Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.4

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 3/16/2015 6:00:00 PM

Worst foundation I've ever used. Used it for about 3 week and my face was covered in breakouts. Would not recommend.

on 3/11/2015 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Terrible foundation. I exchanged the No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation for this, and after the first application immediately regretted it. A representative in Boots recommended me this foundation and it had decent reviews so I was pretty happy when I bought it. I got it in the lightest shade, Warm Almond, and it seemed quite light in the bottle so I thought it would match my skin tone. I applied it with no primer or moisturiser at first to see how it would work on my skin on its own, and initially I was happy with the application. However, after about 15 - 30 minutes it oxidized horribly, leaving my skin looking orange. It clung to dry patches, made my skin look absolutely horrible. I was very disappointed...would expect more from MaxFactor, especially for the price. Waste of money and waste of foundation, will not be purchasing or using this again.

on 2/22/2015 2:28:00 PM

Yesssss! That's what I'm talking about. This stuff is the bomb! Seriously, this is what a foundation should do to your face.
Covers redness and other flaws, wether light to medium or buildable to medium/full coverage, without looking cakey EVER. Has a super velvet-natural skin like finish that is matte, but not dead flat and ACTUALLY looks like skin. Unlike so many high-end foundations that promise a undetactable skin-like finish but are either too light/nude that you can't see anything at all or pool up in your pores or lines and look unnatural or make you so oily (Chanel, Dior, EL to name a few). And usually mattifying foundations dry out my combination skin in the long run, and luminous foundation make me an oilslick. This is a a perfect inbetween. I have never come across a foundation that keeps me matt, oil free for a whole freakin day! It does NOT transfer at all, and I'm a girl that touches my face a lot , can't help it LOL. It feels like velvet and looks the same at the end of a long day as when first applied. Amazing really and very unexpected for a drugstore product.
Oh, and i tried it with and without mattifying primer on my T-zone, and although it even stays matt a little longer with, honestly it's not really neccessary to add an extra primer. My personal experience with primers is that they sometimes not agree with foundation, making my foundation look flaky or uneven (i know, it's weird). But since this has build in primer, I must say it's the best sollution and looks better than using separate primer and foundation!

This is the same as the Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1, depending on your country, cuz CC and MF are 1 and the same company FYI. I do think that MF is marketed towards a more mature targetgroup. Anyways, I placed the same review over there too. EVERY combination/oily girl should know how good this stuff is for such a great price.

on 2/21/2015 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Good product but not wow

on 2/5/2015 12:36:00 PM

Lost count on how many bottles I have bought already.I have always been looking for the perfect foundation and this is it.

Great coverage and it stay fresh even after a long day work. Use alone or just a thin layer as a base, then put another foundation for a dewy look (e.g Dior Nude/ Max Factor Luminizer) and dust a bit of setting powder on the chin, both sides of the noses and under eyes.

Colour match:
Max Factor FaceFinity Beige #55
Dior Nude #21

on 2/2/2015 10:37:00 AM

This is the second bottle of that foundation. Really like it as it gives a natural finish that last up to 10 hours. Good price and nice package. I am in the shade Bronze 80, and I like the fact that it has many shades to choose from. Next time I may go for a shade darker as the weather gets sunnier and I get tanned.

on 1/19/2015 3:06:00 AM

I'm now on my second bottle of this foundation and did buy a darker shade the second time as it is quite pale. I find the easiest way to apply it is using a damp makeup sponge. I'm happy with it and will definitely buy again.

on 1/3/2015 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just picked it up yesterday at the drugstore, 75 Golden shade (which I thought would be too dark for me but it matches me perfectly). I have extremely oily face but my nose flakes sometimes. It's always so hard to find a perfect foundation for my type of skin and I'm so happy I bought this. It has medium to full coverage but doesn't look that obvious at all, it actually looks very natural in the daylight. It's a matte finish which I love and it actually stayed on my face all day, had to powder my face only once - after I've put my foundation on. That's it. It stayed on well till the evening. I used Bourjous Healthy Mix Serum before and this is beyond that, way beyond. My favorite new foundation. Will be re-purchasing.

on 11/18/2014 3:21:00 AM

I got this foundation in the shade 45 Warm Almond which is slightly too light for me and can sometimes give me a washed out look - I usually pair it with a slightly lighter powder and some bronzer to balance it out.

Overall I'd say this is a nice product, nothing special but good for an everyday foundation. I will probably get the next shade up when I repurchase :)

on 7/26/2014 2:56:00 AM

I have this Foundation in the shade of Nude 47 which is perfect for my fair skin. It offers perfect coverage, does not block my pores (which has happened with some other foundations) and it leaves a lovely glow. I also like the fact that it offers SPF 20 sunscreen. The only thing I was not so happy with is the packaging. The bottle's spray thingy broke accidentally and now I'm having a hard time trying to get the product out of the bottle. But overall, I think this product offers good value for the money.