Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder

polymethyl, methacrylate, zinc stearate, zinc laurate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, tricaprylin, silica, tocopheryl linoleate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, santallum album (sandalwood), tocopheryl oleate, fragrance, trisodium edta, bht, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride.

on 3/25/2013 7:21:00 AM

I've been using this for 5 years or so and I'm only on my 2nd box! It's my favourite loose powder! It sets make-up beautifully and it provided a luminous finish that looks natural and healthy! And it photographs well, too.

on 3/9/2013 12:05:00 AM

Well, I didn't buy this, actually my mom give this to me because she don't wear makeup anymore. By the way, I have the old packaging one, so I don't know if they reformulate this or not because I used this up long time ago. this is an overall good powder, make you matte but not caky matte...though if you put too much it will. I have quite oily skin and this make me good about 5 hours. pretty decent. I don't like the packaging because it break...but other than that it is good. I won't buy it again because it is not a woo to me and my drugstore powder does the same thing

on 2/12/2013 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product feels very luxury on the skin, I like the new package, too. For me the best about this powder is that it contains no talc, mica or any comedogenic ingredients. It looks very natural on the skin and doesn't make you look cakey or over-powdery. WARNING! Do NOT expect that this product will control oil beautifully, it is not oil-controlling powder, but I bought this (and I have very oily skin) because I want to have a powder which is absolutely non-comedogenic and doesn't break me out like many powders that were made to control oil production. I rather do more touch-ups during the day, so for me this one of the best loose powder. It doesn't oxidize on me. It has matte finish although it is a little bit glittery, but on my face I don't see any glitters. It just made your skin looking gorgeous! :-)

on 12/31/2012 4:00:00 PM

Beautiful product. My mothet swears by it and I love using it too. It makes the skin a matt and smooth but not dull, and it's also great for touch ups during the day.A bit on the expensive side, but it lasts a long time. The only thing I kinda dislike about it is the packaging -which has changed by the way, it's not like the picture. It's nice and good quality, but a bit impractical, I find that after I'm midway through the product, I have to either flip it over and tap the back or open the security lid to get the product out. Still, it's a great translucent powder and I will repurchase a third time.

on 10/6/2012 8:04:00 AM

I've used this one for more than two decades through youthful problem skin to crow's feet and menopause and it has never let me down. It has never upset my skin, it has never settled into lines, it has never shown strange colours - and I have very fair skin - I use 01, Light. It is fine, light, colour-free, and reliably 'sets' your makeup. It is expensive, but one pot lasts at least a couple of years of daily use. In short, no other face powder has ever matched it and I have bought it over and over again.

on 6/17/2012 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I am not sure why there isnt more love for this product and wonder if some of these folks are meaning their review for another product? This is a simple basic loose setting powder that is translucent-there is no color. For those folks talking oompah-loompah orange, that was your foundation-not a translucent powder. I use this as a setting powder. If it was cakey, either that is your foundation or you used far too much powder. The packaging has changed-it is now clear glass with black lid. I suspect this will last me just two days short of forever lol. I do not like powder poofs so I apply with a big fluffy brush. I would repurchase- if I can ever use it all up. It is a good translucent setting powder, nothing more, nothing less. Not purse friendly though-the container is big and heavy. Goes on flawless.

on 5/11/2012 1:09:00 PM

The purpose of this powder is to "set" your makeup and take away shine without settling into lines, pores, etc. The translucent powder is not meant to cover, etc. It is one of the lightest and most finely grounded powder out there that I have found so far. It is one of the few powders out there I have found that will not accentuate fine lines, big line, etc., or pores. This is why I love it.

I use this powder over my new fav makup, Cover Girl Ageless. When I apply the powder, I use the puff. Also, I use a light hand. I like the big puff more than a brush as I think it provides a smoother finish.

Oddly, even though I suffer from oily skin and acne, I still prefer this powder even though it is a little moisturizing. This is one of the few powders out there that do not make my pores look bigger or accent fine lines.

on 11/5/2011 6:51:00 PM

I don't understand the good reviews for this. I guess it's okay if you have really dry skin and don't need to use it as powder. It will give you a bit of a glow, but that's it. It does not give a matte finish. It has no coverage whatsoever, yet the transparent shade still gives off a bit of a yellow beige color and is too dark for me. Stay away from this if you want any oil control at all.

on 4/22/2011 9:48:00 PM

This has been my favorite loose powder for years. (At least 15.) I've tried others, but always come back to this one. It's an investment, but lasts a long time. For me, one purchase will last me at least 2-3 years. All the positive reviews for the product... I agree with all of them. This product does all of the good things that people rave about. ( ...Don't expect miracles, however I've yet to find a loose powder I like better. )

on 4/4/2011 9:28:00 PM

I looooooooooooooooove this loose powder! It it so silky and beautiful on! It looks so natural too and no matter how much I put on, it does not cake up or look thick. It's just a nice wonderful silky powder. I wear it on top of double wear foundation and I tell you my skin looks flawless with this combo.