Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

LOVE !!!!

This product is brilliant value you money definately the best drugstore foundation there is.
I have combination skin and this keeps my face perfectly matte all day. Although it is 3 in 1 I do use primer underneath but that's just what I personally prefer. I am a nurse so I work very long shifts and working in a hospital it is very very hot !! But this keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long.
Here in the UK this product costs £12.99 which to be honest is a bargain I have tried the more high end brands such as Mac, Estee Lauder but I did find them to irritate my skin as my skin is Very sensitive.
Overall BRILLIANT

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation and it really does cover ! Without paying a ridiculous amount of money.

This is a more high coverage version of Mac Studio Fix. I converted to this after I could not justify the £25 price tag of the mac foundation. I usually wear a NW13 shade in mac which fortunately is the exact same colour as 'Beige' in this line of colours. I love how the product contains primer as you can certainly tell it goes on smoother than regular foundations and lasts 10+ hours. I love the coverage as when applied with a buffing brush it makes your skin flawless as well as natural looking at the same time. To me, this foundation has a more dewy finish than mac studio fix so overall it has become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. It also has not broken me out like previous drugstore foundations have such as the boujour healthy mix. Another plus is that it is good value and the packaging has no flaws.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

As I have oily skin, I've always bought Mac Studio Fix or their Mineralize foundation. On a whim I was persuaded to get this as it was on sale for 3 for 2 at Boots.

I don't like an overly made up face, and find that if I don't buff the product in using a brush, it provides a medium-heavy coverage.

I think for its price its a decent product but I'm not sure if I would buy at full price

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loveeeee this foundation! It's fantastic. It must have been reformulated judging off all the negative reviews on it because this foundation is lovely. I'm really hard to please when it comes to a foundation so it has to wow me before I buy it. I have oily skin and it keeps me matte all day. NC15 (a little too light for me) and I wear Beige 55 in this foundation and I love it. Lasts all day and only have to blot about halfway through. I wear foundation for about 10 hours because my commute to work is a couple of hours and I work 8 hour shifts so I want something long lasting, keeping the oil at bay but still makes me look flawless. This foundation definitely does that and I would 100% recommended to anyone, no matter what skin type you are. Full coverage flawless foundation! Well done Mr Max Factor!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love Maxfactor foundations! This one is on the heavier side for my combination/oily skin, but gives a beautiful finish. It's silky, glowy, but not that greasy. I like the fact that it doubles as a concealer, which is great when you travel. Staying power isn't the best, but not the worst either. I think this is a nice and decent foundation with a medium to heavy coverage. When I dust some Cream Puff over it I'm set for about six hours. After that I touch it up again with Cream Puff. Overall I find this is a nice formula and it's one of the better quality drugstore foundations out there.

Worst foundation I've ever used. Used it for about 3 week and my face was covered in breakouts. Would not recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Terrible foundation. I exchanged the No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation for this, and after the first application immediately regretted it. A representative in Boots recommended me this foundation and it had decent reviews so I was pretty happy when I bought it. I got it in the lightest shade, Warm Almond, and it seemed quite light in the bottle so I thought it would match my skin tone. I applied it with no primer or moisturiser at first to see how it would work on my skin on its own, and initially I was happy with the application. However, after about 15 - 30 minutes it oxidized horribly, leaving my skin looking orange. It clung to dry patches, made my skin look absolutely horrible. I was very disappointed...would expect more from MaxFactor, especially for the price. Waste of money and waste of foundation, will not be purchasing or using this again.

Yesssss! That's what I'm talking about. This stuff is the bomb! Seriously, this is what a foundation should do to your face.
Covers redness and other flaws, wether light to medium or buildable to medium/full coverage, without looking cakey EVER. Has a super velvet-natural skin like finish that is matte, but not dead flat and ACTUALLY looks like skin. Unlike so many high-end foundations that promise a undetactable skin-like finish but are either too light/nude that you can't see anything at all or pool up in your pores or lines and look unnatural or make you so oily (Chanel, Dior, EL to name a few). And usually mattifying foundations dry out my combination skin in the long run, and luminous foundation make me an oilslick. This is a a perfect inbetween. I have never come across a foundation that keeps me matt, oil free for a whole freakin day! It does NOT transfer at all, and I'm a girl that touches my face a lot , can't help it LOL. It feels like velvet and looks the same at the end of a long day as when first applied. Amazing really and very unexpected for a drugstore product.
Oh, and i tried it with and without mattifying primer on my T-zone, and although it even stays matt a little longer with, honestly it's not really neccessary to add an extra primer. My personal experience with primers is that they sometimes not agree with foundation, making my foundation look flaky or uneven (i know, it's weird). But since this has build in primer, I must say it's the best sollution and looks better than using separate primer and foundation!

This is the same as the Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1, depending on your country, cuz CC and MF are 1 and the same company FYI. I do think that MF is marketed towards a more mature targetgroup. Anyways, I placed the same review over there too. EVERY combination/oily girl should know how good this stuff is for such a great price.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Good product but not wow