April 17, 2014 | 1588 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my holy grail for skin care products. I have oily and acne prone skin. There is benzoyl peroxide in this product. Be careful though cause Benzoyl peroxide does bleach. So don't get it on your clothes. I've been using BP for 4 years and it was a miracle. S when I found this product and noticed it had BP, I had to get it. This strips away the dirt, oil and reduces my acne size. It feels like mint on your face when you use it as a mask. Very refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i typically don't care for most Neutrogena products but i really like this for spot treatments. For me this is a little strong so i am not using this for a cleanser or a mask but its works pretty good for spot treating a pimple or small breakout, to me its just one those products i like keeping around but i would never lose my shit if i didn't have this or if i ran out lol

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Kbreland

I am on my third tube of this. I use this about twice per week as a mask. It's hard to find a great benzoyl peroxide product like this. It keeps my oily t-zone in check, and I like the tingling sensation. I took off a lippie because I prefer products that come in a pump, and it would dry me out if I used it every day as a cleanser. *Note: Benzoyl peroxide will bleach your clothes, towel, pillow case, etc., so be careful when you're using this to wash it all off!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by LIMESTAR93

I've been using this as my daily cleanser and it really helps to avoid break outs.
And my skin is kinda sensitive but I don't find this irritating as a cleanser. Haven't tried as facial mask though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by simplysarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product since as long as I can remember and for a while I took a break to try new stuff and recently I found this little guy waiting for me in my medicine cabinet! I will never betray him again! I love this so much it feels amazing on my skin, minty and cool. And it really does seem to lighten and clear up my skin for a while!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if I am allergic to this product or what, but this stuff BURNED when I had this on for any longer than 15 seconds, whether I was using it as a cleanser or mask. I can take the heavily tingly or cooling masks but this wasn't right. This purely gave an awful burning feeling and I've never experienced this with any other cleanser/mask. I rinsed it off asap and my skin was bright red like a sunburn and slightly swollen. I tried using it a few more times... same results. As far as cleansing went? It did great and once the swelling/redness went down, my skin looked brighter but not worth it at all for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by chelbell578

I could not, would not, EVER recommend this product. I usually use the brand olay as my go to face wash but my husband bought this for his blackheads. I noticed it said mask on it so I decided to give it a try. It says to wear for five minutes then wash off. I had to rinse this off after three minutes. My face felt like it was on fire. When Iooked in the mirror I noticed that I had gotten a chemical burn. As I am typing this I have an oatmeal mask on praying it will lessen my sunburnt looking face. I do have acne, but my face is never sensitive to any kind of product. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I had also used neutrogenas deep clean face wash before and that also felt like it was burning my face. I will not recommend this product to anyone!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Killviolet13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was super surprised by this product! I love the fresh, cool feeling I get when I wash my face! My face always looks clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sashaMambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is my go-to! Anytime I have a breakout, I know I can clear it up fast by using this as a mask for a couple of night in a row. Besides clearing up acne, I have found this cleanser to also even out my overall skin tone. My current routine is to use this as a cleanser at night and a gentle wash like cetaphil in the morning. I originally used it twice a day, but it started to really dry out my skin. Using it just at night has worked the best for me. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

The best drugstore facewash I've tried. My skin reacts to benzoyl peroxide better than salicylic acid for acne and this is one of the few BP products in stores. The other products i used were 10% BP and really dried out my skin, this is only 3%. It's not a miracle worker, but this really helps keep my skin clear, even if I'm not eating right, sleeping enough ect, ect. I use it as a mask in the shower sometimes (put this on my face first then wash my hair + body), and when I'm done I notice cleaner looking pores. I like that it's a multipurpose product. If you've been through a lot of the Neutrogena (they're mostly SA) or drugstore facewashes and you don't have super sensitive skin, I'd highly recommend and I will keep on using this face wash :)

Edit: when I stop using this I notice blackheads. It really works to clear your pores.