November 1, 2014 | 805 users online

Skincare - Body - Creative Nail Design - SpaPedicure Cucumber Heel Therapy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2005 10:27:00 AM More reviews by jhjh

Great product indeed! would wear socks after slapping tons of moisturiser on my feet. feet would feel soft and moisturised the next day but its too pricey for me to use it as a staple! would definately repurchase if i can find it selling at a cheaper price elsewhere!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2005 11:49:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the Creative Nail Spa Pedicure products. This heel therapy is great, soothing, thick. Many spas use it for their pedicures, so you can experience it before you buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2004 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample jar of this and I am so very glad that I did! I guess I've led a sheltered life as I had not noticed this line before, let alone this awesome product! I am on a quest to find a 'deal' on the full size as my sample is almost gone! But the GREAT news is....so are the cracks on my feet! I have had dry, cracked feet (not only the heels) for as long as I can remember. I've invested lots in pedicures, lotions, creams, tools, etc. to keep them presentable. Prior to finding this little gem I've used DDF Pedi-Creme and it's a nice product too. My problem with DDF is the scent, I've never understood the need to make foot care products with the overwhelming peppermint scent? Also, DDF is supposed to exfoliate with AHA and I've not seen any results regarding that. I use Diamancel #11 and now my new HG Cucumber Heel Therapy. Hope to never be without this terrific product! Also hope Creative Nail doesn't read these reviews and raise their price before I get my hands on some lol! Open to suggestions for e-tailers ladies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoy the Creative Nail line and the spa pedicure products. The Cucumber Heel therapy is a thick, pale green, cucumber scented cream that is very hydrating and works great for cracks and fissures on the heel and sole of the foot.

A must-try - and in the larger sizes a good value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 11:21:00 PM More reviews by karebear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! It has a nice smooth texture, and it immediately leaves my feet feeling really soft. I got this on clearance really inexpensive, so I'm not sure if it's being discontinued or not. I hope not because I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 1:48:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

wonderful stuff! nice fresh clean light scent, great texture, sourta a whipped butter type texture and it soaked into feet and left them silky soft. i am amazed. very much worth the rather hefty price tag for a foot cream, but i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 6:14:00 PM More reviews by GretchenF

This is the most wonderful foot lotion I have ever used... and I have used SEVERAL, including ones that contain shea butter, etc. When I put this lotion on my feet, they soften up INSTANTLY and stay that way until I put the lotion on again! I have never had results like that from any lotion, whether it was made for the feet or not. I have used foot lotions from: L'Occitane, Ahava, Borghese, BBW, Burt's Bees, TBS, and the list goes on. If you are looking for a lotion to soften your feet, this is it!