September 1, 2014 | 1511 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #7

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 6:21:00 AM More reviews by natao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect highlighter - it gives polished, healthy finish to the skin. And that is what I need. Sometimes I apply product directly on highlighting points of my face, sometimes I mix it with liquid foundation. It is expensive, but there is a plenty of product in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

Perfection!! What a wonderful addition to any makeup bag. Mix it with your foundation, put it on straight out of the bottle, on eyes, cheeks, nose, cupid's bow, anywhere! It's not shimmery or glittery or anything like that. Just sheer glowing perfection. It's by far the best highlighter I've ever tried. I even bought my mother the tan colored Fluid sheer and she looked so amazing all summer long! Highly recommend this product and all of the fluid sheers. they just give you that extra something that makes the rest of your makeup and face look amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by rpolisk

Why doesn't this product have a 100% rating? Absolute HG sheer genius product. Bought as a complete impulse buy from savvy SA at Saks, as part of package including foundation, lipstick/liner, eyebrow pencil, makeup brush. I figured I was already doing way too much damage to my credit card bill and the way the SA had used it on my eyebrows and cheeks looked pretty. Well, it's turned out to be the best of these purchases. Very pretty and subtle glow, which is not easy to achieve in the daytime with usual highlighters. I find that often when in full sunlight I'll end up looking like a Vegas showgirl who wandered away from the show. Instead, this gives my cheekbones and brow/corner of my eyes enough glow to gently highlight them. The best use for this is as a makeup *eraser*. If the line of lipliner is a bit off or too harsh, a drop of the fluid sheer will easily erase this and create a perfect border on my lips. same for eye makeup. I found myself applying a taupe shadow with too heavy hand one morning. One fast swipe of fluid sheer, and it was toned down to the perfect amount of pigment, without need of further touch ups. Perfect.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by west58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I add a drop of this to a drop of my Armani Foundation and mix them together before applying with a brush and it adds sheerness and luminous. I'm a PPP and I love the extremely subtle glow that it gives to my skin. Not at all a shimmer, but just a fresh glow that's as nice for day time as evening. I now buy a bottle of this each time I need a new bottle of foundation. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got it from eBay. Pretty pearl pink but a little pale for me. I use it as a highlight only. I love its texture but won't buy again. Because it's not my color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

I love the way this actually looks, but am too lazy to use this more often. But when I take the time, like when I am going out at night, this looks very pretty. Subtle shimmer on my cheekbones, or mixed with foundation, I love it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a very subtle, pink-toned liquid highlighter. It will give your skin a natural-looking gleam wherever you apply it and will not add much color or visible shimmer. Both are good things, in my book, and this seems to flatter my LLL/AAB complexion (though there's no real color added so I think it'd work on pretty much anyone). It seems to last all day on my combination skin, though I only put it on the tops of my cheekbones, my browbones and sometimes my chin and the bridge of my nose. There is no scent and the texture is light and non-oily. You only need a bit, but this stuff is still incredibly expensive. I'm not sure if I'd buy a full-sized version (I swapped for a sample) as I can achieve a similar effect (though not quite as subtle) with Becca's Shimmer Powder in "Angel", Benefit's HighBeam, or Revlon's Skinlights liquid highlighter. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 12:19:00 AM More reviews by s70princess

GA fluid sheers are my favourite liquid shimmer highligher product of all time -- oil-free and perfect formula for my skin. They always go on smooth and sheer, does not grease up or alter other products on my skin. #7 is a unique shade in my opinion, it is an irridescent pearly shade that has a pinkish tint ... I mainly use it to highlight my cheekbones (over blush or alone) and mix with cream/gel blushes. It is so gorgeous when used that way on strong yellow-undertoned skin like mine (NC25) but I can imagine any skintone to be able to use it. I find it gives me a similar effect on my cheeks as BE clear radiance does -- really pretty. Those who need to tone down yellow in foundations will also find this useful, but I can't use it that way since I have very strong yellow undertones and have the opposite problem with foundations. The shimmer in this product is similar to #0, only pink irridecence instead of white pearl.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by sashababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this along with Silk UV compact and LSF #4, mainly for toning down the yellowness in the foundations as an overall makeup base. It's also good to mix it with LSF for quick application when I'm in a hurry, the dewy look is very good for spring/summer months or when I'm wearing light brown/beige makeup. This doesn't work for me as a highlighter -- too light too sheer, except when my skin is in good condition and I only lightly brush on some compact powder for color coordination with the neck. I may or may not repurchase since this product is not exactly unique, but am liking it quite well at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Carlieda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I TRIED THE FS IN #3. IT IS PRETTY AND IT DOES MAKE YOU GLOW. ONE THING THAT I DONT LIKE IS THAT AFTER LIKE SAY TEN MINUTES I DON'T SEE IT ANYMORE. IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE TOO. I DO NOT THINK IT IS WORTH $53 FROM SAKS FIFTH AVENUE. I AM A MEDIUM BROWN. I THOUGHT THAT #8 WAS TOO RED. I MIGHT TRY #10. NOT BECAUSE I NEED IT BUT I AM JUST ADDICTED TO MAKEUP.