November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Liquid Makeup Oil Control

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Seriously cover girl not everybody looks like a burnt lobster underneath !! They need to make foundations with YELLOW undertones!!!!! This would be amazing if it had a yellow undertone to it. Smh !!! MAKE FOUNDATION LOOK RELAISTIC!!!!!! ADD YELLOW TONES!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by MarianPhipps

I REALLY wish it was easier to get out of the bottle and was more...covering...it just looks kind of see through which totally defeats the purpose.
Its a good foundation i guess and maybe i just got the wrong color! Its the same color i usually get with other foundations, but it doesn't seem to work too well.

I would love this so much more if it had a pump or something.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by bigfootsR4real

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really awful foundation if you want good coverage. I have to apply it twice just to get it to cover evenly! And it's a struggle to get it out of the stupid bottle. It says "Oil Control" but it does just the opposite. I have to apply loads of powder just to stop my face from looking greasy. It doesn't last through the day, it wears off and looks splotchy. I won't be buying this again. I usually use cheap Wet n Wild foundation, which works much better than this. Just a terrible product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sarahsml

I really like this foundation for people like me who don't need a full-on flawless makeup look but still need coverage. The foundation is very lightweight and feels like your just wearing moisturizer! The coverage is pretty good and easy to blend in.

I just bought this foundation today, so I'm not sure how long it lasts but I have a feeling its pretty good. The price is great!

My biggest complaint about this product is there is no pump to get the foundation out. I honestly DON'T understand whyyyy people would make foundation without a pump. Its pretty hard to get out and I would probably give it 5 stars if there was a pump.

I personally don't find the need for powder or concealer with this foundation because I don't feel like I need it, but my skin isn't very oily so I'm not sure if someone with oily skin would need it.

I will definitely be re- purchasing this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by JenniferSymon17

Ive been using this product for over 2 years and I absolutely love it. The only thing I would say is that you need to use a primer and concealer underneth it! If used alone it doesnt cover anything so make sure you invest in something like that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by peachesndream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was on sale at my Bed Bath and Beyond for $2 so I had to give it a try. I actually bought 2 bottles (diff. colors). I bought the Ivory and Classic Ivory and as an NW 15, both work just fine. I don't notice a major difference between the two color after they are applied with blush and some powder. I don't get any oranging from the product at all, which I love so much. The color stays true.

This is a really nice foundation! I am so surprised, since I seem to have passed it by for the newest and latest all these years, and was not expecting much from it. What I like about it is how light and airy it feels! Just like a facial lotion. Very different than Revlon Colorstay or other thicker foundations (which I like but they do have a different purpose). This blends so nicely and stays well all day with minimal touch ups. I have oily skin so I am never going to have no shine, but I don't think that this adds to my shine at all.

I have no problems getting it out of the bottle. You just have to turn it upside down and voila, it comes out! It is pretty thin but not runny at all.

I would buy this again and I plan it use it more often. It has been hiding in my collection! It provides a light coverage (more than sheer, not medium) but you can build it up (although I typically don't). I use it when I want to look natural but put together in the day time. This is not going to cover up major acne or marks on a first application or with no concealer, so keep that in mind, too.

I have so much more love for Covergirl recently. Everything I try from them I really have been loving, and I am sad that I have passed them up over the years. They have a lot of tried and true products that generations have used, and this is one of them! I even like the old school bottles- it reminds me of simpler times and I like how it feels in my hands. Very compact, thick and sturdy, and easy for travelling. So inexpensive, too!

This is a winner in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I'm probably closest in color to Soft Honey but it still leaves too peachy/pink a tone on me even though it looks very yellow. So I've resorted to mixing Tawny and Classic Ivory. It's working well on my winter skin.

I do have oily skin although I feel that either because of winter time or my new cleaning regimen it's a bit less of a problem at the moment. This foundation is SO light feeling and works great with my skin. It does not cause extra breakouts, which is more than enough reason for me to keep using it.

If you have dark scars or severe discolorations you won't get a very good coverage without a concealer. Thankfully my scars are fading, along with no new acne, and this makeup softens them down enough that I don't mind not using a concealer on them.

In all, I think this is a good foundation if you're looking for something with a light to medium coverage and can find a color that works for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As much as I want to like it, Cover Girl makeup just doesn't work out for me and this was no exception. It claims to be for oily skin so I would assume it would do something for oil control but it does not. The coverage is very sheer and if you were to build it up it would get cakey quick. It also burned my skin as soon as I put it on and brought attention to the few dry areas I have. This went back to the store the next day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by eqvestria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Currently, this is the only foundation I have in my stash that I am actually using because it is the only one I have right now that is decent. There really isn't much to say about it. The pigmentation is okay, the coverage is okay, the long lasting effects are okay. The whole product is just kind of so-so. I guess if I was in a bind financially and needed foundation, I would buy this one again, but only if I had to.

However the packaging is horrible. It is one those that twists open and you have to bang it on the back of your hand to get some out. I get bruises on my hand because I have to hit it so hard, the product just won't come out easily. Also, I always find myself having to go back for more because I don't get enough out the first time. I guess it's better than always getting too much, but even with my E.L.F. foundation, I can somewhat measure how much I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by IamHarlow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin, and I'm definitely not young so this foundation is not supposed to be for my skin type, but- I'm loving CG Clean- Oil Control, it looks on as good as my Nars Sheer Glow, but it's less drying, and I don't notice those dreaded forehead creases showing up with this foundation like I did with SG and others. It makes my pores much less noticeable, and that's damn near a miracle. I know you're probably thinking that this is a joke, but I'm being totally honest about this, the secret to using this and getting a good result is to use a pump. I lifted the pump from another product, just use the cap to find a pump that will fit.

By using a pump you get the proper consistency and pigment. When I used it by shaking it out of the bottle, the foundation was thin and transparent and gave no coverage at all. With the pump, I apply with my fingers over my moisturizer. The coverage is medium, it looks flawless, and doesn't start to dry me out after a few hours like Armani Luminous Silk, MUFE HD, and just about every silicone based foundation I've tried. CG Clean OF lasts all day for me. I have been powdering very very lightly, so that may help with the wear. Another thing I noticed is that my brow powder lasts longer when I wear this foundation.

I am Deauville in Nars SG and Classic Ivory in this foundation. My other foundations are Sisley Transmat in Beige Clair 0, Mary Kay Medium Coverage in Ivory 100.