid emerald green that's bright without being obnoxious. Applies smoothly, lasts all day, and looks amazing with bronze eyeshadow to add a little contrast. One of first MAC eyeliners I ever purchased, and one of the few I've ever replaced. I adore this eyeliner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by meli852

I am a total MAC fanatic so I'll admit, there are few MAC products I won't absolutely love. Minted is a great colour, I use it on my waterline and it somehow brings out the brown in my eyes and has great staying power (despite being a smudger myself!). The eyeliner itself has a great smooth texture and is too easy to apply. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by twohearts34time

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is one of my favorite makeup items that i own. like everyone has said, it is a beautiful emerald green color. now i just wish that i could find an eyeshadow in a similar shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A vivid grown green with subtle shimmer according to the MAC site. It seems more and more reviews trace back to one Kim Kardashian look or another and this one is no different. I saw a photo of Kim on Specktra with a beautiful greenish liner and someone had asked for recs. Another MAC fan had suggested Minted and so it began.

When I think of "grown green" I think of grass and this certainly is not a grass green shade IMO. It's more of a brighter slightly shimmery emerald shade. Beautiful on my hazel eyes, really brings them out, and will be lovely for a spring liner. No suprise why it is so striking on Kim, I think this would probably suit brown eyes the best but it definitely works for others as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 6:46:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful bright emerald green. This pencil goes on smoothly, and since it's a kohl, I can wear it on my waterline too. I wear this if I want to make my dark brown eyes stand out. For color reference, I am NC30. This is the brightest eye pencil I own, but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this Kohl! The color is gorgeous and my eyes turn GREEN when I wear this on my waterline. My eyes pop! This is the best kohl I've ever owned and I use it whenever. Can't live without it and have to buy again when this runs out!