Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Fragrance (Parfum), C11 12 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Poloxamer 217, Quaternium 18 Bentonite, Meroxapol 311, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C12 14 Secpareth 5, C12 14 Secpareth 7, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/1/2010 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Does what its suppose to do. My hair is always soft when I use this. It's also very cheap so go try it. There's nothing to lose.

on 1/28/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the scent of this and it does a good job of moisturizing my hair. This can build-up over-time, but I like to rotate around with other conditioners so its not a problem for me. It gives my thick hair some weight when I need it and gives my curls a boost. Better suited for those with slightly dry to medium-thick hair. Its also affordable and the bottle is simple. It has a creamy consistency which I like too without being oily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE. I had the worst split ends until I used this product. My hair is always so soft now. I personally love the smell, to me it smells clean. I use both the shampoo and conditioner together and the difference in my hair is astounding. I would recommend this to anyone with thick, damaged hair!!

on 9/8/2009 9:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Yes, this conditioner delivers moisture and is hydrating, but it also weighed down my fine hair, so I can't recommend it for those with a similar hair type. The scent left more to be desired, as I could smell it all day in my hair, and reminded me of bad self-tanner.

on 9/6/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

first let me just say that i am a cosmetologist. i am used to buying high end quality shampoos. i have to say out of all the really expensive shampoos and conditioners that i have tried this product works the best on my hair. i have really thick and frizzy hair. Most high end products that i recomend to my ladies they fall in love instantly but i have to say for hispanic hair this is by far the best product to use.

on 8/24/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

When I started using this, my hair was dried out, dull, lifeless, etc. I always turned to Dove when I needed extra moisture, whether it be in my hair, skin, face, or even underarms. I used this for a while and was completely in love. My hair felt soft again. It smoothed out frizzies, brought back a natural shine, made my hair easier to style, and even smelled amazing. It was about halfway through the bottle I started realizing that the 1/4 moisturizer that Dove talks about is building up in my hair more and more each time I use it. By the time I finished my bottle (of shampoo and conditioner) my hair was greasy, weighed down, impossible to style, and dry. I couldn't believe it. I stopped using Dove a while ago and went back to an old HG L'Oreal Vive Hydra Gloss, and my hair still doesn't feel the same. I feel like I'm still trying to remove buildup from using Dove. This is hands down the worst conditioner I've used. I'd buy VO5 before I bought this again.

on 6/2/2009 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

My hair is a retarded mixed texture that im sure a lot of black girls are most familiar with [if you're mixed with anything]...
ANYwayzz... its also really damaged. I went for this product after MONTHS of hesitation.. i just didnt trust it would work for some reason.. and i was right. this stuff didnt do JaCK for my hair. shampoo or conditioner--not even the first time! I keep trying different stuff but i always go back to my Frizz-ease & Pantene shampoo's and conditioners ( i alternate). they both always always make my hair super soft and shiny.

This is an awesome conditioner. It smells nice and clean and leave my hair super soft without weighing it down. I will buy over and over again.

on 5/16/2009 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm very pleased with this conditioner. It made my hair really soft and doesn't make my scalp oily. I love the smell of it too. I'm a big fan of hair products that are heavily perfumed. It's just a great product, overall.

on 4/3/2009 6:05:00 PM

I love this conditioner:) i refuse to use another conditioner!!! it leaves my hair shiny and soft and managable!!! and i have super damaged hair!! so this really is a miracle worker:) will deff. buy again.