Shu Uemura 5F Sable Eyeliner

on 12/1/2005 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i adore this brush!! it has quickly become my favorite eye lining brush. i didn't even know anything about it but i found it for $1.00, yes $1.00, at the lancome outlet store in michigan city, indiana. i figured at that price you can't go wrong... and it's proven to be worth a lot more than a dollar! it lines evenly and it's easy to use. it works well with powder as well as cream/gel. i highly reccomend this brush at whatever the retail is. if i had to, i'd buy it all over again (at normal cost).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was all set to buy the Sephora brand eyeliner brush, when a salesperson suggested that I buy this one. When I hesitated because of the price, she pointed out that it will last for many many years. And so I got it. I am so glad I listened! This is a quality brush, angled properly. I have been very pleased with the results. This is perhaps one of the best makeup tools I own.

on 6/13/2003 5:59:00 AM

This is the only eyeliner brush I have ever used and probably will be the only one I ever use! Fab quality, feels so soft and deposits just the right amount of makeup. Sleek and sophisticated looking and not pricey for a lifetime brush!

on 4/2/2003 9:22:00 AM

This eyeliner brush.. shall i say is my first eyeliner brush? It's perfect though, great quality.... nicely made and it's sleek and slim.. perfect :)

Makes nice precise lines, worth the money... go for it!

on 2/2/2003 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a small brush, about 1/8" wide by 1/8" long. It deposits a perfect line of powder or wet shadow liner right into the lashes. It's easy to use and very well made.

Popular Makeup Brushes