Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

on 11/17/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush made me break out horribly... I'm not even particularly acne-prone, and I think the outbreak was more like hives in any case. This was one of my first luxury products when I was a teen, and the color is very beautiful on pale skin, but it was very obvious when only my cheeks started reacting what the problem must be. It seems like not many people have complained about this problem, so they may have changed the formula... but it's not a particularly gentle or natural one now either.

on 11/17/2012 7:13:00 AM

I own an array of Lancome blushes. I do not think blush is an area in which Lancome excels, overall. I find their shades are either far too over the top with glitter and shimmer, or flat. Miel Glace is the one exception in the line for me. This shade works well with my fair skin tone (BB Porcelain) and red hair. It imparts a warm, tawny glow with subtle shimmer that works even in daylight. If Nars "O" was too much for you, but you are still looking for a warm toned blush with some shimmer, you might like this.

on 8/31/2012 1:02:00 PM

My every day blush - perfect for work. Gives a nice glow and just enough color. It's just beautiful. And it smells awesome!! I love everything NARS but I think that this blush is even better than the iconic NARS blushes (gasp!)

on 4/30/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as my first blush, and if you want a really soft and natural blush with shimmer this is the one for you! It doesn't look like I have blush but it does give it that shimmer! It's great for every day use when you're outside or inside or day or night. It's perfect for anything. Plus you can build it up to how you want it too look. I've actually had it for a while and it's still pretty full! :)

on 2/19/2012 9:28:00 AM

My HG blush was Origins Bronzed Metal, and as much as I loved the color, I never liked how glittery it was. So in my quest for another my-cheeks-but-better blush, I came across Lancome's Miel Glace - a gorgeous peachy, pinky color with delicate shimmer. The scent is typical Lancome (kinda flowery and perfumey) but it's very faint, and actually makes me feel like a grown-up =). I can't comment on the quality of the brush that this comes with (as I use my LM blush brush) but it's good to know it's there just in case. All in all, this is a beautiful, elegant blush that imparts soft color and subtle sheen.

on 1/30/2012 4:09:00 PM

This blush is beautiful. I bought it over the holidays and have worn it just about every day. It's a gorgeous beigy/pink with a subtle shimmer but not too much. It's a great everyday blush, for sure. It is expensive (after all, it's Lancome), and I gave the packaging a "3" because it's just a typical blush package - nothing special. I will definitely buy again because it's that perfect combination of pink/beige that I think so many people search for. Give it a try.

on 1/21/2012 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The photos of this blush were up on the top page and completely mesmerizing, so when I got a Sephora gift card for Christmas I went and picked this up. It's a shimmery brownish pink, which is a rare color choice for me. I'm not a bronzer person at all so something more beige/brown is out of my comfort zone. But this was actually very nice! It definitely lives up to its name "Subtil" -- it's very subtle, almost like a mix between a highliter, bronzer, and blush. It gives me a nice wash of healthy, sophisticated color, and I like the sheen it gives (not disco ball at all). All in all this is a very unique color in my collection so I would buy again at full price when it runs out.

on 12/30/2011 1:08:00 AM

A very nice blush for my NC15- NC20 face. Looks pretty natural and not clownish at all. Very expensive for blush (for me, anyway) and the brush, like in all blush compacts, is useless. Would've liked the compact smaller with no brush or more blush where the brush is. Oh well. Can't have everything.

on 10/17/2011 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really great everyday blush! It is a nice nude brownish pink blush with a slight shimmer. It is just beautiful for a nice natural blush, or paired with a strong lip or eye look. Or just good to wear everyday with a minimal look!

on 10/5/2011 10:05:00 AM

I've been contemplating buying this blush for weeks and I'm so glad I finally pulled the trigger.

I was kind of underwhelmed when I saw it in person (I ordered online) but as soon as I applied it I was in love.

This is an amazing nude blush with a hint of pinky shimmer. It has been my go-to daily blush lately. Gives such a polished, natural cheek to any eye/lip look. It blends beautifully and lasts all day. No need for a highlighter because this blush produces a beautiful sheen on its own.

Popular Blush Products