November 28, 2014 | 1911 users online

Cleansers - Ole Henriksen - On The Go - Exhilarating Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by AsianDiva123

This cleanser cleanses well, smells great and doesn't dry my skin (even with my dry combo skin). The problem is I hate the texture. The gel is very thick and heavy. It doesn't dissolve with water as normal cleansers. The gel turns into some white gluey stuff on your face One more thing this gel doesn't work with clarisonic at all. The gel is too heavy and it sinks to the bottom of the bristles. It's a big bottle. I will finish it but won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Productboi20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this cleaners. I use it in the morning or after the gym/both. Cleans well and doesnt strip. Its nice to use in morning to wake your skin up. I used a creamy cleanser at night to hydrate etc before bed though... Def recc this product and the size is huge.. lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by gennyb73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not my HG product (but that doesn't exist anymore - Thanks Bliss :( But this is a pretty good cleanser. Smells great, foams up nicely and cleans ALL the makeup off my face, including Clinique Cityblock. I was having trouble finding a cleanser that would wash it off, and this does the trick. I've been using for just over two weeks now and no break outs, and does not make my face extra oily. I would buy again, unless Bliss brings back the Steep Clean Cleanser...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MUAddiction

I was somewhat disappointed in this product honestly. I had read so many good reviews about it, but then I went and bought it for myself. After a few days of use, I noticed a few small pimples forming. Although nothing major, I was hoping that it would make my skin clearer, which it did not do. However, it did seem to make my skin tone more even. I'm sure this cleanser works great for many people, but it just didn't do the job for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm new to this brand, but I am in love with this cleaner, not cheap, by any means, paid $24 for it, but I think it's definitely worth it. I get a glow from using this alone, I use it twice a day, as part of my skincare routine. I have combination skin, live in a very humid country, and have always been on the look out for the perfect cleanser, which wont strip my skin, leaving it feeling dry or causing breakouts. This cleanser smells nice and leaves my skin really radiant. I follow up using a non-alcohol toner by lancome, which just completes the routine. I love that it takes away all the makeup, even the eye makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by nuclearbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about this product. It does a good job of removing stubborn eye makeup and lip gloss, but is difficult to rinse off. I recommend using a good toner with this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by msclaudia

Love this as a part of my OH regimen. It doesn't make me feel dry, stripped, or tight afterwards just nice, clean, and balanced. Even though I have blemished/oily skin I opted for this instead of the aloe vera cleanser which is for oily/blemished skin since the aloe cleanser has sulfate in it. I'm glad I picked this because my skin feels clean and nourished. It's a foaming gel cleanser, but the gel doesn't have the slippery feel like most gels, it feels like its clinging to your skin which I like much better. Works well with my clarisonic.

UPDATE

Still using this 2+ years later, still love everything about it. I've repurchased this again and again, one bottle lasts almost a year for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by irmaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product is excellent for acne prone skin oily skin and combination! i was using the aloe vera cleanser but made my skin very dry. This product is very good and my face is acne free and matte, i just love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Rose80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too strong. Made my skin dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Papfis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser has a truly WONDERFUL fruity smell and when applying, my face felt fresh. Unfortunately I can only use this in the summer time, as it irritates my skin and makes it itch in the winter. My face definitely feels fresh after using, but only in summer time.