Hard Candy Super Sonic Pencil

2.9

on 6/16/2003 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although they were fun to try I probably won't get them again. I love how glittery they are and the colors are pretty. I have a gunmetal gray, light purple and silver. The glitter is actually throughout the product instead of just on the surface like Caboodle & Revlon products are. I have only wore them as eyeliner and brow highlighter to avoid any creasng problems. So far so good.

on 3/6/2003 2:33:00 PM

I have it in glow. It looks soooo gorgeous and brightens my face up. The down side is that it creases badly and it can be too glittery. However for the gorgeous color this gets four lippies!!

on 2/6/2003 9:13:00 PM

I wasn't too impressed with this pencil. It creased on my pretty badly and I was expecting it to be a lot more glittery.

on 1/19/2003 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I HATE these! Somehow the one I bought worked beautifully on my hand at the counter but the next morning was a nightmare when I tried to apply it to my eyes! These pencils do not blend well at all, not to mention not a smidgen of glitter will show up! Horrible product!

on 1/19/2003 3:39:00 AM

Pretty colors and it's creamier than the skinnier pencil, but I still found that it tugged on my eye, and I had to push so hard to get any color that my eyelid turned red. The glitter is too big also--makes it look like you have little specks on your lids.

on 7/6/2002 2:13:00 AM

I liked this. My eyes are extremely sensitive and I didn't think the glitter would agree with them, as I can't use most glittery things around my eyes. But surprisingly, this didn't irritate them. I have Techno, Moody and Glow. Make sure you keep the sharpener though, because these are so fat, I don't think even the big pencil sharpeners you can find at the drugstore will be big enough.

on 2/10/2002 4:33:00 PM

I thought it was cute to have such a fat pencil. I got Crush. It was a really nice color. But you have to press really hard on your eyes to get the color to show up. It was really pretty though, but much too harsh for that delicate eye area. Expensive too but comes with a sponge applicator and fat pencil sharpener.

on 12/25/2001 8:15:00 PM

Have this is Twilight and Glow and am getting in Techno. I really like these pencils! The colors are fun and for me it goes on easy although it might be even better if it were a little creamier. The color creased a little too but nonetheless fun to play with!

on 11/29/2001 4:31:00 AM

Grr This product seemed so promising. Unfortunately the base color barely shows up and the glitter is basically non-existant. The formula is also too dry, you have to tug on your lids just to get the slightest bit on. WAY overpriced. I would never buy this again

on 6/17/2001 8:19:00 AM

A super fat eyeshadow pencil. I hated this shadow with a vengance. I gave it to my sister and she usues it, but, it didn't work well for me. I love the look of glitter eyeshadows, but, they are not good for me at all. It made my eyes super irritated and the fat pencil was VERY hard to work with. Even with the smudger brush.