April 17, 2014 | 1711 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by KNGU

Does what its suppose to do. My hair is always soft when I use this. It's also very cheap so go try it. There's nothing to lose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

I love the scent of this and it does a good job of moisturizing my hair. This can build-up over-time, but I like to rotate around with other conditioners so its not a problem for me. It gives my thick hair some weight when I need it and gives my curls a boost. Better suited for those with slightly dry to medium-thick hair. Its also affordable and the bottle is simple. It has a creamy consistency which I like too without being oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by UndressYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE. I had the worst split ends until I used this product. My hair is always so soft now. I personally love the smell, to me it smells clean. I use both the shampoo and conditioner together and the difference in my hair is astounding. I would recommend this to anyone with thick, damaged hair!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, this conditioner delivers moisture and is hydrating, but it also weighed down my fine hair, so I can't recommend it for those with a similar hair type. The scent left more to be desired, as I could smell it all day in my hair, and reminded me of bad self-tanner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by LvrsVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first let me just say that i am a cosmetologist. i am used to buying high end quality shampoos. i have to say out of all the really expensive shampoos and conditioners that i have tried this product works the best on my hair. i have really thick and frizzy hair. Most high end products that i recomend to my ladies they fall in love instantly but i have to say for hispanic hair this is by far the best product to use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I started using this, my hair was dried out, dull, lifeless, etc. I always turned to Dove when I needed extra moisture, whether it be in my hair, skin, face, or even underarms. I used this for a while and was completely in love. My hair felt soft again. It smoothed out frizzies, brought back a natural shine, made my hair easier to style, and even smelled amazing. It was about halfway through the bottle I started realizing that the 1/4 moisturizer that Dove talks about is building up in my hair more and more each time I use it. By the time I finished my bottle (of shampoo and conditioner) my hair was greasy, weighed down, impossible to style, and dry. I couldn't believe it. I stopped using Dove a while ago and went back to an old HG L'Oreal Vive Hydra Gloss, and my hair still doesn't feel the same. I feel like I'm still trying to remove buildup from using Dove. This is hands down the worst conditioner I've used. I'd buy VO5 before I bought this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by poofyboot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair is a retarded mixed texture that im sure a lot of black girls are most familiar with [if you're mixed with anything]...
ANYwayzz... its also really damaged. I went for this product after MONTHS of hesitation.. i just didnt trust it would work for some reason.. and i was right. this stuff didnt do JaCK for my hair. shampoo or conditioner--not even the first time! I keep trying different stuff but i always go back to my Frizz-ease & Pantene shampoo's and conditioners ( i alternate). they both always always make my hair super soft and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by beignetsncoffee

This is an awesome conditioner. It smells nice and clean and leave my hair super soft without weighing it down. I will buy over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily46

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very pleased with this conditioner. It made my hair really soft and doesn't make my scalp oily. I love the smell of it too. I'm a big fan of hair products that are heavily perfumed. It's just a great product, overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hunnygloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this conditioner:) i refuse to use another conditioner!!! it leaves my hair shiny and soft and managable!!! and i have super damaged hair!! so this really is a miracle worker:) will deff. buy again.