September 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Narcisse

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by miiisha21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this for free from a friend who worked at a pharmacy, my most loved perfume! Apparently it's discontinued in the department stores but still available online. Such a vintage scent and lasted hours, can't wait to buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't even believe some of the other ladies reviews! They are taking the words right out of my mouth! I first tried this perfume as a young teen of 15. It was when I first met my husband. My father had bought it for me after I has smelled it in an Allure magazine ad. I was very ill wit mono at the time and he wanted to get me some goodies, so I pleaded for the perfume. Oh how this stuff brings back my teenage years everytime I wear it.
I had kind of forgotten about it for about a decade and was wearing other scents at the time. Well I was in a Longs Drug store and saw a small bottle of it behind the display. I about flipped when I saw it and bought it right away. The next day I wore it and my hubby about went nuts on me when he got off of work! He remembered it from when we were first courting .... I wear this now and have been for the last few years. Its funny how a scent can bring back all of those memories and feelings several years later.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lovie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I brought this scent back in 2004 and it had me and the whole family nausea. I will not by again. but if you like this scent then you will love patti labelle scent as the two smell exactly alike.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ooooh, Narcisse!! I first got this when it was introduced and it was my favorite! Sexy, deep, intriguing, mysterious - yum! I so remember the days with Narcisse... and the nights. I gotta get some more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

JennyOo summed it up perfectly, I feel exactly the same way. My husband first bought this for me 16 years ago when we got married -- and its been my favourite ever since.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by JennyOo

This is my favorite perfume, ever. My mother bought it for me for my 17th birthday and at first I was taken aback by the intense fragrance. I wasn't sure if it was old lady-ish or progressive. I didn't know what to think, but my mother gave it to me and I wore it.

For some reason, fragrances don't hold on me. I've learned this throughout the years, and been just frustrated!

And I rarely use this fragrance, truth be told. My mother buys it for me every few years on my birthday because she knows I just love it. Why don't I use it often?

I love it with a fury! And everytime I put it on I'm 17 again, with all the emotional instability being a teenager holds. I'm in love for the first time (with the man I would eventually marry) and everything is heady (just like Narcisse). It reminds me of humid summer nights, sneaking out of my window, of first kisses, of youth, of craziness and unbearable laughter.

And when you're a mother to four children, trying to clean the house, trying to make dinner, feed the dogs, get in a workout, etc etc it just doesn't do to wear this perfume on a daily basis. It just makes me itch to put on some high heels, red lipstick, and go for a drive right back down some 13 yrs ago....

So, ladies...there's my rating.

This perfume is a heady fragrance. You will attach memories so fierce with Chloe Narcisse that it's almost painful to smell and remember so searingly.

I'm not doing it justice. But really, try it.

20 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by bobsdoll

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know this fragrance is not a new one but I like it very much. It is sweet but not overpowering. If you want an old stand-by, try this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

It's a 4 on the right body chemistry (dark, mysterious, inviting, red and velvety) and an honorable 2 on myself (wrong chemistry, bitter, piercing, scary). I recommend trying before buying. The bottle and the box are to die for though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Chloe Narcisse is a floral perfume...plumeria,orange flower,apricot,marigold...rose,jasmine,narcissus,spices...sandalwood,balsam,vanilla,musk...Chloe Narcisse smells like a sweet bouquet of flowers,very pretty...the bottle is lovely,it has a frosted tulip for the cap and comes in the prettiest box with flowers on it...Chloe Narcisse is my happy surprise!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous bottle (tulip-shaped cap) but I cannot rock this scent to save my life. It is a very deep, musty narcissus smell-- heady and a bit fecal on my skin. In general, I don't do well with heady, musty flowers like narcissus, jasmine, and tuberose--they turn to poop the minute I put them on. Others can wear Narcisse beautifully though.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No