August 1, 2014 | 1812 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Nadira_dancer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Close to an HG foundation I must say!
I ordered this through Amazon, because we don't have MaxFactor in the states any longer. I knew from previous experience with MaxFactor that they run very pale, and that's what I want. I don't want foundation darker than my skin and I don't tan, so... When I saw the color selection online I took a gamble and ordered it, and I really like it so far. I'm on my 3rd bottle now if that's any indicator.
The pros: pale enough shade for the palest girls which is RARE. Does last a good while with setting powder (still use a primer, Sephora matte for reference). Has an SPF of 20, decent for foundation.
Now for the cons: The consistency is a tad 'thin' so deeper scars or cysts may need extra work to cover. Have to order online which hikes the price a bit, but still, it's worth ever penny I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by xdanilouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best foundations I have tried! Goes on easily without looking too heavy and cakey. Offers really good coverage for spots and stays on all day! Would definitely recommened.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by bubblecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin, so finding a (affordable) foundation that matches my skin was very difficult. This foundation in light Ivory matches perfectly and stays on all day. I do use a primer underneath it, because the only downside is that it makes dry patches on your skin stand out quite a lot.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This has got to be the worst foundation I have ever tried in my life!

Pros
-Packaging

Cons
-Color changes on skin due to oxidation
-Takes a long time to dry
-Feels heavy
-Texture is really bad
-Oil free but feels loaded with oil
-Can't imagine this complimenting anyone

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by littlem0tel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have recently purchased this product after reading excellent reviews - I usually wear Dior Skin Forever Fusion Foundation which I absolutely love but I bought Facfinity whilst looking for a cheaper alternative to wear when I use fake tan so I didn't have to buy the pricey Dior foundation just for those odd occassions.

First of all, I love Facefinity, I would definitely consider purchasing it in the lighter shade to wear when I'm not tanned, I find a little goes a very long way! I have applied using a foundation brush and using my fingers and it applied very well either way.

Facefinity lasts all day and does not feel too heavy or look 'cakey' on my skin. The foundation comes in a pump bottle which is great, the bottle is a good size however like I already mentioned, you only need a little, even to get that full coverage. Facefinity leaves a beautiful finish - I haven't used any setting powder with it as of yet and it leaves my skin with a lovely glow. I find the foundation covers blemishes and breakouts really well and it because it lasts so long, this gives me extra confidence.

If you're thinking of puchasing an inexpensive foundation I would definitely suggest giving Facefinity a go, it may be a third of the price of my beloved Dior but it certainly doesn't look that way on my skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by vic21

I was really excited about trying this product out as I had seen and heard good things about it. The packaging was really nice too.

To say that this was a disappointment would be an understatement! Where do I start? It went on extremely heavily and at first in the lighting of my bathroom it didn't look too bad. Wrong! It settled in every line and imperfection and had a bit of a chalky appearance. If that wasn't bad enough it also oxidised and made me look a really hideous shade of orange. My husband had to point out how awful it looked.

I usually love Max Factor products and I'm really sad that I hated this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by bubbelbad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this foundation for a month or so now, and I really like it. I'm using the fairest shade - Light Ivory and FINALLY a shade for the snow white's out there. I have to say that the lightest shade is a littlebit too pink for me (but since I'm really really warm undertoned I can imagine some other people might find it really yellow, depending on skintone). I don't find it to look cakey - that is, if you don't apply TOO much. It really lasts a long time and the coverage is good. Quite bummed that the foundation is too pink for me but if I can mix it with another foundation, this is def my holy grail. Too bad it's animal tested though...

EDIT:
Nope, don't use this anymore. The animaltesting and the pink undertones held me back. If it were cruelty free and yellowtoned, I would've used until the end of humanity. Too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by mamojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first day I'm wearing this foundation, and I'm so impressed. I put it on 8 am and by 6-7 pm it still looks amazing! It's a medium coverage, but I think it's buildable. It did not cover my dark undereye circles tho, but they're kind of severe so I didn't have high expectations for that. The product blends so well into my skin.

The finish was actually not matte, like on many others even though I have a bit dry skin in the winter, so I had to set it with some poweder. Which btw worked really good.

Just wish they sold this in shade 50 (in Norway) cuz it has pink undertones.. But the 55 with yellow didn't make me orange, puh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Kimboxx

LOVE this foundation. I have oily and acne prone skin and finding the right foundation is a real problem for me. But this foundation really works for me.
I have it in the colour natural and it is a perfect match for me during wintertime. In summer I might need to go a shade darker. I apply this foundation with a buffing brush for an airbrush finish. I do use a moisturizer (effaclar k), a primer (givenchy mister mat) and a finishing powder (rimmel stay matte) with this foundation, but this combo works pretty well for me AND most importantly it DOESN'T break me out, yeah!
For the staying power I would say it stays well for about 10 hours on my oily skin without touch-ups. When I tend to get a little oily I just use a little bit of powder. I have only been using this foundation in wintertime so i can't say anything about the staying in the summer-heat.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lauraxbakker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this foundation at all. I have the most dry skin ever and you could see all the dry and flakyness through the foundation. :( 15 wasted euros.