November 28, 2014 | 1052 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Lip Liner- Magenta

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Mazilu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wowzers! I had been searching for THE perfect fuschia matte lipstick but to no avail. The delicious brightness of this magenta caught my eye. Bright and beautiful under Mac Girl About Town lipstick, covering the entire area with liner first. I love to wear it under any pink or red shade gloss, it just pops.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really unsure about the color of this pencil when it was recommended to me, but I am so glad I bought it. Love it. It is awesome all over the lip with a clear or pinky gloss. It is also great under a red lipstick like MAC Prolong with some gloss over top, or obviously under a more fuschia lipstick. Love it! One of my favorite pencils. Great pigmentation and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!! It was truly love at first sight, when I purchased this lip liner! Perfect fuschia for soft to bright pinks. I applied this with a clear lip gloss and was amazed. This lip liner looks good with any and everything. I know its pricey, but its sooo worth it. I love it, holy grail status! Yes!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I will continue to repurchase this lip liner because the color is beautiful and is long-wearing. I use it under my Girl About Town lipstick and it is absolutely gorgeous. However, I get really frustrated when applying this lip liner. Unlike my other lip liners from MAC, this does not warm up easily and doesn't go on as smooth as the others despite being the same style of pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by B3NGAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just love this lipliner, the feel of it is great and i could wear this one on its own or with Macs Rebel and pink toned lipsticks too, it gives them a unique great depth!! It's a winner for me :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just found the perfect lipstick to partner this liner with - Nicka K's "Brilliant Fuschia"! This is a perfect FUSCHIA lip liner. You can brighten it or tone it down depending on what type of "hand" you use (heavy or light). Good lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip liner makes me feel so girlie. Love this with girl about town or just about any fuchsia lipsticks i own, Rose hip by milani, revlon fuchsia colorburst, show orchid etc. Great color to own if you want to get colorful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Love this Magenta! I pair it off with Mac's Rebel. Pretty good match, I must say. Long-lasting, keeps the lippie within the confines, and I can utilize this color with other hot pink lippies, too. It's pencil isn't hard, and the color is easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this online with Show Orchid lipstick and it matches PERFECTLY...I also like that it glides on very smoothly even though it doesn't look like it would...I will be stocking up on this...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by siuhnera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my fav lip liner with girl about town lipstick from mac!!!!