Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [± red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

all purpose color. looks nice on my fair skin and doesn't make me breakout.

Gorgeous color .. really quite stunning on my medium tan skin, but far too fragrant. Only used it once in the house as I'm acne prone and have just started to get my skin clear. You can compare it with throwing parfum on your cheeks! Luckily I've gotten it as a sample.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Lancome's website describes Miel Glace as the "perfect nude pink-y peach". I'm N12 neutral leaning cool and I feel like I'm always scouting for the perfect nude/neutral blush. Miel Glace was recommended to me by a sales associate, however, I noticed that every time I wore it, it would pull completely orange making me look almost muddy. A shame, considering how everyone seems to rave about this being such a good nude/neutral blush for people with pale skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG blush and this means a lot to me. I have a LOT of blushes and I'm usually drawn to younger brands like UD or MUFE and I always found lancôme a bit older. Oh I was so wrong. I love, love, this blush. I'm so glad for mua because it's not a color that I would have picked up by myself.

I have fair skin prone to redness and a round face. This makes things complicated. I want some sculpting without looking overly red. This color is perfect. Combined with a neutral color foundation it gives me a warm glow that's not muddy, nor red. It stays all day and doesn't transfert.

I use a mac 168 to apply it on my cheek bones. This costs 38$ in Canada. If you are a fair reddish girl you need this blush. My BF even commented on me looking pretty when I first put it on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the color, can't use the product because for some reason Lancome thought that they needed to add perfume to a blush!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush made me break out horribly... I'm not even particularly acne-prone, and I think the outbreak was more like hives in any case. This was one of my first luxury products when I was a teen, and the color is very beautiful on pale skin, but it was very obvious when only my cheeks started reacting what the problem must be. It seems like not many people have complained about this problem, so they may have changed the formula... but it's not a particularly gentle or natural one now either.

I own an array of Lancome blushes. I do not think blush is an area in which Lancome excels, overall. I find their shades are either far too over the top with glitter and shimmer, or flat. Miel Glace is the one exception in the line for me. This shade works well with my fair skin tone (BB Porcelain) and red hair. It imparts a warm, tawny glow with subtle shimmer that works even in daylight. If Nars "O" was too much for you, but you are still looking for a warm toned blush with some shimmer, you might like this.

My every day blush - perfect for work. Gives a nice glow and just enough color. It's just beautiful. And it smells awesome!! I love everything NARS but I think that this blush is even better than the iconic NARS blushes (gasp!)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as my first blush, and if you want a really soft and natural blush with shimmer this is the one for you! It doesn't look like I have blush but it does give it that shimmer! It's great for every day use when you're outside or inside or day or night. It's perfect for anything. Plus you can build it up to how you want it too look. I've actually had it for a while and it's still pretty full! :)

My HG blush was Origins Bronzed Metal, and as much as I loved the color, I never liked how glittery it was. So in my quest for another my-cheeks-but-better blush, I came across Lancome's Miel Glace - a gorgeous peachy, pinky color with delicate shimmer. The scent is typical Lancome (kinda flowery and perfumey) but it's very faint, and actually makes me feel like a grown-up =). I can't comment on the quality of the brush that this comes with (as I use my LM blush brush) but it's good to know it's there just in case. All in all, this is a beautiful, elegant blush that imparts soft color and subtle sheen.