November 28, 2014 | 1024 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Bossanova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Korres body butters are a great hydrating formula for my dry skin, especially in the winter. This is my favourite body butter scent from Korres (although I also enjoy the jasmin and fig scents) - the Korres "Guava" is sort of a green tropical fruity scent, and not too heavy for me (I like scents)! I think it's cheaper depending on where you buy it (just stocked up on a trip to Greece) so that's why I rated it cheap. Only sad news for me is that they seem to have discontinued the old pump bottle - all the body butters now seem to come in tubes, which is still hygienic and okay, but I preferred the pump. HAve used Korres body butters for some years now, and will keep repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by SierraM90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Korres products so I grabbed one of these body butters. It had a slightly strong scent, but didn't mind it. Only thing I disliked about it was that it was a little on the greasy side. It eventually went away, but I'm glad I only bought the 1.69 fl. oz. Not bad but not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the body butters of Korres - they are rich like a cream, light-textured like a lotion, leave the skin dewy & soft, but not at all unbearably greasy like body butter packaged in tubs & jars (hello Body Shop).

Guava is one of the better fragrances (sweet & fruity) but I find the heavy guava scent eminating from my skin after I apply it to be overpowering, which makes it an unpleasant experience when all I want is for my skin to smell fresh & slightly tropical. Ultimately, the scent does fade, thankfully (but not quick enough for me).

The tube is big, so it should last me a good while. But when I finish it up (or pass it on to a family member halfway through), next time I'll try to find a milder scent (maybe Yoghurt? or Lemon Basil?). I would love it if Korres made an unscented version. The feeling this butter leaves on my skin is phenomenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I recieved this as a gift from a friend. She has amazing judgement! This lotion is thick but quickly absorbs into my skin and leaves a nice scent. I use it only on my hands and I have no idea why! It's great for daily use and leaves my hands so soft. I would buy it again if it was on sale...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

This lotion is fantastic. It smells incredible; the light, fresh, fruity scent is perfect for summer & I love that the scent actually sticks around through the day. It's thick, but it absorbs right into your skin and moisturizes like a dream. I put it on right when I come out of the shower, and I always look forward to it because it makes my skin super soft. It's pricey, but it is worth it if you're looking for an awesome body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by LylaLeah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this cream. Its thick and sinks in your skin. I love the fragrance. My husband loves thick hand cream and I find that this can be used for the hands as well as its quite thick. I also have the Korres Guava shower gel which I wouldn't repurchase and the lip butter but I would repurchase. I got hooked on Korres body butter a few Christmas' ago when I got a few of the trial size body butters. This isn't my favourite scent of the body butters but its a great product and you get a lot for your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by glamblover

I ordered the gift set on Black Friday from Sephora for $10. It included the guava lip butter and small body butter. I loved both. The body butter makes my hands incredibly soft and soaks in right away. I love thick heavy creams. This actually comes out thinner, but feels just like a thick cream. The way it soaks in keeps my hands from feeling greasy.

I would definately buy again, and at full price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells fantastic. I can't help but smell my hands every time I put it on, and I love how it doesn't leave your fingers greasy. There is nothing worse than putting on a greasy hand lotion, then realizing you have to open a jar of something and it just slips right out of your hands, lol Happens all the time. But this stuff dries up fairly quickly. I got this, along with a few others things, in a kit from Sephora, when I finally cashed in my beauty points. Glad I gave it a try, because I will definitely be going out to purchase this once I am out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I've heard too many good reviews about this product and decided to go out and get one. It came on a holiday gift set (yes, I buy gift sets for myself) that included this, a mango body wash (smells too sweet but leaves a good subtle scent) and coconut body milk (love the smell but that's all). The first thing I noticed was the smooth, buttery texture. It also smells really good, very sweet but not too strong. However after an hour or two inside an air-con room my skin is already dry again, which is surprising because this was meant for the very dry skin. I tried it again the next day and, this time, I went out and faced the sun and humidity. Only then it seemed to work. I think this is good for when you want a moisturizing butter that isn't too heavy, but not for the heavy-duty days. Which is kinda meh because if I have to spend the amount of money the full-size version costs, I'd rather have something very good for the heavy-duty days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sharonbethd

I bought this on a whim from a tv shopping network. they had a special that included two large tubes, two small tubes and the shower gel for about $29.00. I figured it would make nice little gifts. I just tried it and "wow" am I impressed. The smell is nice and not too overwhelming since I use it for my body (not for face). Five items for this price is a steal. One of the lotions was vanilla guava. I don't like this one as much because of the vanilla smell...not my favorite scent. It can be a little greasy feeling on the bottom of your feet if you are wearing shoes or sandals without socks. I just went on line and ordered another one....this one is staying at home! I received two other body butters for Christmas. One is Body shop Cocoa Butter (hate the smell..want to exchange for different flavor) and Josie Margan Body Butter with Argan Oil. I will compare them all and see which one comes up best.