Bourjois Rose Frisson 54

3.9

on 1/2/2011 9:03:00 AM

ppls, if u find that this blush loses pigmentation, try scratching the surface with a clean mascara comb. the oils transfer from your face to your brushes, then to the blush. i have to do this regulary and it is not highly pigment
i own 3 bourjois blushes, rose frisson gives a sheer wash of satiny colour. if u prefer simmer try rose d'or

on 12/5/2010 4:11:00 PM

This is probably the most prettiest pink blush that I own when applied to the cheeks. I wore this to homecoming and it showed up so beautifully in pictures that I was really impressed, so I started using it everyday and then about a month in, it dried up ): And now I have to grind my brush into it in order to get any color. Its still very very pretty and Ill continue to use it until it becomes impossible to work with.

on 12/5/2010 6:35:00 AM

Initially I was happy with this until about 2 months later when it seemed to lose pigmentation and I have to work the product so hard to get product onto my cheeks. What a waste of money.

on 7/12/2010 1:58:00 PM

I like the colour of this blush on me, rose tone with a bit of gold shimmer. This was my first blusher and I used it religiously every day that's until I discovered Shu Uemura blushes.

What I really don't like is the packing, the convex surface area is so small, I can't really run my brush across it properly. Needless to say, the tiny scratchy brush which came with it does nothing for me.

I won't buy this again as I can get a similar (or better) colour blush from Shu Uemura or NARS

on 7/10/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm really disappointed. When I bought this, the blush had almost too much pigmentation...But no worries, it dried up in about a month and I have to really grind my brush so that it takes some color. The color is pretty and I also like the cute packaging. But wayyy to expensive for a junk product that dries SO quickly!!

on 4/15/2010 4:31:00 PM

I would never pay the full price for this tiny but adorable blush, but I found it in the clearance section at Ulta for a mere $2.99 since the brush was missing!

In the package, the color seems like an ordinary pink, but on the cheeks it the MOST beautiful sheer rosy-pink. The shimmer is so fine that it adds more of a glow than a glittery or shiny effect which I love. This is a fantastic everyday blush since it's so sheer and natural. It looks great with just mascara and gloss or smoky eyes and colored lips.

As much as I like it, I won't ever buy this again for the full price since I think I could find a very similar color out there with more product for your money.
Edit: giving it 2 lippies now because after 3 weeks the blush totally dried up! I could basically GRIND my blush brush into this thing and not pick up any color. At least I only wasted $2 on this.

this blush gives a natural peach colour for cheeks.
also very smooth &the small brush spread the colour beautifully
. the negative side is the blush get harden by the time
it is not easy to blend
also hard to take enough color in to your brush
will I tried other blushers but this one looks much more natural on me
I guess I will continue buying this product till I found something better

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My friend give this to me as a birthday gift, but too red for me. And I hate that bourjois blush is not easily blended.

This is a lovely sheer pink blush. It contains the smallest amount of gold shimmer which really brightens up the face. The packaging is wonderful with a mirror and small brush included in the tiny compact, which makes this product very transportable. Also, the brush is domed which fits perfectly onto the apples of the cheeks too. Although the colour looks quite bright in the compact, it goes onto the face quite sheer so the amount which is applied can be easily controlled. I love this blush for that 'dolly cheeks' look!

Love this -- classic doll cheeks pink with just the barest shimmer. Very natural looking and I can count on it to perk me up! I love the smell and the packaging and I've even managed to make that teeny little included brush work well enough in a pinch.

Top Rated Bourjois Products