September 3, 2014 | 1034 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - HydroFirming Eye Treatment

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lueta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

oh, this was funny.. I am often considered a bit snobbish for my skincare and make-up choices (and a slight obsession) by my friends and even some colleagues because what I spend on it doesn't quite match my income. So seing the good ratings for this bargain-priced eye cream I gave in. It took me 2 days to realize that there was nothing else to blame for this sudden stinging, burning and puffiness in the mornings. Back to the higher-end products I go..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good cream. It is very rich and doesn't leave a sticky feel around the eyes. I had no problems with it at all. If you catch it when it goes on sale it is an amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 11:35:00 PM More reviews by cottagegrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for six months now and I am impressed. I have a problem with dark circles as well as rosacea. My circles have almost gone and my eye area looks much younger and refreshed. I wear it under makeup and at night. A winner product for me. I just hope that it is not discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 11:19:00 AM More reviews by foxykitty25

cheap, good and effective! i apply this in the morning before i apply my concealer. it is light and easily absorbed into the skin leaving my under eye area very moisturized without looking greasy. it also helps my concealer application a lot smoother.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 8:50:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works really well, not a bad eye cream, its leaves skin moist and stays that way, most eye creams dissapear after half an hour. This doesnt lighten my undereye what so ever, but its a good moisturizing eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by eylem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First, this is for very dry skin.
If you use enough of serums boosters etc. this is the greatest eye cream ever. It is simple, has no aha or fancy things, but very very moisturizing. I use a hydrating booster under it and this makes all my fine lines disappear the whole day. Yes I use it as a day cream as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this eye cream for about a month and it's been working extremely well. I have dry skin and this cream leaves my eye area very moisturized, soft, and almost wrinkle free. I will continue to use this both day and night (even though it's supposed to be a night treatment), and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Russian_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this cream! It seems to me that it does lighten up the circles under my eyes. But the effect only lasts for a couple of days and then the cream stops working. A nice moisturizer, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by maxsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this eye cream. I use it at night, and it has made the skin around my eyes more moisturized and soft. I do wish it came in a pump bottle, but that's my only complaint.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2006 5:07:00 AM More reviews by sassiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for about a month now and there is no noticeable difference. Yes my eye area is moisturised but I never really had a problem with that before anyway. It hasn't firmed by eye area, and I think it is too heavy to use at night as I tend to have puffy eyes when I wake up in the morning.