November 26, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have the clear color one, I really the gritter on this lip gloss and it looks so kissable on my lip. But it is a bit pricey but so far I am satisfied. I did not notice any off taste. It does have scent but not too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Suzie1717

I bought this lipgloss a few years ago. The colour was beautiful and the shine was absolutely gorgeous on my lips! It had great lasting power. I was quite impressed. I would say the price is a teensy bit on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it.

I gotta admit I absolutely love Dior makeup, especially their eye and lip products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is one of the first high end lip glosses that i purchased, and i have to say i am impressed. i got this in the shade angelique (no. 223) - it wasn't too pricey for a high end gloss and i think it is definitely worth it after comparing it with subsequent high end lip glosses i purchased (e.g. Chanel glossimer which was really mediocre). This gloss looks natural and gives my lips a pleasant shine - and because of its nudey-peachy shade it looks nice on top of any lipstick shade or on its own. i think it's worth saving up to get more shades of the addict glosses. Dior is one of the high end brands that i feel the lip products' quality is worth their price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I have a Dior addict lipgloss, it was my first expensive non-drugstore lipgloss. I like the gloss itself and the way it looks on my lips. The color is saturated and stays on for a long time. Not a sticky consistency either. I like it. But I have major problems with the packaging of this product. I don't mind the little brush applicator that it comes with (not my favorite but I can deal with it) but the problem is that gloss runs up around the edges of the tube and then it results in getting all over the outside of it when I twist the cap on. It's messy and makes me hesitate to grab it when I am using my glosses. I did click yes for if I'd buy it again though even though I'm not sure if I really would.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by alexmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really understand why this product get's as many bad reviews as it does. I bought number 657 in Satin Pink and it is really gorgeous for a nude every day colour. The formulation is great: non sticky, very very glossy, and last quite a long time. There are the finest gold flecks imbedded in the gloss which is beautiful up close. The price is of course on the expensive side (why I gave the overall rating a 4/5), but if you're looking for a luxurious lip produce that has great packaging (very cute, and lux feeling), with great product, then I believe it's worth the try! Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Natteyolala

I am flabbergasted by how slight this lip gloss is enjoyed. Myself: Tender it. I treasure this highly valued product. It does its profession impeccably and persists endlessly. The consistency is not tacky at all yet glossy (which I love), and the polish gives in complete a really vigorous full look to the lips. This is one of the goods I pursue when on a bad “face” day. I rapidly sense more brilliance. The price is on the high end, but in my judgments its unquestionably worth it. I have procured this gloss in numerous colors, and being a frequent flyer I have bought numerous travel sized glossies.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Kravtsova1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought FLASH #856 (red one) absolutely waste of money. Its shiny at first, but after 5 minutes absorbs by lips and it runs all over the lips (lip liner does not help at all). Just does not work.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by notagoodidea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have tried several and like the visuals but am I the only one noticing the funky taste? I have 4 tubes and they all off. Very off. Rubbish !!!! Any gloss that cost this much shouldn't taste/smell of rotting meat. No more!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like Diors lip glosses they stain your lips so even when they come off there is a bit of colour left on your lips. They are very glossy and they have some sparkle in them.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by alexis007low

I have used this on my lips and my models' lips on the last December. The effects did not impress me much but I were delighted by the selection of the shades. It does not make my lips sticky or dry or strange at all. It makes my lips look conditioned and beautiful. It can be used to create shiny lip look. It lasts longer than the usual lip glosses. The price is slightly expensive than the other lip glosses (well you know, it's Dior). The packaging isn't that bad and it won't end up like old days lip glosses even after many times of using. However, it doesn't impress me and make me want more. It's just a more than better quality lip gloss to me.