April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Cleansers - Ole Henriksen - On The Go - Exhilarating Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by gennyb73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not my HG product (but that doesn't exist anymore - Thanks Bliss :( But this is a pretty good cleanser. Smells great, foams up nicely and cleans ALL the makeup off my face, including Clinique Cityblock. I was having trouble finding a cleanser that would wash it off, and this does the trick. I've been using for just over two weeks now and no break outs, and does not make my face extra oily. I would buy again, unless Bliss brings back the Steep Clean Cleanser...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MUAddiction

I was somewhat disappointed in this product honestly. I had read so many good reviews about it, but then I went and bought it for myself. After a few days of use, I noticed a few small pimples forming. Although nothing major, I was hoping that it would make my skin clearer, which it did not do. However, it did seem to make my skin tone more even. I'm sure this cleanser works great for many people, but it just didn't do the job for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm new to this brand, but I am in love with this cleaner, not cheap, by any means, paid $24 for it, but I think it's definitely worth it. I get a glow from using this alone, I use it twice a day, as part of my skincare routine. I have combination skin, live in a very humid country, and have always been on the look out for the perfect cleanser, which wont strip my skin, leaving it feeling dry or causing breakouts. This cleanser smells nice and leaves my skin really radiant. I follow up using a non-alcohol toner by lancome, which just completes the routine. I love that it takes away all the makeup, even the eye makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by nuclearbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about this product. It does a good job of removing stubborn eye makeup and lip gloss, but is difficult to rinse off. I recommend using a good toner with this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by msclaudia

Love this as a part of my OH regimen. It doesn't make me feel dry, stripped, or tight afterwards just nice, clean, and balanced. Even though I have blemished/oily skin I opted for this instead of the aloe vera cleanser which is for oily/blemished skin since the aloe cleanser has sulfate in it. I'm glad I picked this because my skin feels clean and nourished. It's a foaming gel cleanser, but the gel doesn't have the slippery feel like most gels, it feels like its clinging to your skin which I like much better. Works well with my clarisonic.

UPDATE

Still using this 2+ years later, still love everything about it. I've repurchased this again and again, one bottle lasts almost a year for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by irmaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product is excellent for acne prone skin oily skin and combination! i was using the aloe vera cleanser but made my skin very dry. This product is very good and my face is acne free and matte, i just love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Rose80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too strong. Made my skin dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Papfis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser has a truly WONDERFUL fruity smell and when applying, my face felt fresh. Unfortunately I can only use this in the summer time, as it irritates my skin and makes it itch in the winter. My face definitely feels fresh after using, but only in summer time.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by kisuli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible product. This irritated my skin really badly and caused dry patches and overall redness. YAK!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by brianadecaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this cleanser after reading several glowing reviews. At 29, I was beyond frustrated that I still stuggle with acne. I've tried every "system" on the market. ProActiv, Murad, Philosophy, Boscia, Mario Badescu, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, MyChelle, etc etc. Some of them worked well on my acne but made my skin horribly dry and some of them didn't work at all. Buying this cleanser was the best thing I've done for my skin, as well as buying a Clarisonic, but that's another review.

I've been using this twice a day for about 2 or 3 weeks, and I have noticed a tremendous change in my skin. It's brighter and even toned, and have not had a single breakout since using this. My skin is soft and radiant. It is hard to tell, though if it is all due to this cleanser, or if it's also a result of using the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, which also contains Vitamin C. I bought that at the same time and have been using it twice a day as well. Personally, I don't care which product is doing more, since they play very nice together, and the proof is on my face. They are indeed my dream team, as it would appear.

This cleanser smells amazing, foams well with my Clarisonic and deeply cleans and removes all makeup. It is not overly drying for my combination skin. A tiny bit goes a long way in creating a rich foamy lather, so this bottle will last a long time. That makes it a good value. To me, to have skin this pretty is priceless.

UPDATE 03/30/10: Sadly, this has stopped working for me. It actually started to make my face really dry and thus it broke out more. So, I guess not the best thing for me. I'll still keep the bottle, as most of it is left, and it may be good in the summer time when my face tends to get a little more oily. Or maybe I'll give it to my roommate. Or use it as a lovely smelling soap free body wash. It's too bad, because I really did like this. Oh well!! I still think it's a great product!