Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Holy grail bronzer! I discovered this a few years ago whilst hunting for a bronzer that was a) dark enough to be distinguished from setting powder and b) not so flippin glittery you feel like you've been dragged through a strip club backwards.
Enter Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess; shade 3, lovely warm bronze colour; matte but not dull, decent sized (albeit viciously malting) brush- acceptable for use on a night out, and it's absolutely huge! 21g compared to a paltry 8-10g standard across competitor premium brands. It does cost about £8 more that the others on average but it literally lasts forever, my last 2 the casing broke before the bronzer ran out!

*TIP suck your cheeks in and trace a faint line just under your cheekbone from ear to nose, then blend downwards to contour cheeks; sweep down the sides of the nose and highlight the bridge to make it look slimmer; shade under the bottom lip to make it look fuller and add a touch to the temples to make the eyes appear wider
Xx

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess collection is my summer Christmas. To me, This bronzer would be the star on top of the Christmas tree. You receive so much product in gorgeous packaging(2014 packaging was bronzey-tortoise shell). The product is buttery smooth. pigmented and natural. There are no sparkles or anything shiny. The packaging is huge and you could even use this on your body. I use this on my face and body(especially neck and chest). I am NC40-42, medium dark/tan with yellow undertones, I tan super easy, and this bronzer is a staple of mine and is used everyday. I own Medium-Deep. I dont consider this a contour bronzer as its too warm and just a bit too soft/light for my skin to properly contour. I do some subtle contouring with this bronzer but its softly done. I can build this up if i wanted. I love this bronzer and its worth every coin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Brilliant product

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't have to search any further for the perfect bronzer! Here it is!

Pros:
Great for contouring & tanning all over
Not too shimmery of an application
A lot of product
No orange delivery
Can be layered to achieve darker color
No patchy/streaky powder

Con:
Price
Definitely does not stay all day (although I do not use setting powder)

For reference I am blonde, olive undertones but fair skin, green eyes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was looking originally for a browny blush as i have pink pigmentation on my cheeks.
Browsing through Clinique, Mac, Lancome fumbled across this Estee Lauder Bronzer.
After an hour or so of applying at the counter i realised i liked this bronzer and was a must buy…..product was a bit expensive, but i suppose its worth it so far as I'm righting a review after 2 days of wear…..
I don't like the brush which sits on the plastic plate…as its a bit fiddley taking the plastic off to get the bronzer.

All in all it gets the job done….

I loooove this thing.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

These bronzers are so lovely and natural looking, with a lovely sunkissed tone to them.... they go on very smoothly and dont cake..... i rebuy every year, and the packaging is lovely.

A huge bronzer that lasts for ever. I wear it every day and still haven't managed to use more than around quarter of the product and I've had it a year! I love the deep bronze with a hint if shimmer. One of my make up bag must haves!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this product from my mum because it was just too dark for her. Being that I'm the same skin tone as her (pinky undertones), I was skeptical. I have used it now for a couple years and never looked back. I use it with my MAC brush and it works wonderfully. Gives some nice colour for minimal amounts.

The most important question you have to ask yourself when buying a bronzer is "what am I looking for" "what am I expecting from my bronzer" with that being said just know that everyone's opinion will be different...obviously lol.

I personally adore this bronzer!

Packaging:
It's nice and sleek. The pan in pretty large so although it may be pricey, I think you get your money's worth. The pan isn't too deep where you won't be able to collect any product for when you do run low.

Color:
Personally it's a true bronze color. I can see where some may think it's a but muddy but I suggest applying it with a light hand. It's a buildable color that isn't heavy feeling. I like a matte finish only because my skin is oily/combo so any sparkle makes it look even more oily. So looking at it, yes it contains a soft shimmer which would usually scare me off. However when you apply it, the shimmer isn't that noticeable. I honestly feel like the shimmer gives you an airbrush finish.

I suggest anyone to try this if they want a natural looking bronzer. It has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. Sometimes I even use in place of foundation. I just lightly buff it all over my face and neck to avoid any line of demarcation. And out some blush on the apples of my cheeks and call it day. This is definitely worth a try :)

Popular Bronzers