August 1, 2014 | 951 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Rose Frisson 54

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Melobelle

I like the colour of this blush on me, rose tone with a bit of gold shimmer. This was my first blusher and I used it religiously every day that's until I discovered Shu Uemura blushes.

What I really don't like is the packing, the convex surface area is so small, I can't really run my brush across it properly. Needless to say, the tiny scratchy brush which came with it does nothing for me.

I won't buy this again as I can get a similar (or better) colour blush from Shu Uemura or NARS

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really disappointed. When I bought this, the blush had almost too much pigmentation...But no worries, it dried up in about a month and I have to really grind my brush so that it takes some color. The color is pretty and I also like the cute packaging. But wayyy to expensive for a junk product that dries SO quickly!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by lilykoala

I would never pay the full price for this tiny but adorable blush, but I found it in the clearance section at Ulta for a mere $2.99 since the brush was missing!

In the package, the color seems like an ordinary pink, but on the cheeks it the MOST beautiful sheer rosy-pink. The shimmer is so fine that it adds more of a glow than a glittery or shiny effect which I love. This is a fantastic everyday blush since it's so sheer and natural. It looks great with just mascara and gloss or smoky eyes and colored lips.

As much as I like it, I won't ever buy this again for the full price since I think I could find a very similar color out there with more product for your money.
Edit: giving it 2 lippies now because after 3 weeks the blush totally dried up! I could basically GRIND my blush brush into this thing and not pick up any color. At least I only wasted $2 on this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 8:02:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

this blush gives a natural peach colour for cheeks.
also very smooth &the small brush spread the colour beautifully
. the negative side is the blush get harden by the time
it is not easy to blend
also hard to take enough color in to your brush
will I tried other blushers but this one looks much more natural on me
I guess I will continue buying this product till I found something better

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My friend give this to me as a birthday gift, but too red for me. And I hate that bourjois blush is not easily blended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by florabundance

This is a lovely sheer pink blush. It contains the smallest amount of gold shimmer which really brightens up the face. The packaging is wonderful with a mirror and small brush included in the tiny compact, which makes this product very transportable. Also, the brush is domed which fits perfectly onto the apples of the cheeks too. Although the colour looks quite bright in the compact, it goes onto the face quite sheer so the amount which is applied can be easily controlled. I love this blush for that 'dolly cheeks' look!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this -- classic doll cheeks pink with just the barest shimmer. Very natural looking and I can count on it to perk me up! I love the smell and the packaging and I've even managed to make that teeny little included brush work well enough in a pinch.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft and natural pink. Very tender.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

This was my first blush. It gives a nice natural colour to the cheeks. I actually like the brush and I love the smell of the blusher. Staying power is good but not excellent, normally need a little touch up towards the end of the day. The only bad thing is that it sometimes leaves a burning sensation of my cheeks, very rarely but it does sometimes (I have sensitive skin).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely natural sheer pink colour. It has a very light shimmer. It comes in a sweet little pot with a pointless tiny brush which I threw straight in the bin. I was really pleased with this and used it every day. Unfortunately in around 6 weeks it has hardened to the point that I can't pick up any colour with my blush brush. I have to scuff the brush so hard on the surface I am going to ruin it, even then only a whisper of colour is picked up. Scoring the surface with an implement to loosen some powder may help, I'm just not sure I can be bothered to do that every day. It's a shame, I really like this but there's no point buying it when, in my experience, it has such a short lifespan.