Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

on 1/6/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Extremely rich hand cream in a very nice glass jar. I love the packaging! The cream is good for winter, greasy, but all you need is just a dab of it to do the job. The almond scent is a bit strong though.

on 12/24/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a small size jar of this hand creme with the tips and toes gift set. I had tried it before at a store tester and loved the scent. This stuff smells amazing. I am eternally obsessed with anything almond scented, and this has a very strong sweet almond oil scent. Sometimes I will open the jar just to smell it lol. The hand creme itself is thick and emollient. It leaves a slight waxy film on the hands (I'm guessing from the beeswax) which eventually wears off. I think it does a decent job of moisturizing my hands, but if I'm being honest I have other hand cremes that do a better job and cost less money. But I might repurchase this just for the scent. The glass jar packaging is very classy looking too.

on 12/23/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new favorite hand cream! I hate having dry hands and this is one of the best hand moisturizers I've found. I love the glass packaging and the smell is great! Only use a little it or else it will be greasy.

on 12/1/2013 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I fancy anything almond-scented and glass-packaged so obviously I could not walk past this hand cream... It is very thick and greasy but it does absorb well if you rub it in and do not use too much... decently moisturising but I would not recommend it to someone with very dry skin...

on 11/10/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this at night before bed. The scent is lovely and I enjoy rubbing the rich cream into my hands and nails--it feels luxurious. I find it moisturizers well, but it is greasy which is why I save it for night. Love the glass jar and will repurchase when I run out!

on 7/14/2013 6:24:00 PM

I love Burt's Bees and take every chance I can get to opt for a more natural, organic product instead of one filled with potentially dangerous chemicals. However I have to say, this is a let down for me. Personally, I love the scent but this stuff is just far too greasy for me to use it any other time than bedtime. The beeswax is very oily/greasy and I really don't feel like I even get that much payoff for such a heavy product. Usually hand creams as thick as this lead to intense hydration but I really don't find the moisturization from this to be any better than an average lotion. I will be sticking with Lush's Smitten and Fortune Cookie Soap's whipped butters. I'd highly recommend those instead as they're still organic but are lighter and have much better hydration.

on 6/23/2013 8:29:00 AM

Being a new mom, I am a frequent handwasher... to the point that my hands are cracking and bleeding. I put on a tiny bit of this somewhat greasy, but very hydrating hand cream and it is a miracle worker - it's best overnight because then you're not really touching anything (I can understand some of the complaints about grease marks on cell phones, etc). I would choose this over Aquaphor any day for heavy duty hand cream as the smell is more pleasant and it's much more creamy. The almond milk smell is very similar to Baby Bees, which I also love!

on 6/8/2013 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my most favourite hand cream of all time! Every time I put it on my hands soft and smooth and I get lots of comments on the great smell. It can be a bit on the greasy side if you put too much on (so my phone cover sometimes shows smears) but since I wash my hands a lot at work, it's thick and emollient enough to actually help treat my chronic dryness without feeling like I'm wearing lotion gloves.

on 5/18/2013 9:43:00 PM

This has done miracles for my frequently washed hands! i love that it's in a jar and won't explode all over my purse. A little goes a LONG way and it takes a few minutes to soak in good. I know some people are saying they don't like the smell but I love it so much sometimes I open the jar just to take a whiff! hehe

on 4/27/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer is very heavy and greasy, due to the beeswax, and isn't something I like using during the day. Every few weeks or so I'll put it on my hands before going to sleep. Sometimes I put it on my feet and wear socks to bed. It works well using it like this. I just can't get over the greasy feeling using it during the day.

I only gave this product 3 stars because it smells gross and is overpriced. The the little jar is super cute though! I love seeing it on my nightstand.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products