Laura Mercier Eye Crease Brush

4.8

on 9/4/2010 8:18:00 PM

I like this brush so much. I found it good for crease, nose, contouring, and blending. It gives a sheer color, and goes better with high pigment powders. the only problem is ... it wore out quickly after several months, considering the $29 investment, It should last longer. I plan to buy another one in substitue of the wore-out one

on 8/8/2010 3:20:00 PM

I use this every single day. It's definitely the best crease brush I have ever used.

on 7/18/2010 1:24:00 PM

This product is good but makeup artists and I agree Paula Dorf's eye crease brush is the best!

on 7/17/2010 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect for the crease!

on 6/23/2010 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush. Nice dense bristles to deposit color and perfect size to contour the crease. My go to. Better than the MAC and Stila crease brushes I have-they were too big and fluffy. My HG.

on 6/6/2010 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh this is the mother of all brushes! It is fantastic. I also have the LM angled eye color brush with is super for highlighting. Worth the expence.

on 5/14/2010 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought this brush because of the reviews here on makeupalley. After using it, I've concluded that it DOES live up to all the hype. I'm glad I bought this. It is a really soft brush that doesn't irritate or poke my eye area. This brush is everything I wanted the MAC 226 to be and more!

on 5/10/2010 8:31:00 PM

guys thank you for the reviews...my mac creaser is way ready to retire...i was looking at the lm brush on sephoras website..wasnt sure if i wanted to get it, but now i will DEF give it a shot

on 5/8/2010 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love this brush! It's my first LM brush and I'm tempted to buy more. I use it for more than just my crease. This brush is pointed enough but not too pointed, so that I can even use it to dust color all over my lid as well.

on 4/20/2010 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This brush is amazing and so soft! It creates a beautiful application also!