April 20, 2014 | 1688 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by alisaabby

I got this as my first blush, and if you want a really soft and natural blush with shimmer this is the one for you! It doesn't look like I have blush but it does give it that shimmer! It's great for every day use when you're outside or inside or day or night. It's perfect for anything. Plus you can build it up to how you want it too look. I've actually had it for a while and it's still pretty full! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

My HG blush was Origins Bronzed Metal, and as much as I loved the color, I never liked how glittery it was. So in my quest for another my-cheeks-but-better blush, I came across Lancome's Miel Glace - a gorgeous peachy, pinky color with delicate shimmer. The scent is typical Lancome (kinda flowery and perfumey) but it's very faint, and actually makes me feel like a grown-up =). I can't comment on the quality of the brush that this comes with (as I use my LM blush brush) but it's good to know it's there just in case. All in all, this is a beautiful, elegant blush that imparts soft color and subtle sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by NHarbison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is beautiful. I bought it over the holidays and have worn it just about every day. It's a gorgeous beigy/pink with a subtle shimmer but not too much. It's a great everyday blush, for sure. It is expensive (after all, it's Lancome), and I gave the packaging a "3" because it's just a typical blush package - nothing special. I will definitely buy again because it's that perfect combination of pink/beige that I think so many people search for. Give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The photos of this blush were up on the top page and completely mesmerizing, so when I got a Sephora gift card for Christmas I went and picked this up. It's a shimmery brownish pink, which is a rare color choice for me. I'm not a bronzer person at all so something more beige/brown is out of my comfort zone. But this was actually very nice! It definitely lives up to its name "Subtil" -- it's very subtle, almost like a mix between a highliter, bronzer, and blush. It gives me a nice wash of healthy, sophisticated color, and I like the sheen it gives (not disco ball at all). All in all this is a very unique color in my collection so I would buy again at full price when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by stefandomen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very nice blush for my NC15- NC20 face. Looks pretty natural and not clownish at all. Very expensive for blush (for me, anyway) and the brush, like in all blush compacts, is useless. Would've liked the compact smaller with no brush or more blush where the brush is. Oh well. Can't have everything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a really great everyday blush! It is a nice nude brownish pink blush with a slight shimmer. It is just beautiful for a nice natural blush, or paired with a strong lip or eye look. Or just good to wear everyday with a minimal look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I've been contemplating buying this blush for weeks and I'm so glad I finally pulled the trigger.

I was kind of underwhelmed when I saw it in person (I ordered online) but as soon as I applied it I was in love.

This is an amazing nude blush with a hint of pinky shimmer. It has been my go-to daily blush lately. Gives such a polished, natural cheek to any eye/lip look. It blends beautifully and lasts all day. No need for a highlighter because this blush produces a beautiful sheen on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by strokegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this blush! On my paler skin this looks very natural and warm. This being a warmer tone, I was afraid it would turn "orange" like so many warmer blushes do, but NO. As one reviewer stated...it is very polished and refined looking. This does not look like a teeny bopper type blush. My blue eyes POP, POP, POP with this blush. This might be a more expensive blush, but it is worth every penney.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Rienne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was an incredibly positive surprise for me! I gave a make-up artist free reign and where I usually tend toward the "pink porcelain doll" look, she did "blonde Charlie's Angels" if you will - a much warmer-toned, sunkissed look. Everyone around thought I looked fantastic with it, and it has definitely changed my approach to colour. Miel GlacÚ makes me look polished and sophisticated. The result is more natural and subtle. It also fantastically highlights my blue eyes. I bought it right away. I like to combine it with a sheer lip or something quite natural, as I am fair enough that this blush gives me a good amount of colour. If you have a cool complexion and think you have to avoid orange/peach/apricot/gold/brown, you will be pleasantly suprised by Miel GlacÚ.

I love the colour so much that I gave it 5, but am hoping that I can find a colour match in a more natural line. It is scented, though not in a way that seems to bother me. This does not make me break out or itch. The shimmer is light enough that it doesn't disrupt my matte-preferring sensibilities. I get a nice natural look with a big foundation-sized brush, and personally would avoid the brush that comes in the package. I could do without that and the mirror.

Until I find something equally good in a very natural line, I will be a repeat purchaser!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am NC25 with slight warm undertones and this blush looks really nice on me, I am pleasantly surprised. I was on the hunt for a "nude" blush, and favor Chanel JC blush, but seeing that Chanel discontinued their nude one, I had to expand my search. This blush is a pinky/peach bronzey color and has a bit more obvious shimmer then I'm used to, but still, it isn't over the top nor does it make my pores look enormous. The product itself is also drier in it's application and look on the skin (it's oil-free), and is probably more suited to normal to oily skin types. It oxidized slightly on me by mid-day, but it didn't turn orange or end up looking "muddy" on me. The color pay-off is great and lasts well over 10 + hrs.. I took 1 lippie off because of the strong fragrance but quite frankly, even Chanel is guilty of that one. My skin is combination, sensitive & acne-prone. I will up-date if it causes any reactions and/or breakouts.