September 23, 2014 | 1637 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - NARS - Eye Make-up remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by evalovescake

I've used this one and the Lancome Bi-facil and I really can't say there's a difference. This one is slightly more expensive, but the function and quality is the same I suppose. I'm using my second bottle and it does a very good job - would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

Does the job effectively without being overly oily. My favorite of all the biphasic eye makeup removers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will not use any other makeup remover, I think this is the best for removing dark shadows, no matter if the make up is water proof mascara or stains, this will take anything off with just one whip and it is not dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by missmeaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this about 7 months ago and it gave me eczema on my eyelids which I had never experienced before. I now have very sensitive eyes and the skin on my eyelids has not recovered...I am still having to use special creams on my eyes every day or it flares up again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I got a generous sample of this from Sephora. This is a gentle eye make up remover; I didn't feel any stinging or burning. I did, however, have to work a little harder at removing my waterproof mascara. As much as I like it, I won't be buying it. I just can't justify spending that kind of money when I get the same results from baby oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by georgiekins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye make up remover.

I use the following eye make up:
Chantecaille Powder Eyeshadow

Nars powder eyeshadows

Bare Escensuals Eye Primer

Bobbi Brown Long-wear Cream Shadows

Dior Diorshow Mascara

Chantecaille Precision Pencil Eyeliner

With respect to the eye make up products mentioned, It removes eye make up easily and I don't feel like my skin is being tugged or scratched everytime I use this. I feel like it glides effortlessly while removing my eye make up. I like this one better than Lancome Bi-facil because it feels less oily. I only have 30% of the bottle left and I am most definitely re-purchasing :) I know my mom got me a big bottle of Bobbi Brown eye make up remover BUT I like this one too much. My only complaint is that I go through the 90 ml bottle really really really quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by cheyette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually go for the smokey eye look so I know how important it is to use a product that can take off all that eye gunk! I actually prefer an eye makeup remover with some oiliness to it because it really gets off the eye make up and then you can gently wipe off the excess around your eye having it moisturized.

I've tried other "two" zoned eye make up removers or eye pads with the oil soaked remover in it and I found the NARS one to be really gentle. It's lasted me a few months so far because of it's size. I got this with a NARS gift set so I didn't pay full price for it. The only downside is that I wish it was cheaper, but, I would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by CherylC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked at all the neg. reviews about this remover because it is my HG! I've tried lancome bifacil, the dior dual remover, and the chanel one and this is by far my favourite! you don't need to shake it that much for it to mix (like lancome or dior) and it takes off all my eye m/u perfectly. i don't find it overly oily and its very gentle. i still don't get how my experience is so different from the other mua'ers who posted. i have rebought this remover for years now! i love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible. Dont bother. Dosent remove, stings, and feels grainy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 5:28:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One word: Terrible! Please stay away,your wallet and your face will be better off this way!