October 2, 2014 | 1855 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Riotsas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought it was avene when I bought it. AND I bought two.. It's very pricy and it leaves my skin soo soo dry and dull!! I would never buy this product again unless I am rich that I wanna spend my money on a water spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this to apply mineral foundation with. I spray a bit onto a kabuki brush and swirl the brush into the minerals and buff on. It works like a charm. You could always do the same thing with a cheap spray bottle and tap water as well! This stuff is kind of expensive to get and hard to find in drugstores, although I have seen it there before in years past. I believe that Sephora carries it now too. It's been awhile since I have purchased any, since I've gotten away from mineral makeup, however.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Some reviewers seem to think this product is overpriced, but I really don't think its that bad. I like the fact that it is portable, easy to carry, and you don't have to worry about condensation unlike an ice pack or water bottle. I have lived in the Southern United States most of my life and this product seems to come in handy and fits nicely in a purse/bag. I find myself using it mainly in the car, at work, or around town running errands. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by avuwo

I know it's just water but I love this product. I use it as a toner to refresh my makeup, and a moisturizer. It's even great to spray on your face when you're too hot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted something to refresh my skin after sports or a tiring day so I picked this up. Upon spraying onto skin, it instantly refreshes and cools. I felt refreshed and kept using it. It is small and easy to carry around as well which I like. This can be used on face and body.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CocoMademoiseIIe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this due to the number of overwhelming positive reviews. Is it refreshing? Absolutely. However, so is cold tap water in a spray bottle. I have naturally dry skin and a few sprays still leaves my skin dull, dry, and tight. I've read several of the reviews for this product and I find it very interesting that some people use it to set their make-up, but some people use it to cleanse/refresh their skin at the gym and/or after working out. How does it do both? If it sets your make-up, wouldn't it set your sweat? If it cleanses your skin after a workout, wouldn't it remove your make-up? I wouldn't be surprised if the contents of the container were replaced with a placebo (free tap water), people would still rave about it. I think the portability is nice, I love that the sprayer distributes the water (er, I mean product) more evenly, but all-in-all, I am not convinced this isn't anything more than bottled water in a spray can.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

VERY refreshing to your face and is really good when you are feeling really drowsy and oily throughout the day! you spray this onto your face and you feel all lively! :)
It doesn't necessarily fix and perfect your makeup or anything, no. This mist is best for your face when you are wearing nothing but your own bear skin! :)

LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by francescalovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product so much! I picked this up at an airport. It was so refreshing when I had a 6 hour layover. I also love its size. It is TSA approved.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

Water in a can. So IT DOESN'T set your makeup people. I don't get how some say it helps with their makeup. Sure its refreshing on a hot day, but it is way overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by bellawoozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Obviously in the minority here because I love this product. I have adult cystic acne, my skin is dehydrated and I have large pores (sounds great! lol). I use this product to hydrate my skin throughout the day on days I don't wear makeup and I mist it on as a toner before I apply my moisturizer. I find it to be extremely moisturizing and can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it. I understand it is water in a can...but I do not get the same results from just spraying water on my face. For me the effect I do see from using it justifies the price and my continued use of the product. I think everyone has different skin and for me this is something I cannot live without. Completely HG!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No