Revlon New Complexion Even Out Makeup

3.7

AQUA (WATER), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISODODECANE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, TRISILOXANE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SACCHAROMYCES/SILICONE FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/POTASSIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF (GREEN TEA) EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM, AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SORBITOL, TRIBEHENIN, ALUMINA, METHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA SILYATE, DIMETHICONE/BIS-ISOBUTYL PPG-20 CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLENEBRASSYLATE, SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1, 2-HEXANEDIOL. May Contain: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77981), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) 22397.

on 6/1/2004 3:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't cover imperfections but DOES even out the skin tone as stated. Best for someone with really good skin.

on 5/30/2004 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Whatever this is, but definitely not makeup. Does not cover anything, and on top of that leaves the skin yellow, just like after a cheap self-tanning lotion.

on 5/11/2004 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this make-up! Matches my skin perfectly (medium beige) and feel wonderful. It seems to just melt into your skin! Long wearing too!! I haven't found anything better as of yet. It's all I have been wearing for about a year now.

on 3/31/2004 7:52:00 AM

I lurrrrrved this makeup! Probably just because i am ghostly pale but the second lightest shade (sand beige) seemed to suit me best- yay for once not the lightest shade! :) After using crap makeups for years this one was a winner. Did even out my skin well and feels really comfy, no glugginess. Always slipped on really well too, very smooth and easy to apply. Typically my tube is running low but I cant seem to find this in any of the shops, how could they delete it!! (and not warn me to stock up!!) Sigh....

on 3/24/2004 5:34:00 PM

Evil. Eeeeeevil. Turns my face orange. Doesn't cover anything up whatsoever. Quite the heinous item. At least I got it on clearance- I was tempted by the high SPF, but since it's utterly unwearable... oh well. I got the lightest shade, which appeared fairly light in the tube but like I said, gave me that oh-so-wondrous Christina Aguilera "I'm on a 100% carrot diet" look. Ick.

on 3/1/2004 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My very first cream to powder foundation. Got it in Medium Beige, appears a bit dark when I first apply it, but after it melts onto/into my skin, looks just okay :) I think this product would suit someone with dry skin better because it tends to get a bit oily. It does a great job of evening out my complexion (true to its name!) and does actually last all day. Hasn't caused me any breakouts, but it's pretty stubborn stuff so pay a bit more attention when you cleanse. The price, I would say is pretty fair since you only need to use a little of it to get results. A bit hard to touch up shines with powders - tends to get cakey, but somehow my ettusais compact works well here

on 11/9/2003 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this foundation! It does a great job of "evening out" my skin and it melts right in. I can't even tell I'm wearing it and that's a big issue with me. I agree with the other reviewer who said it's like a tinted moisturizer, only with slightly more coverage, and it's got SPF 20! The Ivory Beige is a perfect match for my skin tone, which is saying something for drugstore foundation, and it lasts all day. I can see it on the washcloth at night when I wash my face, but it doesn't stain (the washcloth or my skin) like some makeup does. This is my Holy Grail everyday base that I wear as much for sun protection as for coverage. I hope this is not discontinued as I'm having a hard time finding it lately. Will update if it is. *** UPDATE *** According to Revlon's website, this has been discontinued. Of course. It was perfect.

on 7/22/2003 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product leaves my skin a little oily looking BUT, combined with my oil-control products it does a nice job keeping it fresh looking and dewy (I am in my mid-thirties and have to watch for chalkiness). It covers nicely if put on with a light touch and gives me a truly uniform color all over the face without pulling or tugging. I prefer this for the winter but I am using it now in the summer due to some dryness from prescription acne medications.

on 6/27/2003 3:25:00 PM

I got this at a real great deal, it was about $2! Its really sheer and controls those oilies of mine in the T-Zone. I have combo skin, so it doesnt accentuate my dry areas either. It hasn't caused any breakouts, and it covers up any redness I have. When Im having one of those "blah" days I just put this on and step out of the house.

on 6/23/2003 3:37:00 PM

I usually don't buy drugstore cosmetics cuz I can't open them to see the color, but I happen to stumble upon this tester in Natural Tan and it is great! I live in a warm climate and have combo. skin. It's oil free, spf 20, had enough yellow undertone, AND it's cheap ($11-12). It gives you a fresh, dewy finish and evens out your complexion. I've already went through two tubes and get a high knowing that I don't have to go to an expensive makeup counter for this item. This is good for those who need light coverage and I set it with my MAC face powder.