Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

This product does wonders for the occasional spot/pimple. I don't use this as a cleanser, but only as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight. This clears up and diminishes the size and redness of a pimple overnight. Also, with only 3.5% BP, this doesn't irritate or dry out my skin as long as I follow up with a nice moisturizer and use it sparingly! It's also available practically everywhere and sold at a great price!

on 12/29/2014 11:42:00 PM

I do enjoy this product, but I reccomend using it cautiously. My first time trying this, I had been using the mask every night and leaving it on for up to 20 minutes. It did wonders to clear my acne, yet it dried up my skin very badly and brought all of my acne back after a few months. Do not use the mask everyday unless you have a proper product to hydrate your skin. I now use this as an everyday cleanser in the morning and every other day I use the mask with Aveeo Clear Complexion daily mosuturizer. I now only get a few pimples here and there just because of hormones, but fr the most part I have fairly clear skin for my age.

on 12/21/2014 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is one of, if not, the best, skincare product I've used from the drugstore. This helps TONS with acne. It dries them out without irritating the rest of your face. I love using this with my clarisonic in the shower. I love how cooling and refreshing this feels on your face after you're done washing as well. I use this as a cleanser a lot more than I do as a mask, but it works wonders that way as well. The only downside to this product is that it definitely has the potential to bleach your pillows and clothes-- for this reason I try to use it in the morning instead of at night.

on 12/19/2014 3:45:00 PM

This made me realize BP is bad news for my face. Broke out like crazy in cystic acne type form.. Not for me but may be great for others..

on 12/12/2014 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this it actually does help my comodones dissapear

on 11/19/2014 7:57:00 PM

I'm only a couple of days into using this as a cleanser but so far I really like it, and I can usually tell after a day or 2 if something is going to work for me. I have incredibly oily and sensitive skin with adult hormonal acne that I struggle with. However, my skin really likes BP. I know some people find it too harsh but surprisingly it agrees with me, and things like salicylic acid and glycolic acid do NOT agree with my skin. I use this 2x a day and I use a topical BP at night, and while it is drying I expect it to be. Every single thing I have ever washed my face with has been drying, and if it wasn't, it broke me out. Plus, I moisturize so if a product is drying it really isn't a huge deal for me. There aren't many ingredients, which I like. So far I really like this. It seems to have soothed a breakout I've been dealing with for weeks, and no new breakouts have appeared. So far so good!

on 9/21/2014 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this. My skin has been bizarre the past few months. I've had issues with blackheads and pimples, oiliness, dryness, and dull looking skin. This helped me with all of those issues. After one use I immediately saw a glow without the shine. My skin is so smooth and feels great. The best part is how cheap and easily accessible this is! It's in pretty much any drug store or grocery store. I'm really not into expensive beauty products, so this is the perfect match!

We all know how the beauty aisle at the store is filled with so many different brands and products, but which ones actually work? This one does. Itís a great product to clear up impurities of the skin, control excess oil and is medicated with a touch of benzoyl peroxide to help control even your untimely day-before-your-big-interview acne outbreaks. Double use as a cleanser and mask is super practical.

Read my FULL REVIEW here: http://bit.ly/sfsclearpore

on 8/23/2014 7:25:00 AM

Would & have repurchased.. Been using for almost 10 years. It does help keep skin almost clear (nothing's perfect.) i use in the shower and rinse REALLY well so I don't have to deal with it bleaching everything. Also I can't have benzoyl peroxide.. Or most things lately... Anywhere near my eyes, so using in shower ensures I won't irritate& swell my eyes shut ... The tingle is awesome & refreshing

on 8/13/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Can I just say, wow. I can't speak for everyone but if you're a teenager you will love this stuff. It doesnt break me out and it really helps keep acne at bay. A month or 2 ago I tried MaryKay timewise moisturizer for dry skin......BIG MISTAKE. I've had huge breakouts all over my face, and I mean ALL over. Chin,neck,cheeks,forehead,nose you name it. It was the worst breakout I've ever had. This stuff seriously helped clear that up, definitely one of my HG items