Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 9/13/2013 8:08:00 PM

Packaging is amazing, teenage girls dream- shiny and pretty and luxe looking- however, the product itself smells and tastes like chemicals, has too much glitter and is too gloopy. Won't repurchase- although if I ever have a niece or goddaughter to treat I know where to go!

I bought Papillon which is a spring 2013 LE colour in Asia. It shows up as pale pink on the lips - lighter than in the tube. I haven't seen it in at the Dior counters in Australia. The lipgloss is not sticky but is runny and doesn't last long. The colour hardly shows up on my lips. Part of the fault lie with the fact that my natural lip colour is more rosy than pinky. This is a very expensive lipgloss that's not worth the asking price for what it does. I bought it because the packaging looked cute and the applicator was a brush instead of the typical doe foot. I prefer brushes for precision. I am going to use it up because I have found a use for it. I put in over a darker lipstick to lighten it up. I also layer it over Lancome's juicy tube coral lipgloss to make a different shade & this also makes Dior lipgloss last longer. LancĂ´me's juicy tubes are HG for me but I don't like to use it over lipstick because that will stain the angled tube applicator - I use UNDER lipstick. I will be searching for a less expensive dupe of Dior lipgloss.

on 8/6/2013 8:03:00 PM

I have the clear color one, I really the gritter on this lip gloss and it looks so kissable on my lip. But it is a bit pricey but so far I am satisfied. I did not notice any off taste. It does have scent but not too heavy.

on 7/29/2013 4:00:00 PM

I bought this lipgloss a few years ago. The colour was beautiful and the shine was absolutely gorgeous on my lips! It had great lasting power. I was quite impressed. I would say the price is a teensy bit on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it.

I gotta admit I absolutely love Dior makeup, especially their eye and lip products.

on 6/2/2013 5:53:00 AM

this is one of the first high end lip glosses that i purchased, and i have to say i am impressed. i got this in the shade angelique (no. 223) - it wasn't too pricey for a high end gloss and i think it is definitely worth it after comparing it with subsequent high end lip glosses i purchased (e.g. Chanel glossimer which was really mediocre). This gloss looks natural and gives my lips a pleasant shine - and because of its nudey-peachy shade it looks nice on top of any lipstick shade or on its own. i think it's worth saving up to get more shades of the addict glosses. Dior is one of the high end brands that i feel the lip products' quality is worth their price.

on 5/31/2013 1:43:00 PM

I have a Dior addict lipgloss, it was my first expensive non-drugstore lipgloss. I like the gloss itself and the way it looks on my lips. The color is saturated and stays on for a long time. Not a sticky consistency either. I like it. But I have major problems with the packaging of this product. I don't mind the little brush applicator that it comes with (not my favorite but I can deal with it) but the problem is that gloss runs up around the edges of the tube and then it results in getting all over the outside of it when I twist the cap on. It's messy and makes me hesitate to grab it when I am using my glosses. I did click yes for if I'd buy it again though even though I'm not sure if I really would.

on 4/6/2013 4:59:00 PM

I don't really understand why this product get's as many bad reviews as it does. I bought number 657 in Satin Pink and it is really gorgeous for a nude every day colour. The formulation is great: non sticky, very very glossy, and last quite a long time. There are the finest gold flecks imbedded in the gloss which is beautiful up close. The price is of course on the expensive side (why I gave the overall rating a 4/5), but if you're looking for a luxurious lip produce that has great packaging (very cute, and lux feeling), with great product, then I believe it's worth the try! Enjoy!

on 3/2/2013 7:26:00 AM

I am flabbergasted by how slight this lip gloss is enjoyed. Myself: Tender it. I treasure this highly valued product. It does its profession impeccably and persists endlessly. The consistency is not tacky at all yet glossy (which I love), and the polish gives in complete a really vigorous full look to the lips. This is one of the goods I pursue when on a bad “face” day. I rapidly sense more brilliance. The price is on the high end, but in my judgments its unquestionably worth it. I have procured this gloss in numerous colors, and being a frequent flyer I have bought numerous travel sized glossies.

on 12/6/2012 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought FLASH #856 (red one) absolutely waste of money. Its shiny at first, but after 5 minutes absorbs by lips and it runs all over the lips (lip liner does not help at all). Just does not work.

on 9/26/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Have tried several and like the visuals but am I the only one noticing the funky taste? I have 4 tubes and they all off. Very off. Rubbish !!!! Any gloss that cost this much shouldn't taste/smell of rotting meat. No more!!!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin