July 26, 2014 | 1463 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Lip Liner- Magenta

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I will continue to repurchase this lip liner because the color is beautiful and is long-wearing. I use it under my Girl About Town lipstick and it is absolutely gorgeous. However, I get really frustrated when applying this lip liner. Unlike my other lip liners from MAC, this does not warm up easily and doesn't go on as smooth as the others despite being the same style of pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by B3NGAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just love this lipliner, the feel of it is great and i could wear this one on its own or with Macs Rebel and pink toned lipsticks too, it gives them a unique great depth!! It's a winner for me :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just found the perfect lipstick to partner this liner with - Nicka K's "Brilliant Fuschia"! This is a perfect FUSCHIA lip liner. You can brighten it or tone it down depending on what type of "hand" you use (heavy or light). Good lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip liner makes me feel so girlie. Love this with girl about town or just about any fuchsia lipsticks i own, Rose hip by milani, revlon fuchsia colorburst, show orchid etc. Great color to own if you want to get colorful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Love this Magenta! I pair it off with Mac's Rebel. Pretty good match, I must say. Long-lasting, keeps the lippie within the confines, and I can utilize this color with other hot pink lippies, too. It's pencil isn't hard, and the color is easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this online with Show Orchid lipstick and it matches PERFECTLY...I also like that it glides on very smoothly even though it doesn't look like it would...I will be stocking up on this...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by siuhnera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my fav lip liner with girl about town lipstick from mac!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by XP0S3D

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a *BIG* fan of this lip liner along with OCC's Lip Tar in Hoochie! This lip liner is creamy, isn't rough on the lips and stays in place! It is a bright, fuschia color and I find it would work with most purple toned lip products. Like I mentioned, it looks great paired with OCC's Lip Tar in Hoochie or even on its own!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite lipliner! I use it with Up the Amp and it creates a beautiful color. Would def. repurchase--it makes me feel kinda glam(:

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lip liner. i find that it brightens up any pink look whether it be extremely dramatic to flirty softer pink. I love the way it looks with girl about town lipstick from MAC. Very Nice