Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Oil Control

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Laureth 7, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Propylparaben, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micap

on 6/16/2014 3:43:00 PM

This is my usual foundation, it matches my skin tone very well (I bought the buff biege) and it has a nice matte look with just enough coverage to cover up my acne and light scarring but still feel light. My skin does end up oily again after a few hours though. A lot of foundations make me break out but this one does not. The texture is nice, not too runny, not too thick. I use the Clean Oil Control powder on top and my skin feels soft and has a nice matte finish. If I start sweating a lot it's basically over. The cheap price makes it continue to be my regular everyday choice. I'd like it more if it had perhaps a little more coverage and lasted longer.

Also I hate the bottle it comes in. It's so hard to get it out, even with a brand new full bottle. You have to shake it like crazy.

on 6/13/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The first time i used this foundation was in the shade warm beige, and as summer came around i got a tan and switched to soft honey. And as everyone else here complained, their darker shades give of a pinkish tint when applied.
I think this product is good for users with lighter skin tones, but definitely not for ones with tan or medium brown skin tone - looks very pink.

on 6/6/2014 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I picked up shade 535 medium light. I have yellow undertone and it looked just a tiny bit pink on me. It did help with my oiliness. Didn't love the coverage. If I tried to cover my red acne marks it would cake easily.

on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is foundation that I always go back after I try & fail with something else, lol. I've noticed a lot of complaints about getting the product out of the bottle - I use a cue-tip (the other end having already been used to blend concealer) to dab on the foundation & then spread it with a make-up brush (using small motions). I'd give it one less lippie if I had to use a sponge!

The coverage is light, which I like - if I want fuller coverage, I add a powder. It does tend to get shiny after about 5 hours, but it doesn't move, and almost every other foundation I've tried ended up shiny an hour after I put it on. It has very little smell and it disappears quickly.

Biggest peeve - the colours are hard to match properly - when you do a colour test, wait at least an hour. Back when I first did a skin test, the shades I thought were a match darkened too much!

on 4/20/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is quite oily so I thought this foundation might save me from my misery but it made it worse. After a few hours of apply this, my face felt somewhat itchy and was defiantly reflecting oils. Especially on my forehead. Then to make it worse it started blotching up, making it look terrible.

on 4/7/2014 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Seriously cover girl not everybody looks like a burnt lobster underneath !! They need to make foundations with YELLOW undertones!!!!! This would be amazing if it had a yellow undertone to it. Smh !!! MAKE FOUNDATION LOOK RELAISTIC!!!!!! ADD YELLOW TONES!!!!!!!

I REALLY wish it was easier to get out of the bottle and was more...covering...it just looks kind of see through which totally defeats the purpose.
Its a good foundation i guess and maybe i just got the wrong color! Its the same color i usually get with other foundations, but it doesn't seem to work too well.

I would love this so much more if it had a pump or something.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a really awful foundation if you want good coverage. I have to apply it twice just to get it to cover evenly! And it's a struggle to get it out of the stupid bottle. It says "Oil Control" but it does just the opposite. I have to apply loads of powder just to stop my face from looking greasy. It doesn't last through the day, it wears off and looks splotchy. I won't be buying this again. I usually use cheap Wet n Wild foundation, which works much better than this. Just a terrible product.

on 3/4/2014 8:15:00 PM

I really like this foundation for people like me who don't need a full-on flawless makeup look but still need coverage. The foundation is very lightweight and feels like your just wearing moisturizer! The coverage is pretty good and easy to blend in.

I just bought this foundation today, so I'm not sure how long it lasts but I have a feeling its pretty good. The price is great!

My biggest complaint about this product is there is no pump to get the foundation out. I honestly DON'T understand whyyyy people would make foundation without a pump. Its pretty hard to get out and I would probably give it 5 stars if there was a pump.

I personally don't find the need for powder or concealer with this foundation because I don't feel like I need it, but my skin isn't very oily so I'm not sure if someone with oily skin would need it.

I will definitely be re- purchasing this foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ive been using this product for over 2 years and I absolutely love it. The only thing I would say is that you need to use a primer and concealer underneth it! If used alone it doesnt cover anything so make sure you invest in something like that.