September 20, 2014 | 1323 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bronzer. It's something I don't feel I can mess up by putting too much on. It gives your face a nice warmth to it & the packaging is really nice. There is a lot of product but the price is high. I received it as a gift. It's not something I would have bought for myself. If I wasn't a single mother & I would have huge guilt for spending $36.00 on a bronzer, I would definitely buy it for myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ge1shh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm adding a review because several people remarked on the packaging, that it was too large (wide) and that the brush wasn't good. I disagree with that - I think the brush is great compared to most brushes that are included with compacts. The compact needs to be fairly wide in order to accommodate the brush. For me, it's worth it because I can use it when travelling and not have to take a separate bronzer brush - I find this brush more than adequate, and good quality. It's a kind of flat semi-circular brush, and maybe you need to get used to applying it a slightly different way from a kabuki/round-headed brush. And although the compact is quite big width-wise, it holds the brush in a plastic recess and is quite flat. I find it fits easily into a bag and isn't heavy, and I don't mind the slight fiddly bit removing the plastic holder each time I use it.
I love the bronzer - However, and at the moment it's a big However with me - this season they changed the colour range and I can no longer get my soft shimmer bronzer, which was just right for me (very little shimmer actually). It now comes in Light, medium, and two other medium/dark colours. I have just purchased Light, which is said to correspond to my previous 'shimmer bronzer', but it's not really the same - this one seems darker and not as easy to apply. So I'm not too sure yet.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer I ever used hands down. I have been using Mac bronze for the last couple years til I tried this! Gives such a natural color. I don't see what others are taking about looking orange. I think if you find the right shade you won't have that problem. I'm using medium and this makes me glow! Packaging is super cute, comes with a brush but I prefer to use my Mac 182 bronzer brush with it. Although the brush that comes with it is good for on the go. Also lots of product so u get your money's worth!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by makeuptron3000

Love this bronzer!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After being disappointed in a cheap drugstore bronzer, I went to Estee L as I am almost always very happy with their stuff. This bronzer is great. I have very pale skin and my face (unlike my body) can`t tan. It is very expensive I think, for $36, but I `got over` the price and now just happy to have the product :-). The color is beautiful, natural, makes a big enough difference without looking fake! It will last a long time I am sure as the size of the bronzer is very big. Much prefer using this than a fake tanner on my face as I get breakouts from those, while this powder you wash off, and you have clear skin. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Wonderful bronzer. Used it many times over the years. A great splurge

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just got this bronzer and I'm in love. I got it in medium which is a neutral, natural bronze with slight shimmer. Applied with a big, fluffy finishing brush it really makes me look naturally tan. I exfoliate a lot so my face is always 1-2 shades lighter than my body, and I'm always looking for products to alleviate that condition a bit. This definitely fits the bill. I'm rating the price a 2 because while you may experience a little sticker shock initially, this baby is HUGE and the product itself is really top quality. Pretty meh about the brush, but I appreciate that they include it. If I ever run out I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Nope, hated it. I have tried my fair share of bronzer a and this one was prob one of the most orangey one on my skin. A lot of people seem to like it, but there are so many better bronzers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This ranks very high in my expanding bronzer collection! Comes in a large compact that's easy to open. Beautiful, natural color. I have this in 'Medium' and it has essentially become the bronzer I use the most. Be aware that this in 'Light' is more golden-brown-yellow and 'Medium' is a more coppery-natural-brown that I find works best with my NW20 skin-tone. 'Medium-Deep' is a darker version of 'Light' (more golden) and 'Deep' is a darker version of 'Medium'.
I often get compliments on how nice my tan looks :). Expensive at 36$ (ish) but you get a lot of powder. Highly recommend!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this bronzer!! I have medium to dark skin and this shows up great on my face! I have it in shade medium deep and I can use it as a bronzer and for contouring, which is hard to find with my skin color. I can find good contouring powders, but it's hard to find a bronzer that can show up on medium dark skin and not look like a highlighter, not have too much sparkle and not show up too orange.
LOVE!!