Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/2/2005 11:27:00 PM

Love this (great for cold/flu evenings)! Packaging would be more attractive w/o Burt mug (c'mon, it's relaxing, soothing, "ahhh" Bath Salts)! I mix this with epsom salts to tone down the strong scent as the smell is more powerful in the actual tin than in the sample packets.

on 2/25/2005 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is very refreshing. After a long day, a warm bath with Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals is just what I need. I love it.

on 8/7/2004 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got this in a sample pack, i'm very happy that i did. my whole body was sore and aching last night so i decided to give this thing a try. i've been in 5 car accidents (and i'm only 19, i know, sad) and whenever there's humidity in the air it feels like there are bricks on my shoulders, lower back, and neck.. along with a massive evil headache. i poured the whole packet under extremely hot unbareable to touch running water. i figured since these babies are crystals, it'll need the heat to melt. sure enough they melted right away. i love the smell. this stuff is really relaxing too. even though I only had 4 hours to sleep last night, i feel like i got a good 8 hours. i'm definately buying this stuff!

on 1/20/2004 11:29:00 PM

This comes in a paint can and the smell is very strong. I use it when I'm sick to open up my nasal passages. I wouldn't reccomend if you are after soft smelling products. Leaves my skin smooth after use.

on 10/18/2003 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got one when I ordered a sample kit. I liked how it absorbed grease out from my body without overdrying. I probably won't use it during the winter time, but I'll buy one for the summer time after a work out.

on 1/24/2003 8:30:00 PM

This was a great product. Burt's Bees has the most unique scents this has a lemongrass, minty refreshing smell which totally cleared my sinuses, and my skin felt so soft and tingly when I got out of the bath. I love Burt's Bees stuff and the concept is even better since they do so much to help the environment! Highly reccomend this for bathlovers....

on 6/19/2001 6:35:00 AM

This product is absolutely amazing!!! I just got one last night and I have never felt better coming out of the tub! The bath crystals smell great (really energize you!) and don't leave you with really dry skin when you come out! I got 8.5 pounds of the product for $36.00 and it came in the best container. It is a paint can that can decorate your bathroom. I LOVE BURT'S BEES!

Popular Bath Treatments