July 23, 2014 | 1342 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Mercier - Eye Crease Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by pekingflu

I like this brush so much. I found it good for crease, nose, contouring, and blending. It gives a sheer color, and goes better with high pigment powders. the only problem is ... it wore out quickly after several months, considering the $29 investment, It should last longer. I plan to buy another one in substitue of the wore-out one

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this every single day. It's definitely the best crease brush I have ever used.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

This product is good but makeup artists and I agree Paula Dorf's eye crease brush is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Pixie333

Perfect for the crease!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Love this brush. Nice dense bristles to deposit color and perfect size to contour the crease. My go to. Better than the MAC and Stila crease brushes I have-they were too big and fluffy. My HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by dewdrop10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh this is the mother of all brushes! It is fantastic. I also have the LM angled eye color brush with is super for highlighting. Worth the expence.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush because of the reviews here on makeupalley. After using it, I've concluded that it DOES live up to all the hype. I'm glad I bought this. It is a really soft brush that doesn't irritate or poke my eye area. This brush is everything I wanted the MAC 226 to be and more!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sleigh55

guys thank you for the reviews...my mac creaser is way ready to retire...i was looking at the lm brush on sephoras website..wasnt sure if i wanted to get it, but now i will DEF give it a shot

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by tokiboom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It's my first LM brush and I'm tempted to buy more. I use it for more than just my crease. This brush is pointed enough but not too pointed, so that I can even use it to dust color all over my lid as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mnstokes1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing and so soft! It creates a beautiful application also!