Dove Volumizing Color Care Conditioner

3.7

on 11/30/2003 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Another great and inexpensive find! Works very well my my color-treated hair. And the fragrance cannot be beat!

on 8/31/2003 7:11:00 PM

Nice conditioner,nice price,rinses cleanly,and smells wonderful. I use it along with the matching shampoo,on a every 3rd day rotation,to try to avoid the buildup problems others have had with it. My hair is soft and shiny as well.Will repurchase many times.

on 7/20/2003 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i was really looking for just the volumizing conditioner but settled for this one when i couldn't find it. i don't have colored hair but it is fine and usually limp, so volumizing is volumizing, ha. this left my hair soft and fluffy, seeped into my hair very nicely, and smells divine! i think i need to get a little bit more aquainted w/this to make my final review.

on 6/21/2003 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have fine, wavy, colour treated hair, and this conditioner was awful. It left my hair a tangled frizzy mess. It definitely isn't heavy on the hair, but that is the only good thing I can say about it. Oh well, it's back to my old reliable favourite, Clinique.

on 5/2/2003 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ok,
I just finished writing a review on NIOXIN 1C Shampoo/Scalp Therapy Conditioner and thought I should add my two cents worth about this product line as well :)I bought both the Dove Volumizing Shampoo and conditioner because,as with all new things,I just "had" to try it! Nope! Not for me..it did nothing for me.I didnt get near the body,bounce or shine that I get from my nioxin,and since I have fine hair,I need all the body i can get....so I am sticking with the "best"!

on 5/2/2003 12:25:00 PM

This is a nice daily conditioner that doesn't weight my hair down.

However, as with every other conditioner I've used, I still find that I need to use a spray-in afterwards as well.

But since this is a reccurant problem for me no matter if I use a high end or a low end conditioner, I'd have to say the Dove will be something I repurchase when its gone.

on 4/28/2003 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a decent drugstore conditioner. It leaves my hair fluffy and shiny, and it has the same great scent as the shampoo. The only problem I've found is that it doesn't detangle my below-shoulder-length hair very well. Other than that, I like it.

on 4/5/2003 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really fantastic conditioner! The "Weightless Conditioners" they advertise are very true to name!! It really leaves my long, fine hair soft and silky, but amazingly bodified and bouncy at the same time! Love the smell, too!

on 4/5/2003 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I really love this conditioner... I have very straight, fine hair. This didn't weight my hair down, and really revved up the shine factor! Also, my hair hasn't felt this soft in such a long time! Love it!
Update: it turns out I am allergic to this conditioner. Sigh. But it was nice while it lasted. continued >>

on 3/31/2003 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Nice, light conditioning. No noticeable change in flyaways. Easy to detangle, but no discernable buildup. Good job! ***4/10/03 UPDATE: Ruh-roh. I'm getting buildup by using this now. I lower my vote from a 4 to a 3. Oh well, I'm out less than 3 bucks.