October 20, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tree Hut - Nut Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ContessaD

My favorie , get alot of compliments on fragrance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It is incredible! I first bought the coconut lime one, and I really loved that one as well, so I decided to try this. And I like this one even better! The smell is incredible. In the jar, it does smell like nuts and coffee-ish, but when I applied it, it was chocolate heaven!But not like a fake, strong chocolate. A delicious blend of chocolates and caramel, milk, and nuts. I want to eat it! It makes my skin really nice and smooth as well. I would give it 1000000000 if I could!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2006 12:29:00 PM More reviews by NYLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Very nice product. Keep your skin really moist; you can feel it*

I have tried several well-known (and popular) brands; like E&C, this Nut Butter (Brazillian Nut) is really nice and well-balanced - not too light that you can't feel any different, and not too heavy that sticky. Compared to brand like E&C Tree, this Nut Butter is not leaving faking feel like E&C. Recommended!

Besides, price is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jlcana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love Brazilian Nut!! Went to my Ulta yesterday and they are no longer carrying it, will have to try Walmart according to other reviewers. This is the only thing that can soften my extremely dry feet in the winter. I didn't like the Coconut Lime or Mango. Husband loves it when I smell like chocolate/vanilla/whatever this scent is too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by forgetfuljones

This stuff smells good enough to eat and is super moisturizing. What else could a girl want? :) The packaging has also really improved and is much prettier/sophisticated than it used to be, IMHO. It's a *little* pricey for a drugstore brand, but it's still cheaper than the Body Shop, which is what I think Tree Hut is trying to copy. I love trying different brands, but I always have this on hand, and I keep going back to this. I'll definately continue to repurchase this for a long time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Elsuzanno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great consistency and wonderful smell-almost like chocolate, caramel, and coffee all rolled into one. The shea butter is so moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by bzymom2jj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am surprised that i actually like this. i bought this because of the rave reviews, and figured, how can i go wrong? the first time i tried it, i hated it, the scent was not apealing to me, but smelled good in the jar. i don't know what happend, but i gave it another shot, and fell in love with it. i now, like the scent of it (i have it in Brazilian nut), and love the consistency of this butter. i am a true lotion-aholic. i apply lotion to my hands at least 20x a day, and this is the only one that i didn't need to reapply. it is an awesome long lasting moisturizer and sinks right in. this reminds me alot of TBS, but better, and for a fraction of the price. i would definately repurchase this!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by ftnfrm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally agree with everything Eris May has so eloquently described. I am so disgusted with this crap. I am using it up on the bottom of my feet only since I hate to waste my money. This along with Watkins Lemon cream don't hold a candle to BBW, L'Occitane or Curel. Save your $5.00 ladies.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ErisMay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on a lot of people raving about it at Walmart. It was not very good. It was really waxy and not all that moisturizing. It rolled up in to little wax balls on my legs. If I put water on with it then I could get it to blend on my legs OK. It smelled really nice but the performance was nothing like all the raves. I should not complain too much since it was really cheap. But since it didn't work it still was a waste of money. I would not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2005 2:25:00 AM More reviews by MarilynMalibu

Whoa... I am simply loving this butter. I have the shea nut butter. It smells so heavenly, like a tropical paradise. The tub is big, and you get so much for the little amount you are paying. I put some on my elbows, knees, and my hands before bed. Lately, I've been putting it everywhere because I simply cannot get enough of the smell! And the smell lasts!!! Anyway, my elbows and knees, which are usually dry and scaley, have become sooooo smooth and soft. Even my boyfriend noticed, and he loves the smell, too. Wow. I hope they never discontinue this because it is absolutely awesome. Better than a lot of other higher end butters out there. I guess the only complaint I have (albeit a small one) is I would prefer a tube instead of a jar (more sanitary), but since this is so thick and rich, it probably wouldn't work in a tube. Overall, I LOVE this stuff!!