November 23, 2014 | 1949 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I've only used this as an under eye concealer since my main issue is dark circles and I'm not impressed. It's doesn't cover well enough for me and creases quite quickly. Maybe works better to hide red imperfections but not for blue/purple dark circles. It's not the worst I've tried but not the best either. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Benjaminjohnson

The best concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Melodyshell

Only tried this concealor thus far for under eye. I have relatively good skin thus I don't use it to conceal any other parts of my face except my under eye in the hope to brighten it a little. This absolutely does the job and it stays throughout the day. Except that it's a little thick and drying but overall it's an awesome product. If I do not find any better than this, I wouldn't mind sticking to it despite the bad points.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by hennuv

For NC15 the lightest one will still be wayyyyyyyyy too yellow. Doesn't cover up pimples, creases in the lines under eyes and enhances them, blending is quite annoying and it is sticky.
Not so "impressive" like most here claim it to be. Disappointed...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by odoml06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer. It is long lasting, and blends really well...I would give it a 5 if it completely covered the red raised pimples that I sometimes get due to hormonal flare-ups, but it doesn't :(. I usually try to avoid the green acne covering stuff, but I may try that along with this product to see if it does a better job of covering those kind of skin imperfections. It does do a really good job of covering old acne discoloration and under eye circles. I sometimes use only this as my foundation, and it's really light weight.

It is on the pricey side of around $20 a tube, which is a bummer; but even with everyday use it will last you several months. I feel like you waste some of the product due to the container type, but I always scrape out as much as I possibly can before giving in and buying a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this as part of a package deal when I bought the ester lauder double wear light foundation. Therefore I can't really comment on how economical it is / isn't.

I really like this (medium coverage) concealer. It matches my skin beautifully (intensity 2 during the summer, 1 during the winter), blends well, covers well. I've used this on both blemishes and under eye circles and it covers both beautifully. It's long wearing, has a nice (semi-matte) finish without being greasy or drying, hasn't caused me any allergic reactions or breakouts.

If you're looking for a long-lasting light - medium coverage concealer, this is definitely worth trying! I'm not sure yet if i'll repurchase this, or continue using my revlon colourstay concealer. I like them both a lot, it's a tough call!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ShannaLoren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am darker complected so I got Deep Dark and I have a few scars on my jawline that I like to cover. This is the first concealer that I have found with this amount of coverage, but is still somehow not thick and pastey. I like that there is an applicator (I was using a concealer from Mac that did not have one, and it was just hard to know how much product you will need.) The color match is great for my skin, which is saying a lot because many high-end makeup brands have not quite gotten it right with the darker colors. Stays on well and I have not broken out at all. Looks great under my powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by biodeb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am now 60 and from all my younger years in the sun I have the dreaded age spots. This product covers the spots dramatically. I also have some busted little vein areas around my cheeks and it covers them very well. All I have to do is gently tap in on the spot area and it magically disappears. I work 12 hour days and it never wares off, covers all day. Love , love, love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by vtomboy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's the perfect balance between a physical look and a good coverage. It doesn't define the fine lines below the eyes, it covers dark circles quite good and so any redness on the base of my nostrils. It's hydrating and feels delicate.

My eyes get irritated easily but not with this one. Much better that MACs Pro Long Wear which makes the skin under my eyes feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Rachb86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like Double Wear foundation, this is a great & very reliable concealer.

The concealer is long-wearing and has good coverage. Very quickly after application the concealer 'sets' in place.