April 23, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

This is so fruity Goody smell I have this in a lipgloss, and it smells Soo great! And taste great! Not that i eat it but once placed on my lips yumm lol .. Very glossy and has a smooth texture

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

My favorite Lip Smacker flavor! It's the perfect watermelon scent and makes me crave the real kind. Moisturizing, cheap, easy to find, and reminds me of when I was a kid.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by binin

I am a big fan of lip smackers. I just love how every time I buy one I can look foward to the diferent smells of each. I dont have a problem with the smell and taste at all. The watermellon lip smacker was a bit mild for smell, but once it was on my lips people around me could actually smell it! I love the cute bouncy fun packaging of them, but in my country lip smackers are very expensive! $5.00 each!! but I still enjoy this flavour and would definitely buy it again, expensive or not!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

It smells extremely good. The taste, I don't really taste the watermelon. It feels like a gloss. It makes my lips kinda shiny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Watermelon has always been my favorite lip smackers flavor. Wether it's a lip gloss or a chap stick or whatever, I've always gotten watermelon! The funny thing is that I don't like watermelon as a fruit, but I love it in candy and chap sticks. I love the pink color of the watermelon as well, and I always get compliments on how nice it smells. (Sounds weird, but for some reason a lot of people pick up the sweet scent of lip smackers!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THESE! Watermelon is probably my favorite 'flavor'. Moisturizes my lips better than anything else I've tried, & only costs $2. I purchase the jumbo ones from Walmart/Target.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

There isn't anything extra-ordinary about lipsmackers except for the scent/taste. The watermelon scent/taste is okay. Its appealing and smells nice, but I will stick with my HG of Burt's Bees in Honey. I'm really looking for the moisurizing potential and lipsmackers doesn't have it for my lips. It coats my lips okay with a bit of a greasy feel to it but if I put it on before bed, when I wake up the next morning its just sort of gone and my lips don't feel much different. When I put my HG on before bed and I wake up in the morning, my lips feel soft and any possibly dry skin that I did have is gone. And that's what I'm really looking for in a product so I won't be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by danai

Well, there's not much to say about this one, I guess almost everyone pretty much knows what the Lipsmackers are all about. This is your typical lipsmacker, a cute, no fuss product which protects lips satisfyingly while smelling nice and giving a nice discreet shine. Nothing special with this one, you can choose this or another one of their gazillion flavors, it won't make much of a difference.
My only problem with this, and also the reason why I didn't give it a higher rating, is the flavor; I think this one's a miss. Before this I tried the liquid version and it had the truest, most delicious watermelon scent. Sadly, the stick one doesn't measure up; to be honest, it smells and tastes exactly like cucumber to me. I use this a lot but I'll just try another flavor the next time I crave a lipsmacker.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Hehe I love it, it reminds me of being young with the fresh,juicy, watermelon scent. It moisturizes good and leaves a tiny hint of light pink color. It's cheap and I love how it tastes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a nostalgic product. I recently acquired a whole set of Lip Smackers and I love them. The first one I decided to use was actually the watermelon scented one. It fits in my make up pouch, and I can wear it under lipstick so my lips don't get dry. I love watermelon scented stuff because they are so summery!