Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 10/29/2012 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Korres body butters are a great hydrating formula for my dry skin, especially in the winter. This is my favourite body butter scent from Korres (although I also enjoy the jasmin and fig scents) - the Korres "Guava" is sort of a green tropical fruity scent, and not too heavy for me (I like scents)! I think it's cheaper depending on where you buy it (just stocked up on a trip to Greece) so that's why I rated it cheap. Only sad news for me is that they seem to have discontinued the old pump bottle - all the body butters now seem to come in tubes, which is still hygienic and okay, but I preferred the pump. HAve used Korres body butters for some years now, and will keep repurchasing!

on 7/9/2012 3:32:00 PM

I love Korres products so I grabbed one of these body butters. It had a slightly strong scent, but didn't mind it. Only thing I disliked about it was that it was a little on the greasy side. It eventually went away, but I'm glad I only bought the 1.69 fl. oz. Not bad but not my favorite.

on 6/5/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love the body butters of Korres - they are rich like a cream, light-textured like a lotion, leave the skin dewy & soft, but not at all unbearably greasy like body butter packaged in tubs & jars (hello Body Shop).

Guava is one of the better fragrances (sweet & fruity) but I find the heavy guava scent eminating from my skin after I apply it to be overpowering, which makes it an unpleasant experience when all I want is for my skin to smell fresh & slightly tropical. Ultimately, the scent does fade, thankfully (but not quick enough for me).

The tube is big, so it should last me a good while. But when I finish it up (or pass it on to a family member halfway through), next time I'll try to find a milder scent (maybe Yoghurt? or Lemon Basil?). I would love it if Korres made an unscented version. The feeling this butter leaves on my skin is phenomenal.

on 3/29/2012 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recieved this as a gift from a friend. She has amazing judgement! This lotion is thick but quickly absorbs into my skin and leaves a nice scent. I use it only on my hands and I have no idea why! It's great for daily use and leaves my hands so soft. I would buy it again if it was on sale...

This lotion is fantastic. It smells incredible; the light, fresh, fruity scent is perfect for summer & I love that the scent actually sticks around through the day. It's thick, but it absorbs right into your skin and moisturizes like a dream. I put it on right when I come out of the shower, and I always look forward to it because it makes my skin super soft. It's pricey, but it is worth it if you're looking for an awesome body lotion.

on 3/11/2012 7:14:00 PM

Love this cream. Its thick and sinks in your skin. I love the fragrance. My husband loves thick hand cream and I find that this can be used for the hands as well as its quite thick. I also have the Korres Guava shower gel which I wouldn't repurchase and the lip butter but I would repurchase. I got hooked on Korres body butter a few Christmas' ago when I got a few of the trial size body butters. This isn't my favourite scent of the body butters but its a great product and you get a lot for your money.

on 1/22/2012 5:32:00 AM

I ordered the gift set on Black Friday from Sephora for $10. It included the guava lip butter and small body butter. I loved both. The body butter makes my hands incredibly soft and soaks in right away. I love thick heavy creams. This actually comes out thinner, but feels just like a thick cream. The way it soaks in keeps my hands from feeling greasy.

I would definately buy again, and at full price!

on 1/9/2012 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff smells fantastic. I can't help but smell my hands every time I put it on, and I love how it doesn't leave your fingers greasy. There is nothing worse than putting on a greasy hand lotion, then realizing you have to open a jar of something and it just slips right out of your hands, lol Happens all the time. But this stuff dries up fairly quickly. I got this, along with a few others things, in a kit from Sephora, when I finally cashed in my beauty points. Glad I gave it a try, because I will definitely be going out to purchase this once I am out.

on 1/5/2012 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I've heard too many good reviews about this product and decided to go out and get one. It came on a holiday gift set (yes, I buy gift sets for myself) that included this, a mango body wash (smells too sweet but leaves a good subtle scent) and coconut body milk (love the smell but that's all). The first thing I noticed was the smooth, buttery texture. It also smells really good, very sweet but not too strong. However after an hour or two inside an air-con room my skin is already dry again, which is surprising because this was meant for the very dry skin. I tried it again the next day and, this time, I went out and faced the sun and humidity. Only then it seemed to work. I think this is good for when you want a moisturizing butter that isn't too heavy, but not for the heavy-duty days. Which is kinda meh because if I have to spend the amount of money the full-size version costs, I'd rather have something very good for the heavy-duty days.

on 1/1/2012 10:51:00 AM

I bought this on a whim from a tv shopping network. they had a special that included two large tubes, two small tubes and the shower gel for about $29.00. I figured it would make nice little gifts. I just tried it and "wow" am I impressed. The smell is nice and not too overwhelming since I use it for my body (not for face). Five items for this price is a steal. One of the lotions was vanilla guava. I don't like this one as much because of the vanilla smell...not my favorite scent. It can be a little greasy feeling on the bottom of your feet if you are wearing shoes or sandals without socks. I just went on line and ordered another one....this one is staying at home! I received two other body butters for Christmas. One is Body shop Cocoa Butter (hate the smell..want to exchange for different flavor) and Josie Margan Body Butter with Argan Oil. I will compare them all and see which one comes up best.

Top Rated Korres Products