Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 6/10/2014 9:31:00 PM

A huge bronzer that lasts for ever. I wear it every day and still haven't managed to use more than around quarter of the product and I've had it a year! I love the deep bronze with a hint if shimmer. One of my make up bag must haves!

on 5/15/2014 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this product from my mum because it was just too dark for her. Being that I'm the same skin tone as her (pinky undertones), I was skeptical. I have used it now for a couple years and never looked back. I use it with my MAC brush and it works wonderfully. Gives some nice colour for minimal amounts.

on 4/27/2014 11:45:00 AM

The most important question you have to ask yourself when buying a bronzer is "what am I looking for" "what am I expecting from my bronzer" with that being said just know that everyone's opinion will be different...obviously lol.

I personally adore this bronzer!

Packaging:
It's nice and sleek. The pan in pretty large so although it may be pricey, I think you get your money's worth. The pan isn't too deep where you won't be able to collect any product for when you do run low.

Color:
Personally it's a true bronze color. I can see where some may think it's a but muddy but I suggest applying it with a light hand. It's a buildable color that isn't heavy feeling. I like a matte finish only because my skin is oily/combo so any sparkle makes it look even more oily. So looking at it, yes it contains a soft shimmer which would usually scare me off. However when you apply it, the shimmer isn't that noticeable. I honestly feel like the shimmer gives you an airbrush finish.

I suggest anyone to try this if they want a natural looking bronzer. It has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. Sometimes I even use in place of foundation. I just lightly buff it all over my face and neck to avoid any line of demarcation. And out some blush on the apples of my cheeks and call it day. This is definitely worth a try :)

on 3/2/2014 1:17:00 PM

I've been using this product for years now and i truly love it. It has 2 shades which also lets you contour. The product lasts forever, I've been using my current bronzer for a year almost everyday and I haven't even put a dent into it yet. Highly recommended if you're looking for a matte natural bronzer that gives you a natural glow. (this product doesn't have that fake orange tint that alot of other bronzers have)

on 2/16/2014 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

the Bronze godess collection is amazing I have this compact powder for over a year now need very little just a simple sweep on your face and your beautiful cloud also smell amazing like you're at the beach vacation on island it is just amazing and makes you feel really good and happy I would recommend this product to anyone

on 2/13/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Huge amount of product but expensive, im sure that it'll last a long time as a little goes a long way! Lovely colour (light 01) and is very buildable, but apply with a light hand! Lovely packaging but I use a larger bronzing brush rather than the one provided in the pack, but thats just personal preference :-)

on 2/9/2014 12:25:00 PM

I love this. I've tried bronzers where you think it's even, not too much, etc. Then you see in different lighting and you're an Oompa Loompa. Not with this! I use a large kabuki brush instead and love it. I don't use much but I use this on my whole face for a glow. This product is so subtle that you really can't mess up and put too much. Yes it's pricey but it lasts forever. I maybe buy one every other year and I use everyday. The cheaper the bronzer, the more you buy. This equals out to buying a ton of crappy bronzer. Spare yourself time and money and just try this!

on 1/16/2014 11:25:00 AM

I really like this bronzer. It's something I don't feel I can mess up by putting too much on. It gives your face a nice warmth to it & the packaging is really nice. There is a lot of product but the price is high. I received it as a gift. It's not something I would have bought for myself. If I wasn't a single mother & I would have huge guilt for spending $36.00 on a bronzer, I would definitely buy it for myself.

on 9/15/2013 3:00:00 PM

I'm adding a review because several people remarked on the packaging, that it was too large (wide) and that the brush wasn't good. I disagree with that - I think the brush is great compared to most brushes that are included with compacts. The compact needs to be fairly wide in order to accommodate the brush. For me, it's worth it because I can use it when travelling and not have to take a separate bronzer brush - I find this brush more than adequate, and good quality. It's a kind of flat semi-circular brush, and maybe you need to get used to applying it a slightly different way from a kabuki/round-headed brush. And although the compact is quite big width-wise, it holds the brush in a plastic recess and is quite flat. I find it fits easily into a bag and isn't heavy, and I don't mind the slight fiddly bit removing the plastic holder each time I use it.
I love the bronzer - However, and at the moment it's a big However with me - this season they changed the colour range and I can no longer get my soft shimmer bronzer, which was just right for me (very little shimmer actually). It now comes in Light, medium, and two other medium/dark colours. I have just purchased Light, which is said to correspond to my previous 'shimmer bronzer', but it's not really the same - this one seems darker and not as easy to apply. So I'm not too sure yet.

on 8/31/2013 5:53:00 PM

Best bronzer I ever used hands down. I have been using Mac bronze for the last couple years til I tried this! Gives such a natural color. I don't see what others are taking about looking orange. I think if you find the right shade you won't have that problem. I'm using medium and this makes me glow! Packaging is super cute, comes with a brush but I prefer to use my Mac 182 bronzer brush with it. Although the brush that comes with it is good for on the go. Also lots of product so u get your money's worth!

Popular Bronzers