April 17, 2014 | 1686 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Rare Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a very big fan of this perfume:)It's just such a nice smell!It lasts long too.To me,it's a really good scent for winter.It's a good floral with a very slight cirtus hint.A tad bit sweet,but not overly sweet by any means!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by rug06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A dressy, warm fragrance that is nice for a special occasion, but I don't wear it every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kasiagrygny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading many good reviews, i ordered for myself. I am a rep and i order alot lol. So i was not too sure what to expect. I don't like it on me... It smells like pure amber on me. ICKKK

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

This one is very nice...it reminds me of a few other warm honeyed floral scents that I own and like, but this one has a more distinct honey note without being cloying and sweet. There is a slight chemical note when I sniff too close to my skin, but I can't detect it when smelling from a distance. Honey, honey and honey flowers. Yum.

Edit: dropped a lippie for the slight headache it gave me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by crysna

a truly beautiful fragrance, its opulent, feminine and clasy!!! love the way it turns out on my skin, i have several comments on how beautiful i smell!!! people keep asking me and when i say its an avon parfum they`re really impressed. not a every day fragrance cuz its strong, floral and warm, perfect for a date or a night out! do not spray too much cuz a little goes a loooong way! so is a great buy cuz you can get it at low price and a full bottle will last so much time! deffenitley will buy it again and again! hope they never discontinued this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really, really LOVE this fragrance. So warm and delicious. Mixes well with my chemistry. Opulent amber, rich florals, and a velvety dry down that just wraps you in a golden glow. This is going to be in heavy rotation among my fave fragrances, even if it is Avon - it smells high end...similar to Amarige de Givenchy.

UPDATE: I grew tired of this rather quickly surprisingly. After a couple days, I found it got too sweet and cloying on me. Other people commented they liked it, but after a while I felt like I spelled just like "Country Garden" Glade spray.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love this scent as does my friend who I might add is 30 years old. The book says opulent orange flowers mixed with precious amber. I will be buying more!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a nice powdery mature scent. its not for me but my mother enjoys it. it last a long time and comes in an elegant gold bottle. avon does not test on animals and i reccomend many of their fragrances.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by busterchico

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love my Rare Gold. You can say what you want- no lasting power, etc., but this fragrance always gets me compliments. It's rich, you have to be careful when spraying, or you'll get to much! It's descsription is opulent oranges in precious amber.It's always on sale and the bath products smell heavenly in the shower! I get out of shower glowing! I know most of you don;t like Avon perfumes, but this one is worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get a lot of orange blossom in this scent...but not a nice orange blossom. It's sickly sweet and very cloying. There is also some weird chemical smell that brings this further into headache territory. Not good. I like Rare Pearls much better.