February 27, 2015 | 907 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I own an array of Lancome blushes. I do not think blush is an area in which Lancome excels, overall. I find their shades are either far too over the top with glitter and shimmer, or flat. Miel Glace is the one exception in the line for me. This shade works well with my fair skin tone (BB Porcelain) and red hair. It imparts a warm, tawny glow with subtle shimmer that works even in daylight. If Nars "O" was too much for you, but you are still looking for a warm toned blush with some shimmer, you might like this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

My every day blush - perfect for work. Gives a nice glow and just enough color. It's just beautiful. And it smells awesome!! I love everything NARS but I think that this blush is even better than the iconic NARS blushes (gasp!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by alisaabby

I got this as my first blush, and if you want a really soft and natural blush with shimmer this is the one for you! It doesn't look like I have blush but it does give it that shimmer! It's great for every day use when you're outside or inside or day or night. It's perfect for anything. Plus you can build it up to how you want it too look. I've actually had it for a while and it's still pretty full! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

My HG blush was Origins Bronzed Metal, and as much as I loved the color, I never liked how glittery it was. So in my quest for another my-cheeks-but-better blush, I came across Lancome's Miel Glace - a gorgeous peachy, pinky color with delicate shimmer. The scent is typical Lancome (kinda flowery and perfumey) but it's very faint, and actually makes me feel like a grown-up =). I can't comment on the quality of the brush that this comes with (as I use my LM blush brush) but it's good to know it's there just in case. All in all, this is a beautiful, elegant blush that imparts soft color and subtle sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by NHarbison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is beautiful. I bought it over the holidays and have worn it just about every day. It's a gorgeous beigy/pink with a subtle shimmer but not too much. It's a great everyday blush, for sure. It is expensive (after all, it's Lancome), and I gave the packaging a "3" because it's just a typical blush package - nothing special. I will definitely buy again because it's that perfect combination of pink/beige that I think so many people search for. Give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The photos of this blush were up on the top page and completely mesmerizing, so when I got a Sephora gift card for Christmas I went and picked this up. It's a shimmery brownish pink, which is a rare color choice for me. I'm not a bronzer person at all so something more beige/brown is out of my comfort zone. But this was actually very nice! It definitely lives up to its name "Subtil" -- it's very subtle, almost like a mix between a highliter, bronzer, and blush. It gives me a nice wash of healthy, sophisticated color, and I like the sheen it gives (not disco ball at all). All in all this is a very unique color in my collection so I would buy again at full price when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by stefandomen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very nice blush for my NC15- NC20 face. Looks pretty natural and not clownish at all. Very expensive for blush (for me, anyway) and the brush, like in all blush compacts, is useless. Would've liked the compact smaller with no brush or more blush where the brush is. Oh well. Can't have everything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a really great everyday blush! It is a nice nude brownish pink blush with a slight shimmer. It is just beautiful for a nice natural blush, or paired with a strong lip or eye look. Or just good to wear everyday with a minimal look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I've been contemplating buying this blush for weeks and I'm so glad I finally pulled the trigger.

I was kind of underwhelmed when I saw it in person (I ordered online) but as soon as I applied it I was in love.

This is an amazing nude blush with a hint of pinky shimmer. It has been my go-to daily blush lately. Gives such a polished, natural cheek to any eye/lip look. It blends beautifully and lasts all day. No need for a highlighter because this blush produces a beautiful sheen on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by strokegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this blush! On my paler skin this looks very natural and warm. This being a warmer tone, I was afraid it would turn "orange" like so many warmer blushes do, but NO. As one reviewer stated...it is very polished and refined looking. This does not look like a teeny bopper type blush. My blue eyes POP, POP, POP with this blush. This might be a more expensive blush, but it is worth every penney.