September 1, 2014 | 2002 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Dermalogica - Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by CocoMinx

I much prefer just massaging the Pre-cleanse ALL over my face and eyes to get the lot off in one swoop. This was just not up to the usual Dermalogica standards.
Took a fair few goes to remove all my eyeliner and mascara..not sure what it would be like with waterproof make up....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lucky7wedding

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Dermalogica skincare products. Have been a loyal user for years. This eye make up remover was a huge disappointment. It does nothing to remove eye make up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST eye makeup remover out there. As an esthetician, I've had clients come in for a facial with a ton of mascara.... this is the only eye makeup remover that I can use without irritating the eyes. It's very soothing and gets the job done. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Jeslynn

Best make-up eye remover I've ever used. Doesn't burn my eyes and gets all of my eye make-up off. I use a lot of eye line and mascara. I couldn't praise this enough. My bottles last me a long time because it really doesn't take much to get the make-up off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by kittycase

By far the best eye make up remover I've ever used. It does not sting my eyes at all. I can't stand oily eye make up remover. This product is not oily at all. My eyes feel clean and fresh after use. It's a bit expensive, but worth the cost.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

It's a nice and very gentle eye makeup remover, but it really doesn't get my makeup off as swiftly as my favorite, Neutrogena oil free does. It's supposed to condition lashes at the same time and help depuff. It def doesn't sting when it get in the eye, but it's not an eye makeup remover for those who wear dramatic stuff like I do and want it off really fast. 22.00 and found at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 7:11:00 AM More reviews by dynera

It is a "must" in my skin care regime. I love this product. I do not use cotton ped to wipe off the product. Anyway after you wash your face, you can rinse your makeup out by this gel using your fingertips(your face should be dampened) . It does not leave any oily feeling, and never irritate my eye area. It is my third 4OZ. bottle.
I think this product deserves better rank, it is the best eyemakeup remover I have ever tried and highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have sensitive eyes at all, but this really, really burns to the point that I can't use it no matter how careful I am. It also doesn't remove makeup as well as most of the other eye makeup removers I have, so it's a completely useless product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by cinnybuns

Great product!, best oil free eye makeup remover. Very soothing and gets everything off in one swipe. My coworker turned me on to this product and I can only say thank you thank you!!. It is expensive on the suggested retail price, but my local spa offers me a discount since I use their services so much. If I were to buy it a SRP I would definatly have to think about it some more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 5:57:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's pretty gentle and, if applied on a moist cotton square, removes eye make-up with gentle rubbing and no stinging, which is a problem I've had with other eye make-up removers. I wouldn't buy it again because it is quite expensive and there are much cheaper eye make-up removers that work just as well, if not better.