August 1, 2014 | 938 users online

Gels/Soaps - Alpha Hydrox - Moisturizing Body Wash, Sea Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

This body wash is absolutely wonderful!! I bought it online, along with with the oil free 10% AHA facial gel and the 14% AHA masks. I was actually surprised at how well the body wash worked, considering the fact that it is very reasonable. I use it with a Buf Puf type body sponge and the results aree fantastic!!! My skin is sooo smooth and toned ( I also find this body wash helps fade marks from shaving nicks/razor bumps, etc). Re: the scent factor, at first, I did not care much for it but the more I've used it, the more I like it. Its nothing amzing but nothing horrible or unbearable either; just a fresh scent. It also doesn't linger after the shower which is good, just a clean sceent that does not clash with body lotions and perfume. Overall, great stuff!! Works just as well as high end stuff. My only compalint is that it is not available locally. This stuff also lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by aggiecasi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow. I'm amazed that a soap that is on your body for a few seconds can make all the rough spots go away and leave all skin so soft and touchable!! Great price, I've had a bottle for 2 months and I'm about 1/10 down thanks to my loofa. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Dollface11

The scent is good, but the best part of this product is what it does to your skin. It evens out tone, and makes skin irresistibly soft. Unbelievable! My skin absolutely glows. I use it with Aquis' exfoliating cloth; it works like a charm, and feels great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

This stuff is amazing. Leaves my skin feeling so soft. Since it has gycolic acid in it, it is a great exfoliator in the shower and I have noticed that it helps with ingrown hairs due to waxing. My only complaint is the scent. It's not horrible, but it's not great either - considering all the other better smelling body washes out there. The scent is supposed to be sea mist but it smells a bit mediciney to me. However, I can overlook it since the product performs so well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was one of the best body washs I have used. My skin was baby-soft and clean. This has the same smell and consistency as the aquathermale body wash from Biotherm, but is way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by BJGreenEyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so happy to have found this wonderful body wash. I have only been using it for about two weeks but I already see a vast improvement in the condition of my skin.

I have always had problems with ingrown hairs (especially after waxing) and little red bumps. After using this, I noticed an almost immediate reduction in the number and size of those ingrown hairs or unsightly little bumps. My skin is much smoother and so incredibly soft.

This little gem has a nice, clean scent and lathers like a dream. You only need a small amount (I use a bath poof) to get really sudsy. A great exfoliator and cleanser at a great price.

I am really loving the Alpha Hydrox products I've tried so far. My favorite up to now has been the AHA Souffle but the quality of this product is just as good.

As I said, I've had problems with ingrown hairs for a long time and this has made a major improvement in my skin. I also use this in conjunction with Amlactin, but I saw a noticeable and significant difference in my skin as soon as I started using this wonderful cleanser.

I would recommend this to anyone and will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2006 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iamtammy

I like this product alot. Ever since I was little I've had keratosis pilaris and if you also suffer from it then you know that there is no cure. Sure, you can get chemical peels or try retin-a but all of these solutions are a hassle and they're only temporary. I switched dermatologists and she told me that I may outgrow them when I'm older but that I shouldn't hold my breath. However, she did recommend that I try Amlactin which is a body lotion that has 12% lactic acid in it and it exfoliates my skin and this is the first thing that has EVER, EVER, EVER worked for me.

After my success with Amlactin and after discovering the Souffle and Enhanced Cream, I was really happy to find this product. It's a very no frills product. It foams which I favor over non-foaming cleansers. My skin doesn't feel like it's been stripped of it's moisture but at the same time my skin does feel clean. It's a clean smell that isn't overwhelming at all. I use exfoliating gloves in the shower and this product really seems to make the exfoliation alot more efficient. I used to scrub like crazy and really just irritate my skin just because I needed more exfoliation. I really like this and recommend this to others. For $4.99 this is a product that you could at least try without breaking the bank.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An absolute bargain. This clean marine scented bath gel gently cleans and moisturizes, leaving my skin silky smooth. It is soap free and pH balanced with 4% glycolic acid. Contains glycerin, aloe vera and wheat protein to moisturize. 12 oz container sells for $ 4.99 but is often on sale. I often use this as a facial cleanser as it effectively removes my sunscreen and makeup without leaving a residue. Contains parabens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful body wash, one of the best I've ever used. The scent is a clean aquatic scent, very pleasing to my nose. But this body wash really wins in the performance category. It evens out skin tone and moisturizes well. I would buy this one again. I love it for the warmer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Sehne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not too crazy about the scent. They used to have a peach one but they discontinued that. It lathers really well but doesn't remove my deoderant fully. I give it four stars because it makes your skin SO SOFT!! Seriously, use this for a week, and you'll be baby soft. AHAs are great. I wish more body washes had them.