October 23, 2014 | 1849 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

By far my favorite powder blush! For reference, I am NC20 in MAC/Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory, so I have light skin with golden undertones. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone, so since I usually set my foundations with powder or use powder foundations, I lean towards powder blushes.

I digress... #2 is a light shimmery nude-pink color with peach undertones, so I think it could work well for both cool and warm-toned ladies. I did not have any problem with this blush showing up on my skin at all, and I am not heavy-handed with my makeup application. It gives the most perfect, natural-looking flush to the skin. The texture is silky and soft, and really lasts all day.

For ladies who are more tan/darker complected, I think this would make a beautiful highlighter, because it doesn't have white undertones, so you wouldn't have to worry about it being ashy.

Overall, love! It is expensive, but a little goes a long way. This blush in on par with my Chanel Joues Contrastes, and will be a staple in my kit. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Electronika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Not worth its money. I really wanted this to be the perfect blush, since all the hype was there, but I think its mediocre. Some reviewers had made a point that this blush is really light...it is. I can barely even tell I put it on. Pinch your cheeks and you'll be better off.

It is very expensive and I sometime (early in the morning) found this package very difficult to open.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice light peach shade with pinkish/nude undertones, that's the best way I can describe it. It is very natural, you will not get a "pop" of color on your cheeks from using this. The shimmer is this blush does not apply OTT on your cheeks, but as a subtle glow. I gave a 4 rating because though it works very well for me darker skinned ladies I think could not wear this, it would look ashy/chalky or not even show up at all. It retails for $43.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say, the quality of GA blushes is really impressive. I think I prefer this over Chanel Joues Contraste blushes, which I also love. #2 is very subtle on my NC20 complexion, but still manages to impart a radiant glow. This is the perfect blush to wear when you want a natural, peachy, glowy look. If you like Chanel JC's, I highly recommend checking these out! #2 and #10 are standouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by SimPLe_GuRL

love this colour so much, it looked so natural & pretty. it is not very pigmented so i have to use a lot, very sad coz i can't find this in indonesia. so now, i am using this only for special occasion. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by interness

absolutely fantastic!
natural and beatiful.
the shimmer will not visually enlarge the pores.
will definitely try other colors

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lovelyday

I love this blush! I recently went haul crazy and am obsessed with GA products. Each product keeps exceeding my expectations. I've been a long time Bobbi Brown user and was satisfied. But with GA products I am over the moon.

This blush is the prettiest pale pink on my medium toned skin. It looks super natural and the staying power last 12+ hours. I love wearing this blush when I want a light wash and some stronger lip color.

The packaging is sleek and sophisticated, when you have more than one compact it does get confusing since they all look the same.

Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Scrumpee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect pink-peach with very subtle shimmer for a radiant look. Sheer enough for easy layering if more colour is desired. Very natural looking when applied with a light hand. Finely milled, very flattering. I'm into my 4th one!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by racheff21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was kind of let down with this blush. I had heard/read a lot of hype around the entire range, and more specifically this shade..and the hype didn't live up to it, for me at least. When Armani says "sheer"..they really mean it. I'm..in MAC terms something like..NC10, and I feel that this color is too light for me. The powder is very soft and finely milled, which is good, but at the same time, I feel like after I put it on my face, it flies right off. I'm trying it out with different brushes to see if I can get a more packed on/pigmented wear out of it, but thus far, I'm failing. Having said all this, I still think it's a very pretty blush, but I definitely would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is so impressive in it's subtlety. It's not obviously pink but somehow manages to impart that gorgeous color nonetheless. Like a genteel, barely there touch of color. Borders on flesh toned. Extremely subtle shimmer, just enough to add some luminescence and prevent it from appearing flat.

The texture is silky and so finely milled... more so than Chanel, D&G, or Dior in my opinion, and they are my favorite blush brands. I enjoy applying it because it feels so soft and just sinks into my skin. My face looks healthy without being overdone.

This is one of my only blushes I've ever had to repurchase, and I'll continue to as long as they keep making it. It's such a favorite of mine I can't say enough great things about it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No