September 17, 2014 | 1048 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Absolue Eye

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Valerie84

I used this product after recieving it as a free gift. I am impressed that it did not leave me feeling greasy. It looked like it would be a heavy product, but it absorbs well. My eye area seems plumper and smoother. Definetly worth considering for anyone who is willing to splurge on an eye cream. Only use a small amount. Lancome products are quite rich.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by KRaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this. As other reviewers have said, my under eye area looks way worse than before using this, and it's been less than a week. I am going to go back to the Lancome counter and demand a refund.

I will turn 41 this month, and I am now horribly self conscious about my left under eye, which looks ten years older than my age. Gonna make an emergency visit to my medi-spa and see if they can fix it. Hope you read these reviews first!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by polochka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a GWP. I smoothed a tiny amount under and around my eyes and it stung immediately. I had to use some baby oil to remove it all and get the stinging to stop, and the skin was still inflamed for some time after. What was Lancome thinking??? To get rid of your wrinkles by puffing them out in huge red inflamed pillows of undereye flesh?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by hankbuddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this as a free gift. At first I felt that it was too thin- but figures that's probably how eye creams are supposed to be. After using it a few times it started to sting - - sting really bad under the eye area. My undereye area felt more delicate and 'older' than it ever did (I'm only 35 and really don't need an eye cream yet) I would NEVER buy this EVER. Don't do it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by pushin50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well I've just bought my second jar of this eye cream! It is the only one that does not cause milia, and it moisturises well. I like it, and it sinks in well with no allergic reaction to my sensitive skin. I now prefer it to Diamond Extreme by Natura Bisse, as it occaisionally caused milia.

I do find I have to steer well clear of anything with silicone in it- it will say Dimethicone on the ingredient listing if it is included. It blocks my pores even in face creams.
This is one of the few eye creams that does not have silicone in it!
I'll be lost without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by yjuliao

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually forked the $$$ hoping it would make a difference, but it actually stung my eyes, and dare I say I've notice more finer lines???? What gives. I never really noticed that many fine lines before but could the irritation have cause a collagen break down around my eyes????? I didn't want to take a chance and use another month to find more lines. Sorry Lancome, but it didn't do it for me. I have to say that while it seem to hydrate some, the shimmer additive made me feel as if all it does is trick one into thinking they are getting results, but maybe it's there to at least help during the time it's repairing???? But after a month, I should have seen some results. Ladies, I think this is more of a preventative eye cream. I was looking for a more correcting eye cream that would tackle some slight puffiness and slight discoloration, but I guess one has to get different products to address each issue.
FYI I began using in Jan 2009 to moisturize and refine my texture, but never to get rid of fine lines, but since finishing an entire jar, i notice these two II just under my eyes that were never there. Ladies, if something irritates you under your eyes, stop using it as I think this may have caused more lines for me?????? It's now June and I'm still trying to revert the damage. Any suggestions, I had been using L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift for years, mainly because it was cheap and readily available and because it was owned by Lancome, so I thought maybe it's just as good. I never had these fine lines before the Absolue eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by dominicanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would have to agree with most of the reviews for this product, i bought this with high hopes but it was a major flop. After using a generous sample of microlift eye and loving it I thought all the lancome products would be as effective but i was mistaken. My wrinkles are more noticeable now then they were before and the only thing the cream did was moisturize...wouldnt buy again, dissapointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2009 5:50:00 AM More reviews by mabelwky

I will not buy this eye cream ever!!As other review said, it DOES have Shimmer in it!!!! just after i put it on and saw the shimmer all over my eyes, i freaked put totally and washed my face AGAIN!!!
Well, for an eye cream i use at night, i don't think having shimmer is ever a good idea since i don't want any of it on my pillow....luckily, i get this as sample in a gift set, otherwise it would be such a waste of $$$. I guess i will try to use it in the morning before makeup and see how that works.(currently, i use gel in the morning)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2008 2:24:00 AM More reviews by changkk81

crap! i am only 27 and started worrying about this wrinkle that i am developing on my right eye. So I went and purchased this eye cream because the sales lady claimed that it's more creamy and good for wrinkles. Well, I've used the entire jar and my wrinkle is actually deeper, longer, and more visible! i am going to look for something else!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by meisocute

I get allergy from using this products. My eyes feel hot and itchy after using it. I dont have a sensitive skin. And i dont get allergy often at all. So i suggest that you try before buying it :)