Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Watermelon

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

While this is one of the creamy, super-moisturizing Lip Smacker shades, I dislike the plastic-y fake watermelon scent. I wouldn't pass it up if I needed a lip balm and no better flavors were available, but I wouldn't buy it on its own either. Gives a sheer, slightly bright classic warm pink tint.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The watermelon one is ssoooo good!! It smells amazing, and the glossy tube one even kinda tastes amazing :O
There's not much to say about lipsmackers, except that they give you a nice subtle gloss and they smell AMAZING. That's kinda it, haha

on 6/27/2011 3:03:00 AM

This is so fruity Goody smell I have this in a lipgloss, and it smells Soo great! And taste great! Not that i eat it but once placed on my lips yumm lol .. Very glossy and has a smooth texture

on 4/30/2011 9:04:00 PM

My favorite Lip Smacker flavor! It's the perfect watermelon scent and makes me crave the real kind. Moisturizing, cheap, easy to find, and reminds me of when I was a kid.

on 2/26/2011 11:57:00 PM

I am a big fan of lip smackers. I just love how every time I buy one I can look foward to the diferent smells of each. I dont have a problem with the smell and taste at all. The watermellon lip smacker was a bit mild for smell, but once it was on my lips people around me could actually smell it! I love the cute bouncy fun packaging of them, but in my country lip smackers are very expensive! $5.00 each!! but I still enjoy this flavour and would definitely buy it again, expensive or not!

on 11/26/2010 9:27:00 PM

It smells extremely good. The taste, I don't really taste the watermelon. It feels like a gloss. It makes my lips kinda shiny

Watermelon has always been my favorite lip smackers flavor. Wether it's a lip gloss or a chap stick or whatever, I've always gotten watermelon! The funny thing is that I don't like watermelon as a fruit, but I love it in candy and chap sticks. I love the pink color of the watermelon as well, and I always get compliments on how nice it smells. (Sounds weird, but for some reason a lot of people pick up the sweet scent of lip smackers!)

on 3/22/2010 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

LOVE THESE! Watermelon is probably my favorite 'flavor'. Moisturizes my lips better than anything else I've tried, & only costs $2. I purchase the jumbo ones from Walmart/Target.

on 2/15/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There isn't anything extra-ordinary about lipsmackers except for the scent/taste. The watermelon scent/taste is okay. Its appealing and smells nice, but I will stick with my HG of Burt's Bees in Honey. I'm really looking for the moisurizing potential and lipsmackers doesn't have it for my lips. It coats my lips okay with a bit of a greasy feel to it but if I put it on before bed, when I wake up the next morning its just sort of gone and my lips don't feel much different. When I put my HG on before bed and I wake up in the morning, my lips feel soft and any possibly dry skin that I did have is gone. And that's what I'm really looking for in a product so I won't be buying again.

on 2/2/2010 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, there's not much to say about this one, I guess almost everyone pretty much knows what the Lipsmackers are all about. This is your typical lipsmacker, a cute, no fuss product which protects lips satisfyingly while smelling nice and giving a nice discreet shine. Nothing special with this one, you can choose this or another one of their gazillion flavors, it won't make much of a difference.
My only problem with this, and also the reason why I didn't give it a higher rating, is the flavor; I think this one's a miss. Before this I tried the liquid version and it had the truest, most delicious watermelon scent. Sadly, the stick one doesn't measure up; to be honest, it smells and tastes exactly like cucumber to me. I use this a lot but I'll just try another flavor the next time I crave a lipsmacker.

Recommended for Medium Skin