Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a tad bit on the pricey side, but it works so I'd say it's worth it. It smells great, kind of reminds me of original Jergens. I love the cute little glass jar too. This stuff is extremely rich and greasy so a little goes a long way. I use it at night so it soaks in by morning. Good stuff.

This is a thick, greasy product with a strong smell. It's not an unpleasant smell if you like almond but I prefer unscented or lightly/natural scented products. I put this on before bed and wear gloves. It works well but I wouldn't repurchase due to the strong smell and greasy feeling.

I love this!! It works perfectly with my extremely dry skin, the packaging is absolutely beautiful and the smell is my amazing, I love the sweet essence of this cream. It can be a little thick for some people but is perfect for me, best hand cream ever!

The smell takes some getting used to, but the consistency is great for my dry skin. I also used it on a healing tattoo and it soothed the skin nicely. I really like it now!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This just did not work for me. Due to my weird body chemistry the scent changed to a burnt, cardboard smell! The cream didn't absorb into my skin and left me greasy.

I absolutely love this hand creme! Not only does it smell delicious, it also does not irritate my very sensitive skin. In fact it has actually completely healed the dermatitis I had on my hands. I usually only put it on at night before bed as it is quite thick and leaves a waxy film on the hands. The packaging is gorgeous also. Beautiful product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Awful smell. Sorry i am trowing this away :/

I really like this hand cream. It smells delicious- like a very sweet, almond extract mixed with honey. My husband loves almond scented things, so that's a plus. It is very thick, hence it being called a "creme" rather than a lotion. I find that most of it absorbs, but it does leave a thin layer of oil that doesn't absorb, similar to how a salve feels after it's applied. I don't mind this, since it seems to "protect" my hands & lock in the moisture, but I only use it at night for this reason. I think it'd be a great product to apply to hands & feet, then apply gloves or socks & sleep with it on. I wake up in the morning with extremely soft hands, and all the oily feeling absorbs overnight.
I wouldn't recommend this as something to keep in your purse and use throughout the day, unless maybe you put it on right before putting on gloves & heading out the door, otherwise, you'll probably dislike the "greasy" feeling while you're trying to do things.
Overall, I'll purchase again.

I really like burts bees products because of the ingredients and their yummy scents.. What attracted me to this cream was the cow on the jar and the almondmilk haha. I really like how this smells but unfortunately its really greasy and doesnt absorb very quickly and if you accidentally use too much your hands feel like theyre full of grease.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Extremely rich hand cream in a very nice glass jar. I love the packaging! The cream is good for winter, greasy, but all you need is just a dab of it to do the job. The almond scent is a bit strong though.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products