Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils

4.2

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Lecithin, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Mel/Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax, Candelilla Wax), Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, BHT, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

on 4/7/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The one and only lipbalm for my perpetually dry, chapped lips. I love the scent, how it applies and how moisturizing it is. It makes the lips look matte which I really like, and stays on for hours without having to reapply. The only con is the packaging, it's quite inconvinient because you have to dip your fingers inside of it, but otherwise this product is simply amazing and the only one that works on my lips without drying them out. Will keep repurchasing.

on 4/7/2015 9:20:00 AM

First things first: I've had this in my Amazon cart for like a year, totally unable to pull the trigger. The absolute LAST thing I need is more lip balm. Then I went to Target and it was just like...sitting there, waiting for me, IRL. Haha. I had to get it.

I think this $19 balm is worth it if you have chronically dry lips and enjoy wearing lipstick. It is housed in a large (0.52 oz) heavy glass pot that I love. It's very *EuRo* looking and substantial, and it just makes me happy. Texture is slightly gritty but melts quickly into your lips, sinking into every last part, healing and moisturizing. Scent is a yummy light citrus, not overpowering at all. Slight honey-ish taste. You really only need to lightly graze your finger over the product to get enough, so this will last a looooong while.

Its moisturizing power is absolutely great -- slightly less repairing than my winter HG pure lanolin, but like, that's no fun to use. And way more effective than my hundreds of stick balms. It somehow plumps lips and makes them rosy while still staying matte. It's really a *different* lip product, and I'm glad I bought it as it's perfect for under lipstick, especially mattes.

It hits all the marks for me, especially the underrated "makes me super happy when I use it" one. What more can I ask?! This would also make a great little gift, as it's something people hesitate to buy for themselves but will most likely enjoy :)

on 4/4/2015 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought this at Target after seeing reviews here and I love it. It does seem to have a 'gritty' texture, but as I rub it on they just blend so I'm fine with it. The scent is subtle and nice and it stays put! My favorite thing about it is the matte finish. I like nude or light colors on my lips, and I usually go for glossy. I had no idea how much I would like a colorless matte. I keep it on the counter and use it morning and before bed. My lips are hydrated and happy. Worth every penny IMHO

on 4/4/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I stumbled across this lip balm during one of my many Target runs one day. I kept debating whether or not to pick this up with the $19US price tag, but I am so happy I did. The product is housed in a glass jar, which is not the most hygienic, but I don't carry this in my makeup bag. I use this product in the mornings and just before bed. The product is a little thick, but coats my lips well without making them feel too waxy. In the mornings I wake up with soft supple lips. This has a sweet/citrus scent to it that is not overwhelming.

I am a lip balm fiend and always have 4 or 5 on rotation, so I very rarely repurchase anything. I will absolutely purchase this product again when I run out. I have a feeling this jar will last me a long time, though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The smell is so lovely, like lemons and grapefruits! It feels like butter and it's so creamy (exactly how I want my lipbalms to feel) and it's really lasting. The only problem is the packaging, it must be in a jar because of the consistence but it's not hygenical.. So because of that I mostly use it before bedtime and in the morning with my lip pencil (yes, it's perfect with lipsticks and pencils) but i leave it at home and have another lipbalm in my bag. A favorite!

on 3/28/2015 5:20:00 PM

I'm a huge lip balm junkie and I'm in love with the product. I usually use this at night before bed but can definitely use it during the day. Aside from being nourishing, it's not greasy and leaves my lips matte which is a huge plus! Will be repurchasing this.

on 3/22/2015 11:43:00 AM

I purchased this after I saw a youtube video from a MUA. It feels very luxurious to me. Thought the smell would be more like honey - but it is citrussy/orangy which is okay to me. You really do not need a lot of this lip balm, if you put on too much while going to bed, you'll wake up with gross lips ha. Just a bit will do. It is a nice balm.

on 3/12/2015 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I love this. I live in Finland and winters here are terribly cold, so I need a heavy duty lip balm that will really protect my lips, and this does an excellent job at that. It does have a waxy, unusual texture, but I actually like that, because it feels like it really stays put and it keeps me from biting my lip, which is a bad habit of mine. Also, I find heavily scented lip products nauseating and this doesn't have a strong scent at all.

on 3/12/2015 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Favorite lip balm! I've been on a hunt for lip balm that works. Most of them tend to sit on my lips and leave a layer of wax.

This is a great base for lipsticks and an overnight lip treatment.
my lips are very dry and tends to get flaky when using moisturizing lipsticks (eg Mac cremesheen lipsticks). But this works wonders and makes my lips feel super moisturized even after couple of hours.

Its pretty expensive for a pot of lip balm, but I think its definitely worth paying the amount for the results you get.

on 3/6/2015 3:23:00 AM

I live in Germany and winter here is so cold and long-lasting that my lips dry out, crack, and bleed for months at a time.
I tried a few French pharmacy brands like La Roche posay, vichy etc, but none of them stayed on long enough to really do anything.
Finally tried this one after hearing glowing reviews, and I can only agree -
Texture is lovely and thick, and stays put for hours. I put this on at night and wake up with my lips still covered and soft.
There is a slight honey scent and no flavour to speak of.
The pot is deep and solidly made from glass.
The only drawback is the price - a little steep at 10, however for the amount of product and obviously how well it does the job, it is money well spent.
I would absolutely recommend to anyone living in a cold climate, and once I try it out in an Australian summer, I will see if it is up to the heat too!

Popular Lip Treatments