January 25, 2015 | 1883 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Laurentiley

I have combination skin. Dry face but very oily nose. This foundation is horrendous. Was very oily and didn't set like any other foundation. I touched my forehead and has a large white mark where it was so oily on my face. Very streaky. Has a very strong pink undertone and overall it was horrendous on my face. I was very gutted with the product as I'd heard so many good things. I tried to apply with and without primer, tried to set with multiple different powders and every time it went very orange and patchy. Doesn't blend well, tried to apply with a brush, blending brush and also a sponge and none of these helped with how the outcome was. Really don't reccommend this. I have gone back to using Barry m's flawless matte

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by theysayheylucky

This is the best product I have ever come across! I have acne-prone skin but this foundation combo gives an almost flawless finish with only one coat! I'm so happy with it and I think £11.99 for a primer, concealer and foundation is good value for money.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by ilikemybed

Good colour and coverage but if you have dry skin like me steer clear of this! It's much too drying on the skin. Wish my skin was a bit oilier so I could wear this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ppeaches

I've been using this product for about a week now, and I'm not too sure about it. It doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like. I can't use a brush with this as it tends to streak. Also, it sits in my pores and makes them really noticeable - even with a primer. It's not very mattifying either, after a couple of hours it'll go cakey on the oily parts of my face. But with that being said, I don't wanna give up on it just yet. I'm gonna use it for another week or so, see if I can get it to work on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Nadira_dancer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Close to an HG foundation I must say!
I ordered this through Amazon, because we don't have MaxFactor in the states any longer. I knew from previous experience with MaxFactor that they run very pale, and that's what I want. I don't want foundation darker than my skin and I don't tan, so... When I saw the color selection online I took a gamble and ordered it, and I really like it so far. I'm on my 3rd bottle now if that's any indicator.
The pros: pale enough shade for the palest girls which is RARE. Does last a good while with setting powder (still use a primer, Sephora matte for reference). Has an SPF of 20, decent for foundation.
Now for the cons: The consistency is a tad 'thin' so deeper scars or cysts may need extra work to cover. Have to order online which hikes the price a bit, but still, it's worth ever penny I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by xdanilouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best foundations I have tried! Goes on easily without looking too heavy and cakey. Offers really good coverage for spots and stays on all day! Would definitely recommened.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by bubblecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin, so finding a (affordable) foundation that matches my skin was very difficult. This foundation in light Ivory matches perfectly and stays on all day. I do use a primer underneath it, because the only downside is that it makes dry patches on your skin stand out quite a lot.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This has got to be the worst foundation I have ever tried in my life!

Pros
-Packaging

Cons
-Color changes on skin due to oxidation
-Takes a long time to dry
-Feels heavy
-Texture is really bad
-Oil free but feels loaded with oil
-Can't imagine this complimenting anyone

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by littlem0tel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have recently purchased this product after reading excellent reviews - I usually wear Dior Skin Forever Fusion Foundation which I absolutely love but I bought Facfinity whilst looking for a cheaper alternative to wear when I use fake tan so I didn't have to buy the pricey Dior foundation just for those odd occassions.

First of all, I love Facefinity, I would definitely consider purchasing it in the lighter shade to wear when I'm not tanned, I find a little goes a very long way! I have applied using a foundation brush and using my fingers and it applied very well either way.

Facefinity lasts all day and does not feel too heavy or look 'cakey' on my skin. The foundation comes in a pump bottle which is great, the bottle is a good size however like I already mentioned, you only need a little, even to get that full coverage. Facefinity leaves a beautiful finish - I haven't used any setting powder with it as of yet and it leaves my skin with a lovely glow. I find the foundation covers blemishes and breakouts really well and it because it lasts so long, this gives me extra confidence.

If you're thinking of puchasing an inexpensive foundation I would definitely suggest giving Facefinity a go, it may be a third of the price of my beloved Dior but it certainly doesn't look that way on my skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by vic21

I was really excited about trying this product out as I had seen and heard good things about it. The packaging was really nice too.

To say that this was a disappointment would be an understatement! Where do I start? It went on extremely heavily and at first in the lighting of my bathroom it didn't look too bad. Wrong! It settled in every line and imperfection and had a bit of a chalky appearance. If that wasn't bad enough it also oxidised and made me look a really hideous shade of orange. My husband had to point out how awful it looked.

I usually love Max Factor products and I'm really sad that I hated this.